What is a 40oz of malt liquor?

What is a 40oz of malt liquor?
What is malt liquor?

In England the cheapest booze we can get it white cider, it's 7.5% and you get three liters for £4

OP is faggot.
But not a nigger, obv.

It's the shittiest quality beer.

Why is gin so horrible

Malt liquor is beer with a high alcohol content. It's quite popular among nig nogs. 40 oz is that, 40 US ounces. or 41.6 Imperial ounces.

how is this related to pol in any way

Cheap beer, with low quality ingredients and is able to be produced quickly, with out very good quality controls, the batches can vary from production run to production run in flavor and impurities.

i donno but your ID makes me want something green

40 ounce is 1.137 liters, its basically cheap strong beer for alcoholics

Why don't you just look it up instead of making a pointless thread? Sage.

cheap booze and socioeconomic status

It's just beer made from malted barley. It's usually cheap and often will be higher on the alcohol content spectrum for beers.

But I like gin. I'm sipping some right now in fact.

It's something black people drink with the money they get from panhandling for the day.

Oh no now I'm going to get booked for intent

It's mostly used to wash down fried chicken and pinto beans before a ((POC)) goes on an alcohol induced rampage of violence before collapsing in the street and screaming "why you hasslin me" at no one in particular.

are you wearing assless chaps too?

Gin is best

how to get drunk quick for people that can't afford hard liquor, worshipped by blacks, tastes like shit

Not always, you stereotyping fuck!
It is sometimes purchased with food stamps and shady corner stores, as well.

old english is awesome desu this is what i started drinking when i was 14 and for some reason stopped

>it's 7.5%
of what?
>and you get three liters
Nobody knows how much this is
>for £4
Nobody uses play money anymore.

it's super shitty tasting beer that is ultra cheap and strong. 2 bottles gets you royally fucked up for only a few dollars. I used to drink it a lot in my late teens/early 20s

There's a weird malt liquor community on jewtube. Basically white boys filming themselves drinking it and acting weird .. like they tap their finger on the glass bottle hard and fast before opening it, then start chugging and take the occasional break to say some inane comment.

I'd like to try it but I can't find it anywhere here.

8-9%?
As OP said, even Chavtastic Chug is only 7.5...

do americans really use ounces for weight/mass and also to specify the volume?

Liquid ounces

How the fuck can you be British and not love G&Ts? Your empire was fucking built on it. Saved colonialists from malaria worldwide.

Yes
They're the same, only different.

it's called OE, it's for making an 8ball. you drink it down to the label and fill it back up with pulp-free orange juice. you can slam it easy and get pretty fucked off of 2. by the time you down 3 you're trashed.

This is the drink of choice for homeless niggers where I live. Less than $2 per can and gets them fucked up quickly not just because of the 8% abv but because they don't eat very much anyways cause they're bums

That's exactly the stuff im in about, cider is so cheap here and it tastes horrible, I can't imagine a beer tasting horrible, I wish I could buy three liters of 7.5% beer for less then a fiver

Yes, Americans are too dumb for the metric system.

>Because they don't eat very much because they're bums

Horribly funny

40s aren't actually bad for poor quality beer. You have to find a brand that agrees with you, but after that it's good cheap grippin' n sippin'.

Also when one of your hommies dies, you all poor one out on the stoop in his memory.

>natty daddy

Give it to me hard, baby

Because alcohol is still a weird new thing to you, Ahmed. Try drowning it in a glass of tonic with lime.

You seem to be an alcoholic. Do you rave about the jews like a madman when you're drunk on cheap alcohol?

google says that 16 fluid ounces is one pint, but how do you define a pint then? For example 1 liter is 10 cubic centimeters(and 1 liter of water at room tempereture weights 1 kg), how many cubic inches is a pint?

>I can't imagine a beer tasting horrible

Malt liquor is not really beer. Imagine you attempted to ferment a beer, but instead of using hops and grain you used lawn clippings and debris from a storm drain. That's what malt liquor tastes like.

No. You seem like a cunt doe fammo

The fucks wrong with you?

>1 liter = 10cc
I thought metric was supposed to be easy

>Also when one of your hommies dies, you all poor one out on the stoop in his memory.
Respec'

Wrap yer laughing gear around this ya cunt.

>What is malt liquor?
A cheap large quantity beer.
Olde English has 5.9 and 7.5 varieties and other brands probably have others.

I thought niggers prefer Grape Drank?

Love a can of tennents laddy

grape drank is what the put syzerp in

It's basically really strong shitty tasting piss water.
It's actually a really dumb way to get drunk fast considering actual liquor has way fewer calories.

Closest we got I think

We talkin' mad dog 20/20? I tried that a couple times just to try keeping it real, but it's really not that good. I rarely see somebody buy it.

40s sell pretty readily.

The true drink of alcoholics

Who rectified spirit masterrace here?

Rather be a cunt than an alcoholic

These and pic related is what I used to drink when I was an alcoholic. Three to five a day before going on to 9 or so pints of natty ice instead because its easier on your body.
134 days alcohol free and will be the rest of my life. Lost 50ish pounds eating more junk and drinking less.
Alcohol is nothing but addictive poison.

He just needed some change, brother. Just a bit of change. He knows you've got some in your pocket. Maybe a dollar. He'll invest in an IRA or some shit.

We got Everclear. I've only ever use it for ghetto drug extractions though.

Now available: 42 negro ounces

Yeah but how much does it cost and can you get it at 6am or 3am?

This beast claims 8.9%, but costs $3.50/40 at my corner store.

So 11.43 cents per oz, vs 5.1 US cents per ounce for your cider. So even though it has an 18% alcohol advantage it can't make up for it in price.

Mind you, this is an expensive neighborhood. Price it at $2 and the UK gets smoked.

>says the yuropoor
>using metric in 2017
The metric system is retarded mate

I doubt the so-called people who drink 40s care about calories.

This is America of course you can

In some places you can get it in a drive through

and like 20 bux for like 750 ml

Ive gotten minor alcohol withdrawals drinking this and plastic bottle vodka for a week

I also maybe ate 3 times that week.

Metric system is used by smart people called scientists and engineers for a reason, burger.

our distances and capacity measurements are unrelated, so the question of cubic inches in a pint is not something that occurs. Tablespoons in a pint would be a more reasonable question.

All I know it's that a 3.8L engine displaces 1 gallon because that's what it says on urinals.

Well suck my dick you prick metric system rules, and shove some feets up to your asshole

>40oz cost minimum $6.50 leafbucks

Even a 6 pack of Colt 45 is ~$11.00 here and that's about the cheapest a 6 pack gets.

We get spiry too, most just prefer everclear since its sweeter

lmao, nailed it

I spent a little time in Chapel Hill, NC and walking the downtown section with all the well to do White college students (gorgeous girls) there wasn't one time I wasn't harassed by some dumb ass nigger or two about some change for *insert bullshit*.

First time it happened I pushed my girlfriend along and said, "I don't have anything for you. We have shit to do." He stared us down the entire time we walked away until we went around the corner. Freaked my lady out, and put me on edge big time. Bull shit that we Whites can't walk cities without concern for having to defend ourselves against truly worthless blacks. This nigger was hostile about me not giving him fucking money. This is white privilege in a nut shell boys: the idea that whites need to give up our wealth and power to lesser races. This is that concept trickled down to the average nigger.

OLD English was market to WHITES. I remember the old commercials in the 60's.. Always had a white dude in them; on a beach and surfer dude would surf in and give him a beer. Another one he sitting at a table in a field and a sky diving would fly down with a tray.. I think the tag line was EXPECT SOMETHING DIFFERENT.. Search youtube..

NASA uses the systeme International.

>It's something black people drink with the money they get from panhandling for the day.

LASER TARGETED MARKETING

I thought some states don't sell booze on a Sunday?

>ghetto drug extractions
Getting falling-down drunk shitfaced to get drugs out of ghettos?
Seems like adding a risk to a dodgy plan.

Did try grano once. It was slightly nicer than the alcohol they use to mix flavourings.

I think the idea is that you can only get *so* drunk on hard beer/cider before you start pissing it out. Spirits on the other hand..

>on exchange in England
>discover this thing called White Lightening
>big fat bottle of fortified cider
>never knew cider is for girls
>store owner looks at me like i'm a faggot

mfw my English friend never told me just let me buy it so he could take the piss all night

I think you got the wrong infographic or at least the wrong version of it

>cider

This is why you faggots lost to hillbillies with flintlocks and tomahawks.

Yeah, everything NASA has done for space is SI you dopey cunt.

No, using it for its high consumption-safe ethanol content as a non-polar chemical extractor in the course of extracting some drug or other from some substance or other.

Malt liquor is a legal definition that varies from state to state. Do you know about the US prohibition of alcohol? If they told people that they were banning beer it never would have passed. Malt liquor is beer above a certain strength and has varied over time from 1% to 3.5%. My state does not have anything classified as malt liquor, but in Texas for example, even a Newcastle Brown Ale, would be labeled malt liquor. Most malt liquor is just cheap lager in the 8% range. It's like ironbru for americunts.

Yeah, and not all states allow drive through liquor stores

It really depends

They actually make watermelon flavor? Holy fuck that's great. Can't blame em for knowing where their money comes from.

>8%
Is this what women drink?

Nah, the cheap fruit wines like MD20/20 and BoonsFarm are a different class of their own.

That must be a piss take if you fancy a beer on a Sunday and no one will sell it to you

I bet people buy twice as much on Saturday

Ah, the olde "nail polish remover hash" recipe?

Piss elegant you fucken plebs.

Beer is never purchased with food stamps. At least not directly

>8.2%

Shop near me started stocking these recently, my they really creep up on you

Bullshit, even in Washington State plenty of men drink cider. When I was in Amsterdam I saw British dudes drinking it all the time. I'm talking the dry cider, if your drinking the sweet stuff then that's why they were taking the piss.

They have flavors for women too. Sometimes we pass them around the breakroom at work.

are there any mass produced dry ciders in USA?

>Expensive ass Everclear
Bitch please

No,no they didnt. Most of Aerospace/Military work does not use SI. The public facing physicists do of course. Anything serious is not.

source: EW/RF Engineer with clearance.

Genuinely didn't know there was white lightning that isn't moonshine

I've seen a few bums/hardcore alcoholics toting around these 1-gallon (c. 3.8 litre) jugs of low-end wine recently. It's 12% alcohol and costs $9.99 in my area. There was also a really horrendous malt liquor (12% abv) called "Earthquake High Gravity Lager." It was sweet and putrid, with a deep chemical aftertaste.

is four loko still a thing?