I'm a Jew and my wife's a Mormon. Should I convert?

I'm a Jew and my wife's a Mormon. Should I convert?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ei9bBr_3voI
youtu.be/zUnSGz8vW0U
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. Fuck Kikery.

NO!!!

no you arent, you have no wife. there is zero point in allowing this thread to exist, as it is entirely non-political, but im sure it will hit 300 posts.

You should both convert to Christianity.

Doamn, Jason Chavitz is on Sup Forums?

Christianity was the "Reformed Judaism" created by Christ the Messiah. The current Synagogue is actually the religion which rejected Christ's teachings and him as the Messiah and continued their 'corrupted' tradition.

Christianity is the real Judaism. So I would say yes, convert!

Get her to convert to Judaism instead.

To ashes, yes.

Judaism & Mormonism both need to be destroyed.

This guy gets it

Mormons are really big about bagging a Jew for their fucked up cult they might throw you some world class Mormon puss if you play your cards right

>worshipping a stupid fuck who says God is an ancient alien having sex with blonde godesses and that native americans are Israel and who for some reason is more important than the messiah

But orthodoxy is the true Christianity. It's slot of work to convert. I wouldn't bother

>implying Jesus didnt made a New Religion and just wanted Judaism Upgraded

jesus was a jewish rabbi with mystical/humanitarian inclinations. his retarded followers memed him into a new religion and then goyim ran with it like retards.

>jesus
>rabbi

yeah because thats why other Rabbis ordered him to be executed.

Yes.

interesting POV you have there...

did jesus really was a Rabbi? any Historical Sauce on this?

youtu.be/ei9bBr_3voI

You should both convert to the Catholic Church.

Also, why'd your people do this?

absolutely get really into it and who knows she might bring you more wives.

Yes

Mormons are just Space Jews anyway.

>Space Jews

youtu.be/zUnSGz8vW0U

To Islam, to make things even more fucked up? Please do, that would be funny.

NOPE, catholicism is the true religion

yes the establishment didn't like him, so? bar kokhba was also condemned as a false messiah but he was still a jew. you should read the talmud, it's full of rabbis criticizing other rabbis.

well what a rabbi technically is is a little complicated and changed throughout history. he was not a rabbi in the sense of being a member of the sanhedrin but by the first century AD it had come to simply mean a religious leader/teacher which Jesus certainly was. And the the "school" that he attended to attain that position was the Essenes (a Jewish sect).

Mormons are the proper inheritors of White Western Faustian destiny. If you're not Mormon, you aren't white.

Convert her to Judaism or don't marry her.

Goyim will corrupt you.

Yes.
Quit your satanic death cult and become a human being.

just stop fucking with organized religion. mormonism is one of the most retarded ideologies i've encountered in my life

You should turn the oven on and crawl into it.

God you people try to weasel your way into everything

Catholicism is dead.
Stop larping.

Kekerino

He already got one of their daughters

How so?

>destroying the two best religions
Butthurt Catholic detected.

whatever you do, do not listen to a Sup Forumsack talk about mormonism.

Former jewish man here, now Mormon convert. My wife converted me. Leave judaism behind.

>Mormon
>you can get many wifes
>meaning if your wife bitch you're getting other girls, you can press her religion against her

Go for it, user

>Former jewish man
no such thing. if you dunk a chicken in water three times and say a prayer it will not become a fish. you are a jew no matter what you do, say, or believe.

You'll still be thrown in an oven. And your kids not gonna be Jews anymore.

Just like a nigger, you only think about your dick but can't see the bigger picture.

>1 Billion adherents

>75% of them in south america and africa
Catholicism betrayed it's followers, and betrayed the west. It is a false religion that deserves to be abandoned.
I was born and raised within it, saying that doesn't come easy for me.

You guys know this is bait right?
Any Jew considering conversion is beyond saving

Well I mean, everyone knows South America and Africa are on the rise while the west is on the decline, therefore catholicism.

Then they should stop larping as a "western religion" when they aren't, and move the churches out of the west and build a Basilica in Africa.
Catholicism in the west should not be tolerated. It's become a false institution that deserves to die.

>South America and Africa are on the rise
only in the way that a tumor spreading is

But so should christianity.

you are affirming mormonism. the burden of evidence falls upon you, tell me why it's not retarded?

just for fun, ill humor your question

my dad's a bishop, so ill just give you the fun parts

>i get my own planet
>your soul gets a ton of wives
>the more children you have, the higher you are in the mormon hierarchy
>if you talk about the temple, you go to hell
>they baptize you at birth, and also when you die
>swearing is just bad because the supreme leader of the universe cares about the noises you make through your mouth for, uh, reasons
>every single thing that is legal is allowed, while every single thing that is illegal makes you go to hell
>humans make the laws, not god

how fucking stupid are you? the mormon church is absolute cancer. i could go on and on for hours. the only thing they've ever done ever is increasing the birthrates of whites who happen to be mormon.

Divorce

this

they are basically the same

mormons are jewish globalist pawns

jew detected
fuck off

t. american shitlord

shut up jew fag

Go ahead !

Either way you're fucked !

No, she should. Judaism is superior to all other religion. It is the most logical and rational of all

You may be legally married but you and especially your wife know damn well that in the eyes of her church, the only marriages that count are those performed in a Mormon Temple. If you haven't converted, you obviously weren't married in a Temple. If your wife is a temple-worthy, fully practicing LDS member, then she knows that in the eyes of Heavenly Father you aren't married.

Since she married you legally, I assume she is sleeping with you. Since you didn't have a Temple Wedding, according to her faith, she is actually having sex out of wedlock / fornicating. If this is the case, she is a Mormon in name only and not very religious. Why convert to her faith if she doesn't even take it seriously?

I think you should leave this site forever, preferably to a small room, with chemicals that have changed to a vaporous state.

Not gonna lie though, the mormons have some fucken *tricked* out temples though

This. So in that sense, she should cong ert to Judaism. Thanks user.

Mormonism is a form of cristianity.

Place both the Judaism and Islam symbols on their faces

1: yes, how cool is that?
2: no, that doesn't happen anymore.
3: also no. you're just encouraged to have kids to let other spirits in heaven down to earth.
4: once again, no. Do you even know what a Mormon is, despite claiming direct relation to a Bishop?
5: swearing is bad because our bodies are considered holy temples. You wouldn't expect any temple to have graffiti swearing all over it, would you?
6: while we are encouraged to obey the laws of man, sometimes we must disobey them. We get word of it if it does happen.
7: Please tell me you're not openly denying the existence of the 10 commandments.

I'm basically convinced that the only actual connection to Mormons you've ever had is through shilly talk shows.

If you want hardcore, undeniable evidence, then just ask god yourself. With an open mind as to maybe/maybe not He exists. I can 100% guarantee you that you will get an answer from Him, unless you are actively shutting him out.

That's it, I'm fucking done with this site.
>4pleb is dead.
Packing my shit and leaving this bluepill ridden shithole.

I'm an ex-mormon, was a pretty faithful believer for 23 years and did a 2-year mission to Japan. You're full of shit. If you're gonna make fun of Mormons, at least do it right.

>I get my own planet
no, you get to become like God and start your own...entirety of creation, I guess is the best way to put it.
>your soul gets tons of wives
your resurrected, perfected immortal self gets tons of wives
>the more children you have, the higher you are in the mormon hierarchy
except for not really, there are a lot of people up there with pretty small to modestly sized families
>if you talk about the temple, you go to hell
having once been a somewhat avid templegoer, no. If you talk about all of the masonic ceremonies inside of the temple outside of the temple then you get temporarily disciplined for it.
>they baptize you at birth, and also when you die
they give you a baby blessing at birth, but they don't baptize you till you're at least 8. They don't baptize you when you die, but one of the things they do in the temple is baptize people by proxy for other people who've died, since a central tenet of Mormon theology is that everyone needs to be baptized if they want to get into heaven and baptism for the dead by proxy is their little doctrinal way to make it happen without feeling like they're condemning most of the world to hell.
>swearing is just as bad because the supreme leader of the universe cares about the noises you make through your mouth for, uh, reasons
that doesn't even make any sense. swearing is definitely discouraged and frowned upon, but everyone in the community I grew up in swore now and then...you were looked at as weird if you didn't say "damn" or "shit" every now and then.
>every single thing that is legal is allowed, while every single thing that is illegal makes you go to hell
Not really. Mormon Article of Faith #12 (cont'd)

Oops
3.5: What? No you don't.

Get out, goy. This is a Jewish board.

Utahn here, don't. The church is fucktarded. Also, fuck off we're full.

(cont'd from last post)
Mormon Article of faith #12 states: We believe in being subject to kings, presidents, rulers, and magistrates, in obeying, honoring, and sustaining the law.

Kind of like when Jesus said "Render unto God what is God's, and render unto Caesar's what is Caesar's."

>humans make the laws, not god
no, it's actually "humans make the laws but God's laws are more important when it comes down to a choice between the two. Mormons are taught to choose the "higher" way whenever possible.

like, dude, I'm not even a Mormon any more and I haven't had anything to do with them for at least 5 years, but it's pretty obvious that your dad isn't actually a bishop because you'd know better than a bunch of stupid-ass incorrect stereotypes.

if you're gonna make fun of it, at least get it right

that was the bait

Fuck off before I shit in your mouth kike.