Trump will grow the econo-

Trump will grow the econo-

How much of that would have went to welfare anyway?

>A democrat as a source of economic data
>Pelosi

>implying the new immigration structure favoring educsted individuals coming to US instead of 3rd world pieces of shit isnt better for the economy

Bitch, Trump already added 1 trillion in the stock market.

Good, hit the Jews where it hurts.

Or, you know, Americans can fill in those roles.

this is just to sage bc i forgot to sage the 1st time

>decade
trying this hard, BAKA

Growth at 3% Nigger.

This is the same bitch that touts the 7x multiplier for food stamps.
>into the trash it goes

>People think after 8 years of Obama that Democrats have anything resembling a grasp on how the economy works.

Again. Not subtracting how much we will save. Finish the math and see how much we save

I will gladly accept the GDP loss for the return of the rule of law.

>GDP
i'm tired of this GDP meme

what a shit thread.

>Dems literally admit that they like DACA for the cheap labor and don't care for the immigrants
>People will cheer this on and willingly be nothing but slave labor
>Implying they wouldn't use at least 3x that amount in welfare in addition to driving up police costs with their 3rd world problems

this fucking bitch cannot do simple mathematics
show me the source of her fucking numbers

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY 2500 BUCKS IN HEALTHCARE SAVINGS?

>Democuck (((estimate)))
>only 46 billion a year

Oh it's fucking nothing

Welfare spending is part of GDP

>46 billion a year
>19T GDP

Literally less than .3%

Whey

.3% of GDP to get rid of spics.

>460 billion
stopped reading right there

Saw some shill GOPe think tank scumbag on Fox Business this evening decrying ending DACA because it would be bad for the economy. Get fucked ass-holes, the GOP is a nationalist party now, GDP growth is meaningless if it doesn't benefit the WORKING people of America. End DACA, deport ALL illegals, watch AMERICANS' wages and job openings rise.

>put more people into a market
>more money is being spent
WOAH

no one gives a shit about 460 billion dollars when its only spread among 5 jewish people.

The biggest damage to the american economy will probably be an increase in the price of fruits. And since walmart has all their fruits shipped in from mexico proper anyway, it doesn't matter.

>666 likes
>the only thing that matters is money

Checks out. Back to africa jose.

>GDP nationwide

I can live with that. What does it matter to me that some kike employer using slave labor can't afford a third yacht?

Oh? Are these the same people that said the economy was going to fall apart and crash the week he got in office?

Whatever happened with that anyways?

Bullshit. It will open hundreds of thousands of jobs.

Right because other people won't take those jobs.

none of you see any issues with the amount specified?
>$460 Billion

Spics are shit tier at doing work and do as shit of a job possible.

You got to force them to do a better and they get all pissy because they’re insecure.

Once they get any financial comfort they give up any sense of responsibility to quality and just cruise control.

>TRUMP WILL NEVER HIT 3% GDP GROWTH IMPOSSIBLE

>Hits 3% within 7 months of being in office

>WELL REMOVING WELFARE MONKEY SPICS WILL TANK THE ECONOMY.

>96274▶
implying that fucking immigrants haven't caused more than a billion in damages. Between welfare and the government pay outs to the families who had loved ones killed by immigrants yeah its safe to say that they've cost the country more than they've given back to it.

Of course it's a ridiculous amount, but my point still stands. If 460 billion is the supposed cost, fine by me, I'll never see that money.

Not exactly

GDP doesn't mean shit. China has the highest GDP on Earth yet life in China is like living in hell.

10 years for a half trillion in growth? we can do better. Sorry hun.

Natural disasters will do more damage in money to America in that time frame this. It's not as much as people make it seem on the scale of the U.S

>>A democrat as a source of economic data
>>Pelosi
I usually vote Democrat and even I have to laugh at this being right.

That's because they're building ghost cities that nobody lives in and that adds to their GDP.

Cheap houses for everybody though

Why bother going by American politicians' predictions when they're always wrong?

the shilling is real.
go away and stay go you fucking niggers. jkys

Yea and NPR said we would need ten million more immigrants to get 3% gdp growth and it was impossible otherwise, yet here we are. Trump hardly did anything. Beaners get out. Automation and AI are going to render 50% of people useless anyways. The last thing we need is more people.

We have to end it to see the true impact. Just sign it.

>GDP goes down
>GDP per capita goes up

I wish more people understood macroeconomics

And by the way, how much revenue do you think the South lost when they freed the slaves? Most of that money is probably going to be from farms out in California folding. I guess they shouldn't have been using slave labor huh?

Only 40 billion a year to save the white race? That's nothing for a country that makes 20 trillion a year.

Worth it.

Did she just add up the cost of border patrol over 10 years? What a cunt.

GDP is people vs money
Get rid of people
Lose no money

Yep! Looks like we dealing with non maths peepuls

>Nancy Pelosi want to steal 460 billion dollar from Mexico.

Well yeah, I don't believe the number. I thought that went without saying.

Loss to California.

oh no, not the GDP
anything but the GDP
here, take my culture, take my future, take my race
anything to keep the GDP safe

Basically this. They think just building will magically create buyers. Last year they were giving away free, brand-new BMWs to anyone who bought some of their properties and still couldn't find buyers.

It's no surprise. Republicans never grow the economy despite saying they will. Democrats give all the money to the poor and minorities and Republicans give it all to their rich buddies. Nothing will ever change as long as a D or R are in office.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING SOURCE ON THE MATH? Damn dude. Way to skirt the fucking question.
Lets not forget SHE mentioned GDP. $460 billion is NOTHING TO OUR GDP. It also opens 70,000 JOBS TO LEGAL CITIZENS, WHICH PUMPS THAT MONEY RIGHT BACK INTO THE "GDP". Jesus

Illegal spics need to go back to where they came from or pay the US government 20,000$.

now post the number once you remove government expenditures from the equation

hahaha these nigger shills can't be serious. such absurd statements unbelievable.

>he doesn't know we're at 3% growth
>laughingwhores.jpg

So those on DACA leave and the GDP loses 460 billion in a decade. We will stop having to subsidize all programs there to help illegal immigrants (including DACA) and therefore not pay 840 billion of our tax revenue to those programs over that same decade. 840-460= 380 billion gain after you consider the entire situation instead of handpicking only the part that suits your agenda.

Never forget the 460 billion!

Wrong

Do they just make up numbers out of the air?

>americanprogress.org
I won't even bother visiting the site, its guaranteed to be leftist bullshit, and the numbers are therefore constructed in ((their)) favor. sage

OP is a faggot

>GDP of USA is 18.5 TRILLION
>46 billion lost per year

Oh no, there goes 0.25% of our GDP. How will we ever recover? How will we ever inflate the number without income tax returns and welfare money going back and forth? Trump is truly, finally, and irrevocably btfo.

What's the significance then faggot?

It weakens the liberal plantation. Those taconiggers were all going to vote democrat.

Underfuckingrated.

Yes.

Yes

Nancy pelosi as an economic source?

it'd be a lot cheaper for everyone involved to just shoot them, even if we did double tap

checked
Best infographic of this little bit of data

You forgot to compound GDP growth for 10 years.

Probably closer to .2%

Let me tell you a story Sup Forums

The landscaping company for my apartment complex ended up in a bind the other week you see. Apparently, over the course of a weekend, over 60% of the staff disappeared. I was told that in the past 6 months they have lost 80% of their preexisting employees and have had trouble retaining new ones.

Guess what I saw this week?

A black boy edging the sidewalk, and a white boy cutting the grass. Then I saw a black boy blowing the leaves and another black boy doing the hedges.

Shouldn't these jobs just be empty? Why are tax-paying Americans employed? This is problematic. We were told nobody wanted these jobs nor would they do them.

>460,300,000,000/185,000,000,000,000
>0.0024881081% less monies

Wow, even by the democrats numbers it's fucking nothing. America produces over $17 trillion/year so fuck off illegals.

(((Ben Shapiro))) is going to be pissed.

I am on your side. I don't believe this absurd number either. Infact knowing how shit DACA bastards are, the GDP will probably not change since they're worthless and probably welfare leeches.

I honestly don't give a shit desu

>believing anything Pelosi says about anything
>particularly something as complicated as the global economy
I guess that's why you can't yell 'wolf' in a crowded theater.

This is a bullshit stat
Local economies benefit hugely from an elimination in illegal immigration

She made a killing in her visa stocks when she helped push visa as the green card company
She's a filthy kike snake like most politicians

Hey. Hey you, Phil -

ACTUALLLLYYY IT'S MORE LIKE 493 QUADRILLION NANCY

How in the fuck can someone quantify something like this in 30 minutes while refusing to look at the other side of the decision? NP goes to jail with digits.

>free money is more valuable
>German history
Top kek Germanon

>Democrats and Republicans only view life through the hollow economic lens.

Extremely accurate. I've seen them. Cookie cutter skyscrapers with no lights on and they are in the dumpiest areas of the cities in every city.

>supply vs demand charts
REEEEEEEE... also checked

to USA thats a dime