When is the United States of America going to annex Canada?

When is the United States of America going to annex Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/1728946/fallout-intro-o.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never. America is too cowardly

Lmao, never

25/5/2067

Correct answer

Why tho

As long as we send Justin Trudeau to the middle east I'm cool with it

Embrace your destiny leafs, we were always meant to come to together as one nation.
We'll even let you keep poutine.

Canada and the US are already basically one nation.

We will never formally admit it

When is nuclear war going to break out, causing the fall of the USA, Canada later swooping down for the free land?

it's easier to just control a country economically than annex it

The US is more than capable of doing so, and I doubt it would take long at all.

Canada has a fairly small population with ~30 million citizens, along with 70 thousand active soldiers excluding the support of England or other English commonwealth countries

/thread, wait until china wants our oil

I'd sooner have us return to the crown than get stuck with fucking leafs.

Every Canadian I've ever met is super nice. They all skew left but still very cool people. I wouldn't mind invading their arctic wasteland and taking the women.

Why would we want the horrible voting group that comes with their land.

Only annex if complete glassing of 'major' cities first.

The path to the great anglo union starts with a single step, user.

when the american south becomes too hot to live in and canada defrosts enough to be worth it.

invest in alaskan land, you will need to live somewhere thats still going to be too cold for niggers..

When generation Zyklon establishes the 4th Reich and claims their lebensraum.

Its another "jewmericucks larp while their country is filling to the brim with jamals and pedros" episode.

After Trudeau’s liberal dictatorship declares war against America, because evil Natzi dorito Hitler is a threat to humanity

Time to reclaim what is rightfully ours in the name of George III

Yes Canada, please free me with Gun Control and mandatory Social Healthcare!

Never, annexing Canada = permanent Democrat rule. Perhaps we can take those pesky inbred conservative provinces off your hands, whatta ya say leafs?

that pic turnt me ungay

Take me daddy

We could take you over any time we wanted, considering we have 10x your population and the majority of your population lives within a couple miles of the US border.

Main reason we don't anschluss you fags is because you're a bunch of cucks who would flip us blue

>what are we doing to china
>what are we doing to japan

After Trump has completed his second term and Canada starts attempting to follow the European model of Muslim cuckery

>wanting 32 million liberal votes.

how about no.

you failed in 1812 then promptly collapsed into a war about who loves niggers the most
you're welcome to try again

Friday, June 3rd 2072.

stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/1728946/fallout-intro-o.gif

Well half of them are french sooooo.....

When Hitler takes over the world and North America becomes a total White Ethno State all the way to the Panama Canal.

>Wanting more liberals and illegals

No thanks.

Seriously question.

Is it possible, at some point in the future, for democrats to take their states and allow Canada to annex them?

They could claim that the government of the USA is too restrictive and doesn't allow them to create the type of country they want, or something like that.

Serious****

We'll take the Northwest Territories, Yukon, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Quebec and the Maritimes. British Colombia and Ontario will have to be dealt with somehow, I suggest gas chambers and ovens, but I'm open to suggestions.

Exactly. The 1.2 million immigrants that eat up government gibs would fuck up the USA if they didn't stop giving people money to sit around doing nothing all day.

As much as I hate to admit it, the US is dead. It was the greatest experiment in the world, but it failed ultimately. It's biggest mistake was never expelling freed slaves. Now it will live a long and protracted death as it becomes less and less white. We will live to see Asians become the super power of the world while Europe and the US flounder in "diversity".

Lincon already set the precedent.

How exactly is Canada going to supply California with water in this scenario?

California would never be allowed to leave the Union, cutting off the US from the Pacific.

We ain't giving up shit. Something like your pic would be retarded, because America would lose its entire west coast access and a ton of the important ports in the northeast.

Alberta would be red

Please, take me.

>sell off everything
>huehuehue take us over now after we have no gold, huge debt, retarded infrastructure for power
no
same reason why we dont want Puerto Rico

After they collapse. Probably 10 years or so.

COME AND GET IT YANKS

Are Canadians proud of Canada? I didn't realize patriotism was even a thing in Canada. I thought it was all eating shitty cheese curds and watching your wives get fucked by Chinese immigrants or something.

They see our patriotism and try to put up a front like they're proud Canadians then wake up the next day wishing they were burgers.

Never faggot. There's nothing of use up there anyway.

Canadian patriotism

After talking to plenty of Canadians not really. Most admit there isn't a real nationalist movement there.

When Mexico and USA become a BASED team. Only possible with Z + T

Not fucking soon enough, pls annex. So sick of this gay ass country.

When is the European nation going to annex the USA?

pls no. I don't want to be a leaf

I don't care as long as we don't annex toronto with the rest of it

Quebec nationalism is a thing. 50% or so of the population desires independence. but it disagrees on how to get it.

pass you guys are fully fucked thanks to treadu.

Why the fuck would we want 13 more blue states? Canadians are like the most complacent faggots on the plannet. We get enough of that cancer from NY and Cali

Canada isn't even white anymore. It's all rainbows, chinks, mudslimes, and french so redneck and effeminate even people from France make fun of them

Never because there are way more cons than pros for the US to invade us. You'll have a half working healthcare system, expensive living costs, government mandated shitposting, thanks to the 34 million liberal votes and no more allies.

The sooner the better. Can't fucking get a job in the US cuz muh military sekrits.

But there are more pros for the US like oil

After Canada's rapefugees pull a Jamaat al Muslimeen and attempt to launch a coup, then the tanks roll in to provide "stability".

They already get most of our oil for pennies on the dollar.

The chance of Quebec becoming independent died in 1995, sadly.

>flag

America first should take over Mexico for the beaches and then South America for the babes.
Then, go after shitty Cold Canada!

Russia and China get the West!

Yes plz

Plus this.
Keep them happy down there where they should be.

>more spics
Fuck no, not until the CIA develops a disease that has a 100% mortality rate on all injun blood.

Even I approve of this.

not on my watch

we had multiple wars where this was tried and failed
in 1871 the US formally recognized canada as a separate nation
support for the US annexing canada ranges from low single digits to 20% in polls, a far cry from a majority
a lot of the land is not particularly habitable
republicans don't want more blue states

it's easier to have canada as a good friend with a shittier economy then it is to have to take on all of its problems

would prefer british rule but ok

Soon, hopefully.

>Every Canadian I've ever met
>Confederate Flag
So none?

Canadian patriotism is the cheapest, most fake shit ever. It pretty much boils down to "lel xD tim hortons, drake & sorry eh!!!!" One Canada day I pressed my parents about what they were celebrating and when we really got down to it they were just glad we dont live in a 3rd world dump.

There is no distinct Canadian culture and any nationalist movement would never get anywhere.

God save Quebec, at least they have an identity.

Say it with me

PERMANENT

DEMOCRATIC

MAJORITY

2170 AD

In 2067, one year after China invades Alaska.

2077/10/23, although they would already be dead too, because of annexation.

No culture? What about maple syrup, mooses, those funny hats that go over the ears, French, uhh log cabins, forestry, fishing, hunting.

I mean, I've always hated Canada growing up but I like them because they are white like me. I just don't want them in my lands during the summer. Stay in your own god damned country.

Hitler will reunite the continent in 2033 or later when he takes back power.

Winter*