White Men In Kansas City Have Been Shot Dead By Possibly Racially Motivated Serial Killer

Haven't been on Sup Forums much lately but surprised I didn't see a thread about this.

kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article170340652.html

Not much buzz about it on MSM...

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/fbi-investigation-of-espionage-blackmail-charges-in-awan-case-blocked-by-obama-doj-appointee-who-worked-for-holder-lynch/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/31/mississippi-teen-allegedly-stabbed-woman-cut-off-her-ear-before-stealing-car/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>possibly
oh get fucked.
i'll go ahead and leave this here

bump

Go back to tigerboard.

tigerboard?

yeah I laughed at the "possibly" part of the headline. Same article stated the same guy said "Kill all white people" in 2014 before this mess.

life imitates art imitates life

greetings from Sup Forums

Stupid burgers, he can't be racist, he is black.

Things have changed since you were last here. Racism is no longer welcome. Leave.

no surprise. gas em all.

Interesting no one will talk about it. Just interesting that it wasn't covered even with 5 kills. David Berkowitz (The Son of Sam) killed 6 people in 1976 and that had all the coverage you could imagine. (and a hollywood movie produced)

>Not much buzz about it on MSM...
The MSM hates white people.

> surprised I didn't see a thread about this.

There are no threads anymore. This is a slide board, run by shills of shareblue.

Probably going to be more things like this happening. Probably not even racially motivated.

irony Is lost on these leftists.... Through verbal irony, writers and poets can convey their bitter messages indirectly in a less bitter and more effective way. It makes a literary piece more effective by provoking readers into analyzing and thinking harder about a situation. By contrasting and comparing suppositions with reality, the readers can better understand the writer’s intent.

He dindu nuffin cracka you never mind wit yo honky ass

>2017
>unaware of PredatoryFelineChan
Get a loadda dis Goy!

I work in KC, and my clientel is predominately white working class folks. This killing has got a lot of people worried. This is a place where even a lot of the white folks are liberal, but they are scared, talking about a race war, talking about whites being targeted.

Agreed but wouldn't this warrant some sort of warning to the general public? All of the victims were jogging, walking their dogs through a park, or strolling down a city street completely unprovoked.

"kill all white people
>kills mulitiple whites
>police do not know if these shootings were racially motivated
im getting pretty fucking tired of this bullshit.

I see that now. Unbelievable the amount of bullshit threads out there about YouTube personalities and "Is this person ______?!"

You dont want this on msm. Everg other nigger would copy cat him

this pisses me off and im a spic, good thing my grandparents told me from a young age that niggers are worthless savage animals that should not be trusted and avoided at all cost. when will you stand up white men?

And that would be the green light even many White dems have been waiting for.

>implying they dont already want to do that.

I'm standing up right now but im afraid that the majority of white men (mainly the ones who are red pilled) are very timid and child like and pretending to live the lives of stronger white men to make up for what they've done

DINDU

Here in michigan i can legally carry my pistol in my truck, i could open carry this, although i wouldn't. I carry a 44 mag ruger super blackhawk single action. I like to feel safe when i go ito the city.

Don't care what your heritage is but these victims were minding their own business. Even if these people were of Hispanic or any other heritage it would be senseless killings. Again, they were just walking their dogs, going for a run in the park, or simply walking down the street to do errands.

Tes thats considered a pistol. Zastava pap m92pv.

This also occured in Baltimore City a few years ago. White people were targeted severely after a string of random shootings in and around the city. Hard to tell if there were any copycats because it was the same pattern

True but even if any of these men open-carried, they were all shot in the back of the head during their day-to-day business. No chance to see what was coming.

Those people certainly exist, but I'm seeing more and more Whites that have had enough, especially in the white collar sector. When people realize that women and the kike are the leash holders of niggers and pigfuckers the switch seems to be flipped almost instantly.
As for the blue collar Whites, where I live there is no question that they are done with the nonsense. I just wish more of them would come back to the cities. Right now the majority of Whites in our city are indifferent trash, yuppie cucks, and aging liberal boomers.

It is illegal for white people to stand up, even in self defense.

if it's a white man shooting niggers it's rassis
if it's a nigger shooting whites it's self defense.

if it is in KC STL area it's a weekday

keep up the good fight, I even see how your people are targeted, the media and liberals slander white people to be some fucking monsters when its the niggers and illegals that have shit all over this country and are driving it to the fucking ground. the day of the rope cant come soon enough, niggers, kikes, illegals and criminal spics need to hang.

Same thing happening with the Mexicans. If we were all openly told what was going on blacks would no longer be a thing in America.

ambushing them and shooting them in the back is what got me, the fact that they were senior citizens pissed me the fuck off. thats why i always carry and keep aware of my surroundings.

It's literally just a nigger problem. Follow local news of different places. Beaners have been so close to going 14/88 on them for attacking them as well.

You are literally falling for MSM lies

I know it's a joke but when did people become so docile about it? In no way should it be acceptable and have to just laugh it off as "welp at least it wasn't me". These were fathers,sons, and husbands to loving families - senselessly killed for the fact that they were older white guys.

hire some spic gang members do it for you.

That pose

You realize we don't want you either and will remove you once the rest of the trash is gone, right?

Agreed. For all we know these people had no hate in their hearts for anyone. They could have been liberal democratic voters that frequented anti-Trump rallies or Nazi sympathizer white supremacists but STILL were shot in the back of their skulls for being white alone.

whites r the biggest victims xD

CHECKED

of course its a nigger problem, hatred for niggers runs generations deep for hispanics. spic gangs have been ethnically cleansing niggers from their neighborhoods. i atleast can get away with some blatant racism but theres always la raza faggots telling us to unite with niggers and hate white people. Ive never had problems with whites and I even sympathize with your cause of having your own ethnostate, multiculturalism is not compatible with certain races.

>Not much buzz about it on MSM...
and there won't be, doesn't fit the MSM narrative of black victim hood

i understand what you speak.
while, yes it was humor, there was also truth to every word.
any videos that you watch will have racist white * attacks *, but on the other hand it's black person protects himself from white *.
i grew up white in an primarily black part of town. i had to deal with their shit from when i was about 5 years old till i moved the fuck out of that area. i was the only white kid in 5th and 6th grade. even now i cringe when i drive through there.

I disagree. Blacks really are - but by their own hand. It's "not cool" to succeed or give a damn about their own well being. Rather than educate themselves or better their life, they chose to pump out 10 kids for the government checks or sling drugs for a few bucks.

>live right next to KC
>don't hear about this at all
What the fuck.

Why do niggers always have their picture taken like that?
Head cocked up all thug niggerly.

if you saw you wouldnt know I was a spic, im not a mexishit, central american or south american. Im a 5th generation spic with spanish heritage. If you got a problem, bring it. ill side with those that have this country's best interest at heart, you fuck with me ill shoot you.

>There are no threads anymore. This is a slide board, run by shills of shareblue.
Unfortunately this.
This had been slid this morning.

truepundit.com/fbi-investigation-of-espionage-blackmail-charges-in-awan-case-blocked-by-obama-doj-appointee-who-worked-for-holder-lynch/

absolutely agreed, as much as i hate niggers i wont go hanging them from trees unless they fuck with me but i never stay anywhere near for that to happen.

i really think it has something to do with showing that they ain't skeerd and also shows their dominance.
watch vids of alpha chimps

Makes sense, they always think the white man is putting'em down.
Sheeeeeit nigger, I ain't got time to worry about niggerz.
I wake up and go to work and obey the laws.

Okay but even then...who is paying for them to eat and sleep while they are confined by a 6x8ft concrete cell for the next 5-25 years? You and I are the ones footing the bill while they play prison politics. All the while the victims have their families suffer with financial hardships because their head of household breadwinners have been shot in the back of the fucking head.

shut up nigger lover

Can I be your neighbor?
I'd rather have a subdivision filled with peeps like you.

Honestly, niggers nig so often anymore this hardly even registers. Colin Flaherty covers the stories of another 4 or 5 nigger murderers or rapists every couple of days.

Some old white folks relaxed around blacks and it killed them.

"All five were white men between ages 54 and 67. All five were fatally shot, most from behind, in surprise attacks as they walked dogs, visited parks and, in one case, walked down a city street."

>coward

I agree with the coward statement but wouldn't you say this would cause the most damage? These are people with families, mortgages, jobs that depend on them, etc....

you like guns? you love america?, if so, sure. id side with a white man over la raza illegal liberal spics any day.

blacks have been doing this for years and the media always suppresses it. all races need to wake up to the black menace. they also target asians.

do you actually expect a nigger to even understand what you just said?

Not at all but again that goes hand-and-hand with the fact they consider it "uncool" to be fucking educated.

>After his arrest earlier this month, Scott repeatedly told detectives that he was angry about the 2015 shooting death of his half brother on his father’s side, Gerrod H. Woods, 23. Woods was one of two men fatally shot Dec. 14, 2015 during a robbery near East 73rd Street and Wabash Avenue. On Friday, the man convicted in those killings, Jimmie Verge, who is black, was sentenced to 45 years in prison.

So he was was still angry about a black on black crime and decided it was white peoples fault. Day of the rope when?

not soon enough

me neither and i keep my ear to the ground.

i thought indian creek was ok? the houses around state line are expensive.

>niggers in kansas
arent their only like 12 of them there

clipped

+

>me neither and i keep my ear to the ground.
>i thought indian creek was ok? the houses around state line are expensive.

The story really only blew up after the last victim, the bar owner, was shot. Apparently he was very well known and liked in the community. Several people in my circles knew him personally.

It seems that until he was killed and it could no longer be contained, the cops/city were trying to keep the fact that there was a potential serial killer on the loose hushed.

My friend and I would go ride bikes on Indian Creek sometimes. There would always be runners, walkers, and cyclists on it, but after the story broke out it has been dead and empty all summer.
It would be nice to see it come back to life again.

havent you people ever heard of lynching

did he own coaches? I might have seen something on facebook but there was no mention of a shooting. wth.

>pls be a cop
pls be a cop
>pls be a cop
>pls be a cop
PLS BE A COP

A Mississippi teenager has been charged after he allegedly stabbed a woman in the neck and chest, cut off her ear, and stole her car Tuesday evening.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/31/mississippi-teen-allegedly-stabbed-woman-cut-off-her-ear-before-stealing-car/

sorry, nope. Not law enforcement

Even if I was, posting on such a forum and asking such a question would result in damnation. Asking any questions or challenging the narrative would be suicide regardless of county/state/federal level

I am 45 min outside kc and it's got me wanting to carry.