You guys do realize jesus is a jew right?

>b-but that doesn't matter
Never trust a jew.

You do realize Jesus was a jew who wanted to share the truth with the world. and the jews killed him because of it. No matter I have the truth right here. kys kike.

Did you know that Christianity was created to bring the barbarian's and pagans together under one religion? Christianity does not matter.

Gnostic texts are the real holy bibles

Such revisionist dribble.

Jesus was a black muslim woman.

That's why i threw out my Bible

Jesus was a Christian

That's why the cross is a box that has been opened. The truth shall set you free from the Cube Matrix.

What truth

and moses was a terrorist.

>Gnostic texts are the real holy bibles

Only Muslims believe that.

Read the new testament it's like Sup Forums wrote it

jews wrote the bible in jew temple

Jesus was Jewish....
That's why the Jews killed him.
Even Jews hate Jews!

About our reality. Like the kabalah and other important things.

Projecing much, are we? shill faggot kike bastard

THE Jew that lesser jew murdered.

All fields, friends.

What's a kaballa? Some kind of Mexican automobile?

have you never heard the phrase "a good jew is a dead jew?"

well he is a dead jew

Yeah, and Iron Man and Captain America fight the forces of evil, but Ultron attacked 'em because of that. Fuck Ultron.

Most Christians can give up the long haired image of Jesus, even though the bible says long hair on a man is an abomination.

Actually... I'm pretty sure he is a Christian, and Jews are not Christians :^)

nice try though

Reminder to Ashkenazi "Kikes" you're not actually Jewish.

Yep, Jesus is a Jew.

Yet the goyim made a god out of him and used him as a reason to hate Jews.

Go figure

He was born as a jew but distanced himself from Judaism and tried to free his fellow heebs from the corrupt and greedy rabbinate. He tried to save the jews from themselfs and most of them payed him with hatred, the few good ones became christian.
The romans didn't liked his preachings because the greedyness of the jews made them easily controlable and jesus was trying to get them less greedy so they cricified him.

I'd say the jews of today hate christians so much because the christian messiah rejected their primevil peganism, allthough beeing born into it himself. They allso fear that Christ might have been right, wich would mean they go straight into hell after death.

Weak try, shill.

>"Behold, I will make those of the assembly of Satan who claim to be Jews and are not, but are lying, behold I will make them come and fall prostrate at your feet, and they will realize that I love you."

- Revelation 3:9 NABRE (New American Bible Revised Edition)

No we really dont.

Yeah guys but what are we going to do about the quad-laser?