Joe Rogan just killed his career

You never trash the kikes and get away with it... NEVER.

Hes been posting Pepe memes and shit...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iLOE_bfniUw
youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtu.be/Z8_gUmt0k8o
youtu.be/opryNdcBTiI
youtu.be/ymo-kjn8PtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

joe rogan had his brain circumcised
but that's pretty funny

OY VEHHY ANTISEMITE

retweet this goys

Thats very pol tier thinking

He needs to go back to his more centrist views immediately that appeal to a much larger fanbase.

This will be interesting. Joe's 100% right, but I wouldn't put it past the ACLU to go spastic.

Oi vey! Rogan's Jewish managers are in damage control.

you're supposed to circumcise your heart, not your penis.
i.e. refrain from evil actions.

Yeah, that will really affect his podcasting that he does independently
>in all fields

JOE ROGAN THE REDEMPTION ARC

Fuck off PRcuck cancer

Was watching old JRE podcasts and Joe used to say nigger a lot

Expect those to get some air time in the media

>Thats very pol tier thinking
It's pretty non-US normie tier user. No wonder you guys have so many looking to cut the whole thing off.

Do Sup Forumslacks really defend the brand of the Jew?

No!

lol gottem

>Wassup freak bitches. Jaime, go to youtube and pull up goy guide to world history.

Seems completely reasonable and inoffensive to me.

>well no because
>*brings the mic closer*
>every 10 years the cells in your body actually completely change
>I was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jamie could you get that article up? yeah but it's because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvinate faster... here we go
>look at that...
>yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

What episode is this from? I'm sure I can find shit like this in almost any Joe Rogan episode but I want this specific one, thank you

>>yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

>I bet Brock Lesner could literally rape a chimp. I mean, it would be an even match for a couple of minutes, but eventually the chimp would get winded from the ground and pound. Then it's rape time.

>joe rogan just killed his career

No he didnt lel, hes like the most popular podcaster, he isnt going anywhere fag

Sing the hymn and KEK will protect you:
youtube.com/watch?v=iLOE_bfniUw

This.

He also never stated that he believed circumcision was right or wrong.

checked

Kek'd at image

Lol fucking wypipo. With out a melinated core ya week ass pineal gland wont do SHIT!

It isnt from one, its poking fun at how and what he talks about you autistic coon

>his worst shows pull 100x CNN's best ratings

yeah it's just a meme but this is pretty close though

one of us. one of us. one of us

he did in recent podcasts, asking why is circumcision so much more overlooked than female genital mutilation. He believes that it is unethical to cut off a baby's dick skin without the person who grows into it ever having a say in it. Based joe

underrated

Well, he's Italian, and therefore raised Catholic, so there's a good chance he himself is intact, which makes him act rationally and not defensive on the issue unlike most Americans.
I would say his view on this is pretty mainstream in Europe.

are you retarded? he just described a picture someone sent him

Link to his tweet using Pepe?

True but he didn't in the tweet. He's said nigger once or twice to but that flew under the radar.

twitter.com/JoeRogan

where do you think we got our first hit of adrenachrome
>pic related

bretty comfy when roganposting was commonplace during the election season

Rogan never talks about Jews. When someone tries to bring up the JQ he immediately says how all the Jews are cool and how Israel is great and changes the subject.

>image

best

leave joe

He's right you know.
Infant circumcision is the most retarded shit anyone every thought up.

What a beautiful simulation, man. We've got the documents with Hillary's lizard DNA and Joe Rogan just did like 15 tweets defending Pepe.

say what you will about joe but cutting baby dicks is wrong and proven to cause serious harm to the infants brainwaves

joe brings up anti-circumcision pretty commonly.

he might be doing this for publicity, or he's just really ticked off at (((them)))

Kek

yeah right! he'll be fine you little jewish shill. stfu

He isnt, he's circumcised.
Just youtube "Joe rogan Circumcision" and he talks about it with some lady with black hair.

fucking nazi

SAY IT WITH ME, Sup Forums:

Joe "6 million more" Rogan

SHUT IT DOWN

Joe "Benito was my pepo" Rogan

I think anyone who actually knows what circumcision does and the dogshit excuses they use to do it is mad about it.
I went to sleep pissed and woke up pissed and lived pissed for like a entire month until I finally accepted it.

have you ever read his comments section on JewTube? his audience is mostly red-pilled. every time Joe cucks on an issue or invites some leftist faggot on - see his interview with Mosche Kasher - his audience shits all over him

lol i hope joe whips every one of your racist asses back to next saturday! nazis fuck off

>Joe (((Rogan)))
>Jew trashes his own people
In that case, it's just self-deprecating humor. Jews love that, see the """""comedy""""" stylings of Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David.

there's a better image of this, and since this image didn't it come out that hes still gonna be as fat for some reason like the surgery didn't work?

Fucking sause

He slips up sometime and reveals that he's aware of these things. He's mostly a fun loving chill dude who likes making stacks of cash, so he's very careful of toeing the line but you can tell he's not in the dark. His Peter Schiff interview recently was really good.

He's a guinea from Boston though? i dont know about that one man.

Is he trying to injure himself?

Joe will be carrying the American flag behind the army of Alex Jones's

>its an episode where be brings that retard Bravo on
>LMAO I'M CRAZY MAN

Jews going full Jew on Rogain would be a massive red pill to is normie fan base

This
His fanbase is absolutely massive too.

That's because Joe actually lets his guests say their peace, and the reason why it's called redpilling is because it can never be undone. Unless you're a highly agreeable pothead. So even when he gives lefties a chance to speak it's already too late for the audience to go back.

So how about that episode with crowder

THAT'S ADORABLE.

i was on the fence about rogan for years, always assumed he was mostly 'dude weed lmao' and a pseudo-intellectual leftist. after listening to several of his podcasts on both sides of the spectrum heavy-right vs heavy-left he seems fairly conservative but smart enough to play libertarian to placate the left because he is in hollywood

its always excuses with this fat fucking turd. he would somehow gain weight during liposuction

>starve the joo
what rogan just suggested is worse than the gas

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

I like Roe Jogan and Jordan Peterson will be on his podcast on Friday.

I will be listening.

sauce lol
whats this from?

Rogan is alt right

He is going to get social media nuked. Unless Trump is going to cause another libtard psychofest outrage by saying a logically sound and truthful statement.

fear factory

It wouldnt matter if he got social media nuked.
He cant get fired, he runs his own show.
If social media blew him up it may slander his name a bit, but it would make his show more poppular in the long run.

Fucking Ayy, Strayan bruv!
>such jeneseqwah

TOP KEK, The day of the rake has been postponed by one more day.

Whats with rogan? Is he redpilled or just a space cadet?

Oy Vey! Get him off YouTube. NOW!!!

He used to say nigger all the time in the early days of the podcast. And argue wether you could tell if a guy on the phone was black or not lol.

This time line is pretty fuckin dope

That pepe was made by the ADL

COME BACK TO THE LIGHT JOE

Benito was my gourd?

???

Space cadet mostly, but he is very open to listening to every side and criticizing anything.

I'm transgender and transracial. I'm also transhistoric and transoppressed.

I'm a black female slave that exists 200 years ago.

My pronouns are ThisNiggerCunt and ThatNiggerCunt.

Not respecting my pronouns is hate speech and violent abuse against me.

You should listen to him when he invites someone who is actually controversial (alt-lites like Gavin McInnes don't count)

>Jared Taylor
>Kevin MacDonald
>Greg Johnson
>Vox Day
>Jim Goad
>Ken O'Keefe
>Ramzpaul
>Colin Flaherty
>Mike Cernovich
>Richard Spencer
>Andrew Anglin
>David Cole
>David Duke

Any of the above would make super interesting podcast guests, yet he won't touch them. He's a massive faggot, a liberal bitch, incapable of having any guests with controversial opinions, unless it's a bunch of pseudo-scientific nonsense about biblical flood events or fucking sasquatch.

If the kikes and sjws went after Joe, he'd lead our army to victory. He's already got fuck-you money. Nearly every young man in America listens to him.

but then where will the rabbis go to get their snacks??

He has interesting people on and is mostly open to ideas which is a rare thing these days. Some ep's are better than others it can be very dependent on whether or not you're interested in the subject the subject matter or the guest.

The two Jorden Peterson ep's are both amazing for example. All the Schaub and fight companion shows are comfy friend simulators.

youtu.be/Z8_gUmt0k8o
youtu.be/opryNdcBTiI
youtu.be/ymo-kjn8PtQ

Wow, it's absolutely nothing.