MARTIN SHKRELI JUST RELEASE HRC'S DNA??

cont from
ITT: We wait for molecular biologist fag to delivar and discuss what's going on.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_primary_structure#Notation

>You guys really disappoint me. It's HRC's DNA. I made it public to show the lab tech's working with the Chandra Levy investigation I will not stay quiet if they choose the wrong path.

Posting sequence ITT now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandra_Levy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>believing this evil, soon to be incarcerated sociopath

d'aw, you precious little retard. no bump for you either, idiot.

hey, what timeline is this?

This is NOT a genome.

Each letter represents and amino acid, which is coded for by 3 nucleic acids (DNA).

So these sequences have 3x less info than a genome.

Also, they don't reveal characteristic sequences of a person.

If they are all amino acids, it is likely all CODING REGIONS.

NON-CODING REGIONS ARE MORE IMPORTANT FOR FINGERPRINTING REGIONS

what a timeline to be alive in

7b

>WHAT TIMELINE IS THIS OMFG SO RANDOM AND AWESOME LIKE WHOA BEST TIMELINE CONFIRMED
>>>T_D

pic VERY related

Fake and gay

Go away.

what good is her DNA? Someone could easily get a strand of her hair. What is the big deal?

I dont even hate the guy, but hes just fucking around with you.

from his FB

raw text incoming

Aight give me the quick rundown on Shkreli

He /ourguy/?

Very interested to see what happebns next

Martin says HRC killed Chandra Levy?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandra_Levy

LEFT VENTRICULAR CONNECTION DISCONNECTION EVENT DETECTED
ECHO NO CONNECTION TO ICD
PORT 8000 ESTABLISHED BY USER: SPEAKEASY
AUTOMATIC SWITCH OUTPUT ENABLED
EXOME SEQUENCE DUMP BEGIN
SEQ 1/25723
msgdemifdptmskkkrkkrkpfmldeeggdtqaeetqlsetkevepepvedkdteadeedsrkkdasndlddltffnqkkkkkktkkifdideaeegikdlkiegdaqepvepeddldimlgkkkkkktvkfpdedevldkdealededskkddgisfssqsgpawagserdytydellnrvfnimreknpdmvagekrkfvmkppqvvrvgtkktsfvnftdickllhrqpkhllafllaelgtsgsidgnnqlvikgrfqqkqienvlrryikeyvtchtcrspdtilqkdtrlyflqcetchsrcsvasiktgfqavtgkraqlrakan
SEQ 2/25723
meyrnlllgfllccillatsysymileekkdtnksavhtskikfpdlppisiveltktsmklsrkeaernksmkkkaqqkkaprpkpppppncvatwasckpssrpccdfcafcycrlfqtvcycrmgnpnc
SEQ 3/25723
mnseskkqlnivvlgtafmfmftafqtcgnvaqtvitnlnntdfhgsgytsmaviygvfsasnlispsvvaiigpqismfisgifysiyiaifiqpstwtfytasvflgiaaavlwtaqgncltvnsnehtigrnsgifwallqsslffgnlyiyfawqgkfhisesdrrtvfialtvislvgtvlfflirtpeesnseeeppadnlmertsgpsvmtkavdafkrsiklcatkeivllsvttaytgleltffsgvygtcigavnkfgneeksliglsgifigigeilgggifgllsksnqfgrnpvvmlgivvhfiafylifynipndapiasidgtdsrafmepskevaifcsfllglgdscfntqllsilgflysedsapafaifkfiqsvcaaiayfysnylflqwqllimavvgffgtisffsvewaapafvakrtdyssi
SEQ 4/25723
mqqlamsdtsaekphpshhstgavqmrirsvnsphdrhsqsksmilpenlkviepischrrnhsqhnltlpefispleqtvikegyllkakiadggkklrknwtsswlvltgqkiefykepkqpavanlkagyktewvdlrgahlewakeksskknvfqittlsgnevllqsdiefvilewfhaiknaieklpkekskmsrnneykimrssssellssfetdskepkpenrrslifrlnysisdtteinrvksrlkkfitrrpslrtlqekgiikgldvdgiyrvsgnlatiqklrfvvnqeeklnlddsqwedihvvtgalkmffrelpeplfpycffeqfvevikiqdytnrvkavrnlvqklprpnydtmkilfqhlqkiaakenmnlmtpqslgivfgptllrpeketgsmavymmyqnqlvelmlseyskifssekd

(cont)

god damn Lizards

madfnvgaaathfipgvspvpgsaavaadlsgskyngdkdvrdfhilrrnqpvillvivasfavgallrtilkrkkipilvivffigviigtsqlpfvktiaeidpvlflhlfspviiftaafemdfyifqksfwqvlilavlgfvmncaslgwltyktnqhkwtrddniifgiilcttdpdlsvasiknigiskilinlikgeslfngatttivfelyrdlvnhsyqkivqeifvkltlkifgsavfgfvsskmvtfwlanifndritevilsfsmtylvfylaewlgmsgiiavcvlgllmdsvsfspgmdvvlskfwsmltflaqimiyltmgiviaqktfpymnfhsifyivtiylslnliralvtfilspllnrfgygfnwrwgavivwsgvrglftlnmalevsqtpnensaeleiknmillysvavslltlvinsttveklvmtlglcnvslpkrvalhnafqrikqmeannftmlkldkfladanwalaekcisvedpkeidsvvkqlmktfrcpncnvntplensqqmadimeearlrlltaqiasyqkqynsgmlsqkatqtligaaecyydvpgkfmnihevkkywedkgllmsmkkylsdwaynvkpetsrtsenrflklcqlivyndtfehtsslitylnfipillrliptvnmeflpqlkicnyyflslyimeamlkiiamgrsyiryhwnkfdllviivgivdvmviniiraddrpygvvstvrvfrfirvlrllrllkhvvpkiiailerqinkqrsfcydiakgyiqaeedikclieqiaghekvcieinkileknkqdalkelglmqrdypdivtavktkqavqtvintdfqalqymisgcivdknegaelykiillkrkqlatlpptiapptapellrnvmwlcdnehqleyiqekakkicfdygdvvskegdlpqgihlivsgmvklsgstprygvynkeiekhlaatpytdylgtgtiigevncltkqemeytvtcetavqtcfisandlleafdtfletpsledkiwrkialdialktlkealpnqdwaykicaqfsnvqvvdipnhtkhdiydatmddvilvhgavqdcqlgqcyyapcilpktchqvrgnatvtkllvirttnrgaqtssevcnplcqyhssrrrealgnvfsahstspgsvttdpnnligqkdkkkkdssmckv
REMOTE DISCONNECTION EVENT DETECTED
SERVER PORT 8000 DISCONNECTED BY USER XVI
OUTPUT TERMINATED
KEEPALIVE PROCESS COMPLETE
RESUMING OUTPUT...
PORT 8000 DISCONNECTION DETECTED
RECONNECTING...
(cont)

t. he sequenced bills dna

Yes. Verily.

Right?

Even if it came from Rich's body, it's not worth shit without some chain of custody. Doesn't prove anything.

REMOTE CONNECTION DETECTED...
PORT 8000 CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
REMOTE COMMAND ENTERED: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\PROXY7.EXE
ENTER USERNAME: SPEAKEASY
ENTER PASSWORD: HRCDUMP08312017ASSANGE
ENTER WAYPOINT: TTTB
FIREWALL ENABLED
RESUMING OUTPUT...
SEQ 6/25723
mqnmvwrkrydtllrqraignegkewrdtpstsnnkklrtpanyfimnlaasdflmsatqapvcffnsmhkewvlgdagcsfyafcgalfgitsmmtllaisvdrycvitkplqslkrstkkrsciiivfvwlyslgwsvcplfgwssyipeglmisctwdyvsyspanrsytmllcwcvffiplmiifhcylfmfltirstgrnvqklgssskrkksssqsiknewklakvafvaivvyvvswspyacvtliawagyarvltpysksvpaviakasaihnpiiyaiihpsysrvsfmsknkssdisaisatektwndveldpvetvhtklqppennsfstnaeekselpinapieekfsvspicpeeplkrplklnapelllltsslrasslpfdlnassrrksmdtsqaevhedpinssqdsletpilphiiiiptsettlseeqsltenieeentglysgpdknylllkgrlhsstgpvekl
REMOTE COMMAND ENTERED: CTRL+C
ENTER PASSWORD: HRCDUMP08312017ASSANGE
ACCESS DENIED. OLD PASSWORD ENTERED. PASSWORD CHANGES EVERY 30 SECONDS.
SEQ 7/25723
mqmdwlfiavisgigllssgvpgtqgaytteqcralngscnfyacfpknviigkcdwwgwsccartplerctakkgtctktgctktdtdhgpcdggaqccqrdpvkyckfhgnvcgrgkcpmdhipigeqcmpgypcckrdgpayckskggkclrrcsqivptdiigvcadgvpccksrqstg

i watched the video. his schizophrenia is starting to take over. happens to the best of them.

That's all Monica was trying to do

can someone explain to me why copy and pasting sequence data from a protein bank is indicative of anything? Even if he is in possession of a 'dna' sample, it could have literally be swabbed from anywhere

REMOTE COMMAND ENTERED: DELTREE C:\USERS\MARTIN /Y
ENTER PASSWORD: OVERRIDE16
DELETING C:\USERS\MARTIN
26.3GB DELETED
REMOTE COMMAND ENTERED: PING 23.7.52.135
PINGING 23.7.52.135 (SHKRELISWITCHICD)
TRACE COMPLETE.
REMOTE COMMAND ENTERED: RAC.EXE -VITALS -IP 23.7.52.135
REMOTE ACCESS CONTROL RESPONSE
HR: 0
02: 0
SBP: 0
DBP: 0
LV STATUS: DISCONNECTED
RV STATUS: DISCONNECTED

Basic bio lesson:

DNA -> mRNA -> protein

This is at best form a transcriptome (total mRNA), more likely a proteome (total protein).

Proteomes are unique to species so it should be obvious what species this is from soon.

How do you kill a lizard person if guns don't work? Would bludgeoning work or would you have to figure something else out

Take away the heat lamp.

Fire. Obviously

Where have you been?

post yfw it's reptile dna

call them a jew

HRC is either a clone or a goddamn reptile bitch.

wait is that the cash me outside chick?

>being this retarded

thank you user
OUR REACH IS EVERYWHERE
we have agents and sympathizers in every institution and at every level of government, be afraid commies, be very afraid

>Female and is Caucasian
which would imply that it is human DNA?
>pls no bully

Id think just like anything else that breathes , In They live once the veil was lifted they were killed just like us.

>>The rRNA is the most conserved part of the genomic sequence and can be used in identifying species
>>identifying species
>>species

rip larpfag

I've never heard anyone refer to any other species of animal by their skin color so yeah it looks like this is human dna.

he forgot to say he never takes solitary moonlight swims by the pier

No you fool! Dont answer the door!!!

fake news

a worse LARP than the gorrillionth WH user

>hold on someone is knocking at my door...
>ill brb guys.

Ok, you made me laugh

>Martin Shkreli Wiki page 2018
In 2017, the man who tried to kill niggers in Africa, proved Shapeshifting Reptilians run our planet

Strange position to take, considering what you have on the thumb drive you think you have secure.

Also, look 14 days ago and ask how much more desperate is your life going to get?

anything reptilian in there?

Shall I remind you that dogs can be white or black dogs depending on who the owner is, as well as the the dog's temperament.

I need a lizardpeople happening in my life rn.

hilldawg is a lizard ?

It's Hillzard now.

Just boasting. It's a lot easier to get Bill's DNA.

does this have anything to do with covfefe?

What was said?

Fuck you too faggot

wait... Hillary is killing jews?

>PROXY7.EXE
so he's just larping, eh?

What fucking program would be coded to dump out shit like this?

Garbage text like that isn't even useful with debugging, especially not for actual output.

Like seriously WHO TYPES THAT SHIT? At most you'd have --StartDump-- or something, not EXO PORTS ENGAGED, DISCONNECTION DETECTED, SOUND THE ALARMS bullshit.

It reads like someone using a terminal on fucking Star Trek.

He's fucking larping of course, and you idiots are lapping it up.

For someone with his supposed level of intellect and MONEY, you'd expect any "dead man's switch" type of system that posts to FACEBOOK to actually output something fucking useful and human readable to normies. Not that fucking larping bullshit.

HILLARY IS LITERALLY HITLER

Big if true

This. Fucking annoying. This whole threads a giant larp. This shrekleki nigger doesn't have HRC's dna.

He doesn't know about the ricin yet.

but I'm not speced for fire, and I never got enough shekels for the bigger guns

is Shkreli ded?

these people are satanists, they don;t care about anyone involved with major world religions

larpy things - nothing important
i fell for the larp and now if feel dumb

then leave

bump for the answer

The post said it was a biomedical student running a sequence on what was posted; and stated that initial findings were slow but that it was definitely a white / cauc female

>Garbage text like that isn't even useful with debugging, especially not for actual output.

The text in question is to let the user know what is happening with his script. That is the garbage you would find displayed on the terminal. I don't see how out of place it is. Assuming he wrote the script himself those are the words he choose to use.

>In National Treasure 4 "Zero Hour" Nic Cage takes the redpill and scrapes Bill Clinton's Jizz off of the REAL blue dress deep within the confines of Area 51, where he discovers a scaly secret that is truly out of this world.

It's the genetics to create the ultimate virus. A weapon to surpass metal gear.

Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on in this tread?

This fucking thread is INTENSE!!

What the fuck would it even matter if he did have her DNA? Who the fuck would really even care? Plus it's utterly impossible to verify. Sure let me just set up a 20 billion dollar lab to clone up a copy and way 15 years to see if the face matches.

see

Have you ever seen the x files? Remember the alien DNA?
Well.

Ah okay, well that's a load of bollocks.

HRC possibly has reptilian dna

i have no idea. some saying martin sent julian 10mil clinton emails, 30gb worth. others saying hillarys dna says she is a lizard
see

Show the fucking emails not some retarded DNA sequence.

Back when Shkreli used to only have like 10 people on his stream we used to talk about million dollar extreme. He's also worn Pepe pins on TV. He's very much /ourguy/.

>implying this DNA is alien to earth

The reptiles have been here a long time user, this has always been their planet

Okey lads what was posted in those posts? I cant fucking contain myself, WHAT WAS POSTEDDDD FUGGGG

honestly, i think this is all just nuts.
really, just something we wont understand.
crazy stuff, you know what I mean?

it's not even determined whether its DNA...
so i think we should all just call it quits.

dont you think so too guys?
everyone should just take a nap.
all of us.
dont you think?

Shreli sent what looks like a dead man switch
dont know if he is still alive
sequences on fb post are amino acid sequences of a reptile
dont know if its part of hillary dna
streamed today going to trump tower being very paranoid ans saying he was being followed
no signal since then

Fuck off with your normie meme

Yeah, it's absolute bullshit. But apparently summer never ended and all these retards are gobbling it up.

Expect a letdown not seen since Bad Self Eater.

t. sysadmin

IT'S NOTHING BUT A LARP.

Sounds pretty gay desu