Nurse Gets Arrested For Not Allowing Blood Draw Without a Warrant

youtube.com/watch?v=yia7qs01z1M

Other urls found in this thread:

governing.com/gov-data/municipal-cities-counties-bankruptcies-and-defaults.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She shouldn't have argued with them.

>not lawful in Utah since 2007
What we witness here is how to earn an extremely large settlement, and how to end your career in the Police

hope she sues and makes bank

Fuck the cops. Dirty nigger loving communists.

even the other cops were like "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"

Good. Leftists have been accepted as street gangs and terrorists, the police can now accept proper scrutiny. Unless Watertown was acceptable to you.

Kill yourself unionist commie shitter.

You don't get it. Cops don't "feel the hurt" when their departments make settlements, because cops don't operate on their own money. They just take it from the nearby people through taxes.

Fuck off.

your police on jews

18 minutes long... when does it start to get good?

>woman feels sympathy for drunk idiot(she confirms in the video that they have spoken)
>lies and covers for him saying he is unconcious

until the municipality goes bankrupt and the cop is reduced to working in the lumber yard at lowes for his obese whore wife's diabetes meds

When this guy finds his dick

5 minutes

fucking zog goons

Yet they did nothing to stop it.

>until the municipality goes bankrupt
They'll just raise taxes.
By the time people respond to the raised taxes, the bureaucrats and cops have already reaped years and years of paychecks on stolen money.
A government isn't like a business - it's not responsive to price, demand, or really anything at all.

looks like someone who should be flipping burgers

Yeh, They all went quiet "Just let him take her to his car" that's what some one who knows and seen this officer go ape shit before says.

he probably just rolls around on the ground and traps criminals under his fat

Dumb fuck, if she had given the sample the hospital would have been liable and sued for a fuck ton. The cunt needed a warrant.

i'm getting confused by the double negative here

No warrant, not under arrest, not in a fit state to give consent.

watertown????

Why the fuck are cops allowed to get fat? Overweight cops should be suspended and told to lose weight and if they fail to do so, should be fired.

I really think things are too far fucking gone in this country.

Municipalities do go bankrupt.

governing.com/gov-data/municipal-cities-counties-bankruptcies-and-defaults.html

Lol balding thug grabs woman with real job because the hospital manager called him out on being a stupid loser

Dude clearly arrests her because a man talking through her cellphone points out his ridiculous power trip.

same lol

People don't stop being taxed.

Why didn't she scream "lawyer" when she was being detained?
At around 11:00 some other officer comes in and starts to coerce her.
These guys need to be removed ASAP

statist pls leave

I don't really see how that is relevant to your point. When municipalities go bankrupt it does have an affect on law enforcement working there.

Shit like this makes my blood boil. Fucking assholes abusing their power over helpless people. He literally body checks her before even acting like it's a real arrest. What a fucking creep.

Is there a petition or something I can sign yet? Does anyone have the email/number of the Sheriffs department?

The person who she was "protecting" was a reserve police officer, at work at the time, who suffered third degree burns after being struck by the driver of a vehicle being pursued by police.

do some fucking research before you comment prick.

From what I understand:
>Car accident happens, one dead, one in hospital
>Police want blood drawn from driver who is still alive and in the hospital
>hospital policy doesn't allow unconscious blood withdraws from patients unless they're under arrest or if the police have a warrant.
>nurse explains this to the officer, refuses to draw blood
>nurse gets arrested

at least we still have our freedoms

When police brutality ends? They just want act tough and cool, they dont care about law. Insecure as it is.

worse case scenario the officer will get a slap on the wrist and a paid week vacation with some bullshit petty excuse from the PD like "This footage is very disturbing and we will be launching a full investigation"

Kek that cop is fucked, the hospital is totally going to sue to police department over this.

If anyone gets cut it does on some. But that rarely happens - cops are one of the last things governments trim. And you have to take into account - again, as I said - the slow, slow bleed. By the time any department feels a hit from a government lacking a budget, they've already made off like bandits on the backs of other people.

this

the reason for arrest was bullshit, but screaming and shouting during an arrest is the worst thing you can do for yourself

im starting to hate police

fucking antifa goon

Things like this have always happened, unfortunately. The police get carried away with working within legal parameters, think that they are above the law, and eventually get removed. This shit pisses me off (like everyone) because you are forcibly stripped of control and told to comply or else.
I can't believe that I am going to write this, but...Thank God we have lawyers

Bro, why you even need cops? Guns and colorful amendments you have and still you want them?

She's a panicked women who was just assaulted by a full grown man out of nowhere. Jesus Christ shut the fuck up dipshit.

bootlicker

Are you retarded? She started yelling after he grabbed her: illegally. The state of Utah does not allow blood drawn without consent or a warrant.

And you can scream at cops all you want when they arrest you. It might not help your case but it certainly isn't illegal. You have a right to remain silent. It's not a requirement.

god damn that was a stupid move on the cops part

idiots gonna get fired and the guy whos blood he wanted died, jesus

A shame she wasn't black or some other visible minority, this video would probably go from local news to international headlines

We do need real police reform across the nation.
Sadly I think the past few years have made whites defend cops due to the racial tension.

When cops are largely terrible.

Drunk driving shouldn't be illegal, imprisoning someone for it violates the NAP. She was in the right.

I think this is very accurate.

Well you can tell just by that dudes haircut he gets butthurt very easy. "muh masculinity"

>MUH SKULLET

Youre retarded. When she goes to court and claims emotional damage, a judge will see this and agree.

>calmly explains that she can only draw blood with an electronic warrant, patient's consent, or if patient is under arrest

Good for her, standing up for individual rights. That job is stressful as fuck without having to deal with some power crazed pigs trying to force you to do illegal procedures.

So does this cop think he can just arrest every nurse until he finds one who can comply with him?

I'm a right leaning man who borderlines MRA, but that was uncalledfor.

yup

Yes he's a typical statist.

>inb4 "b-but the nurse is protecting a drunk driver who just killed a family"

NOT A FUCKING ARGUMENT

The cop is on private property but should be allowed to conduct his business anywhere. You're a cuck.

He's worse than a feminist. Why do people feel the need to control other people?

Cops are to detain people trying to commit crimes. They don't protect your rights, they protect your life.

>forearm tattoos

I hope that low test faggot gets shot in the line of duty and gets brought to that same hospital. Oh you're in agonizing pain? Level 10? Here, have a T3 and stfu.

Because humans are sinners.

In a perfect world there would be no police and no government.

This. Cops are C students and many have inflated egos. He got triggered when STEM fags were correctly telling him to fuck off

>they protect your life.
Not really. They just enforce the law.
If they protected people's lives gangs would not exist and our borders would be protected

>tell a cop he can't force you to draw blood from an unconscious person without a warrant
>he says fuck this you're arrested
I'd be flipping the fuck out too

Even funnier is that the lawyer that was one the phone heard the entire commotion.

The blonde supervisor cop is a retard as well. You can't violate HIPAA just because you "know the law" and have been apparently violating it for almost 22 years.

All that shit about I AM THE LAW not meshing with hospital policy is absolute crap. HIPAA violations get your ass fined tens of thousands of dollars and you get inspections all the time.

Toxic masculinity in action, folks.

This.

This happens all the time. Although usually, the nurse doesn't scream like a frightened child. They'll get to booking, the officer will get yelled at and have to bring her back. I know of at least 3 instances in my city alone over the last 9 years.

Yeah, i agree. I think trump militarizing them is absolutely fucking stupid. I always wondered why my father didn't like the police and now i kinda get it. They're looking for a ride.

Bunch of idiot mormons. Brigham Young anally fucked toddlers to death because mormon jebus told him to.

The best part they can completely fuck over that cop because if a nurse just leaves she could get fired and lose her license for abandonment, and since the cop forced her out he put her patients in danger.

Fuckin Obamacare man. This post is depressing.

To bad she wasn't black or BLM would use this as an excuse to burn down the police station.

They know he's going to get shitcanned for this. If they stopped him, he'd still be around to antagonize them

She was already on the phone with a hospital lawyer (the person on speakerphone telling the cop he is making a bad decision). The lawyer was able to hear the entire encounter through the phone she kept in her hand. This is total slam-dunk court case material.

Fuck you boot licking coward.

>Thank God we have lawyers
No. Take off the "yers." Feel bad for two weeks for having typed this.

pig

This

Maybe for the older guys nearing retirement, working deskjobs at the department, but anyone who patrols should be up to military standards of fitness. I'm pretty sure MOST police departments have gyms at the station, or at least get all their members free subscriptions to nearby gyms.

i would argue killing the guy trying to arrest you is the dumbest thing you could do, but hey

>Bootlickers on Sup Forums will defend this

I would've let them arrest me while just telling the cop he has literally destroyed his career and put a ton of money in pocket. Then I would encourage him to keep making poor decisions so as to increase my pocket size.

The supreme court has a different opinion there smarty pants
>comps arent obligated to protect you
lulz, look at the newbie

you know comments like these make me happy that incident happened where those cops got snipered last year. keep em coming

Probably should do more then yell at the officer if it happens all the time.

Did they ever officially read her rights to her? She has the right to remain silent, an attorney, blah blah blah.

dumb ass drumpfers sure love the pigs despite them not doing diddly fucking squat to protect them at ANY FREE SPEECH RALLY.
literal fucking cucks. fuck you drumpfkinds

kys