Would Sup Forums still use Sup Forums if it wasn't anonymous?

Would Sup Forums still use Sup Forums if it wasn't anonymous?

The shills wouldn't.

Hi there Mr. Shekelstein.

yes

But it isn't

fuck no

no because then they would know im actually not a 10/10 chad

no, that would be reddit

No until Zionist power is gone

no

none of us are anonymous here so the answer is yes

probably not

Fuck no. Spreading personal info on the internet is for retards.

Nah. At that point, it loses it's identity. If I wanted people to know me as an online persona, I'd just use reddit.

Nobody would, because 90% of posters here are bored, larping teenagers who agree with everything their alt-left oneitis says irl in a misguided attempt to be allowed to kiss her on the cheek.
Only Sup Forums boards that would post anyway are Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /fit/ before Sup Forums and /r9k/ ruined it.

Fuck no, I barely tolerate the flags.

Of course, why do you think I'm banned on Facebook for the fourth time this year?

No.

There seems to be a creeping notion that you should only have an opinion if you're comfortable with it being known by everybody. This is retarded.

no. that is the only thing that makes it actually good.

If it's not anonymous, it's not Sup Forums.

It's not

The less censorship a site has the more right leaning it is.

no

>implying Sup Forums is truly anonymous

No, because then it would become reddit tier - people don't engage your argument, they engage your account and its history

Yes, its not anonymous.

It wouldn't be Sup Forums.

Anonymity between users is what really matters for discussion.

Nope, that would make it easier to censor/get rid of, and censorship (besides the necessary any-spam stuff) would destroy this site.

Sure, I would just make another ficticious acct like I do when I shitpost on Twatter and Kikebook.

kek

Tell that to Reddit where they changed the words in people's posts & fixed the algorithm for cuck posts

Wait fuck I misread

I'd have to create a second account with a fake name and fake photos. May as well be on facebook with a fake account if that's the case.

I used to have a fake account on facebook to troll, argue and talk shit without it ruining my real life. But now I only have a real account and it's boring and don't want anything traced back to me because family and women would lose their shit. Should just create another fake account again just for the fun.

Dude we told you before that facebook isnt a foundation for the human lampshades and books made out of jewish faces. You cant get reparations from them.

It's not anonymous.

No.

No. All these larping cretins fear sunlight like a nest of faggot cockroaches

I miss true anonymity (no IDs), but I'm happy with the return to selectable flags. I know I'll get called a shill or whatever but I thought it was cool how well Sup Forums was able to sniff out JIDF without those crutches. Plus true anonymity allowed one to change their stance mid-thread without having to worry about saving face, encouraging people to actually change their minds rather than defend their original stance to the bitter end.

no

do you really think that we are anonymous? bitch we are not safe, moot sold us to a fucking jap

>Sup Forums is person who uses Sup Forums
Sup Forums is a board on Sup Forums used by people
bot detected

It is between users, which is the important thing. 7 proxies won't hide you from .gov so who gives a shit about that.

no

Nope. Sup Forums's entire thing is anonymity. Without that it would be just like any other normie website.