How would you like the world to end?

Yellowstone, biological, asteroid, ww3?

how bout it dont?
colonize space like star wars only this time empire wins

Exterminatus. After the Imperium of Trump has established a colony ship this planet will be purged of heresy.

100% infertility

Checked, that's doable with today's tech too.

Zombie Apoc, similar to walking dead.

I would go and setup up fort in Colorado. Winter would kill zombies.

The Empire did nothing wrong, its true.

Someone trips over a cord in a server farm cutting power to our simulated universe.

while everyone is asleep.

A black hole that swallows the planet.
Painless and effective.

They could boot it back up and restore from last save point.

Radam attack

Ill take alien invasion, where's your god now.

Machine uprising.

Because it's the end of the world, but it brings forth something greater than man.

abandonment, everyone leaves when the resources are used up. it would be interesting to see the political left and right head in 2 different directions and keep track of which one does better. my guess would be the right forms the imperium of man and the left becomes alien slaves.

centuries of total mecha war

Lizard people come and harvest the degenerate population using ufo's. The non-degenerates get to enjoy a quiet paradise.

All out war. I mean ALL out war. Super cut throat to the bitter end. No survivors. Any one who somehow managed to survive, wished they hadn't.

>the Mandela effect is just the result of being restored from an earlier backup

Fuck

Disease. Fast and merciless.

death by snoo snoo

Triffids.

Nuclear war destroys cities, society collapses, few hundred years of survival for the remaining people where the strong and smart survive and weak and stupid die off. Survivors rebuild civilization better than before

Germany chimping out one last time, driveing Israel to nuke the whole planet after we raped and canibalized the Brits.

Or Switzerland creating a black hole in Cern.

Basically the age of natural selection

Super intelligent AI uploads our consciousnesses into an eternal paradise.

>Yellowstone

North America isn't the entire world you retard.

With whites flying away on space ships with browns and blacks screaming at us as we take off "dat fucking raycus" right before the world explodes.

Hivemind
You're not blind are you?

In a blaze of death and glory

Das fuhrer patting me on the back in the field of battle, saying
>it is over now, the war has been won, your sacrifice has given birth to a 1000 year Reich

I'm surprised at the huge variety of answers in this thread. Also, nobody watched that anime eh

sith and jedi are in constant war to provide balance.

Nuclear fire. It's the only way to be sure.

if Yellowstone erupts it would cause a global nuclear winter that would last 2 years.

This

Bump

Anything, just as soon as possible.

Persona 4 OST

black hole- people get to see it coming and realize all humanities existence will be erased and totally meaningless. kek will erase us

Triffids

I saw this in a dream, it will happen

>global nuclear winter that would last 2 years.

kys. I'm serious please kys.

Why add "nuclear" in there? Yes the ash would block out the sun and bring down temperature, but in less than 50 years everything easily goes back to normal, a blink of an eye. There's enough rations so that millions of humans can survive for centuries, no way that's the end of the world.

P.s look at pic related

Whites invent longevity medicine. Wealth concentrates to a microscopic point. Muh gibs echoing around the planet endlessly.

Eventually whites provide the medicine for free to everyone at once, then fly out of the solar system towards an empty hospitable planet. Asians soon follow.

Overpopulation fills the world with poo and disease, famine and uncontrolled warming. The dogs, rats and roaches feast for a while.

Centuries later, a small vessel enters the atmosphere and lands in the ruins of civilization. A door opens and a piece of paper with one word written on it flutters to the ground.

"Kek"

Space Nazis return, combined kinetic & bio attacks to lay ware to shitskins population. Space Nazis take over, establish tiered society. All of a sudden, mysterious plague kills off humanity because we lost moils and the knowledge of circumsicion which would've saved the human race.

>kys. I'm serious please kys.
You first.

>Why add "nuclear" in there?
Volcanic winter then, whatever. You know what I meant. It wouldn't necessarily be the end of the world, but it would certainly be the end of civilization as we know it.

This is how we switch timelines

Liberal nightmare, where everyone is forced into life support like in the Matrix and become eternally raped and tortured by Elite Tranny Pedophile programs that can teleport through walls.

Busty aliens.

With me giving the order to fire the Death Star.

It's.. Perfect

Absolute knowledge.
Last stars fading.
Total entropy.
We run our course to the max.
We did it all we could.
Let's sleep now!

I'd like for it to make it to post-apocalyptic. I'm not particularly fussed about how, just that the world survives for ~50 to 100 years after. Nuclear? would make for interesting landscapes, zombies or similar infection would give you a bit more freedom to roam around and a bit easier for humans to survive for longer periods of time. But the important part is that oh, 95-99% of humanity dies very quickly. Quick enough that no failsafe's can be put in play and anyone left alive has no chance of stabilizing population levels but survival could be temporarily extended through hard work and children raised carefully.

allens.
We might be united for one brief moment.

We nuke is from mars after whites leave

Asteroid seems the least painless, if it was a really fucking big one. Biological? Die in a bed from your body rotting away and your guts spilling on the floor. WW3? Get your legs blown off and end up in a Chinese torture camp. Yellowstone? Ash and starvation.

YUUUGE asteroid? Boom, big waves, everything is crushed. We can also shitpost a lot in our final hours. Good luck shitposting with your fingers decomposing from necrotic super aids.

>corporations create a infertility virus
>charge millions for the cure
Fuck, this is how it ends

white flight off planet earth to terraform Mars

After the A.I. revolution

*the least painful

just because humans die off, doesn't mean the world ends. Lol i see humans have yet to get over their self absorbed mentalities.

not at all

Not so sure about painless. I mean your body would become a string of spaghetti.

The return of Christ idiot.

if there was an "alien invasion" its probably a false flag to get control over people

By the collective realization of utter uselessness that our existences entail.

ALL OF THEM

Is asap,an option?

CHECKED

Want the sun to explode

If it does end, it would need to be in a manner which would allow for the great rebirth of the White man.

Think about it.

We would be unchallenged politically, and can form a small government with an enormous population within a century.

Perhaps a nuclear war, but that would take a long, long time to recover if we don't have the science to alter the atmosphere or 'nullify' radioactive isotopes with AoE effect.

no
also, the jedi use the word balance as a euphemism for the literal eradication of the sith
they are as deluded as the political left

whew lad

Biblically.

welp there goes mankind.

Diabetic ketoacidosis

Clone zombies, like what HRC is destined to become, and what the Queen currently is.

i want to be sucked into a black hole i think it would be a pretty cool experience

I think Yellowstone popping would be great. If you've ever seen The Road, it's a pretty good approximation for what our world would look like a few years after the Yellowstone eruption. Permanently dark skies and everything dead. Humans who can survive in that environment would be the brightest and strongest of us.

>Das Fuhrer

It's Der Fuhrer

Chthulu rising

Alien species thinks all other intelligent life is a threat and sends an asteroid into us at 90% the speed of light

the hat trick. a giant astroid is flung into this solar system. it is tore apart by the gravitation influences of a large planet like jupiter which tries to pull on it vs its flight path

the bits will make their way towards earth but not before a gama ray burst fries one side of the earth and a super solar flare bakes the other side

the earth is pelted by the astroid fragments that slingshot around the moon as the increased temperature of the crust causes it to expanded below the molten rock lava created by the gama ray burst and the super solar flare charges the dynamo at the core both causing earthquakes globally of a unseen level

Gimme dat Robot Apocalypse so at least I can fuck the perfect sexbot before getting turned into bio-fuel by the Mega Harvester

Zombie apocalypse.

Gamma Ray Burst. It's the only way to be sure.

>get raped to death by tyrone 5000

Solar explosion

Oh dear god pls kek pls give us the ayy lmao rapture

Yes.
Best is that it is not improbable

>pinnacle of human engineering/computing
>niggers

Haven't you heard, A.I.s are racist as fuck

your dick would become infinitely long

Space isn't real, but debts sure are.

An invasion of lolis from the 2D realm who fuck all the men to death.

Humanity wiped out and replaced with a superior AI.