Cops arrest nurse because she wouldn't take blood sample from unconscious patient #2

youtube.com/watch?v=ihQ1-LQOkns

youtube.com/watch?v=hJPVglqR4yM

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13834570
ajc.com/news/local/cobb-officer-who-said-only-shoot-black-people-says-retire/8B3H64z17G9WrybtMj92tI/
liveleak.com/view?i=446_1501540046
cnn.com/2014/01/16/justice/new-mexico-search-settlement/index.html
archive.is/sqDtU
abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is that a nigger cop?

Trump will pay for this.

nigger shill detected

That tyrant should be hung.

strawpoll.me/13834570

The only time cops aren't garbage is when they are killing niggers, which is unfortunately not as often as they kill whitey. Cops are filth. Cops are fucking retards.

Nope. Just a beta with a badge and government issue haircut, and a house that doesn't show up on tax records so people don't kill them.

60yo white guy, balding.

That uppity white girl needed to be humbled though.

Statist boot licking faggot

In other news, the officer who said we only shoot black people is being fired.

ajc.com/news/local/cobb-officer-who-said-only-shoot-black-people-says-retire/8B3H64z17G9WrybtMj92tI/

Feminist white knight cuck

Just talked to my actual LEO friend about this.
The cop will probably get fired, and the nurse is going to retire early.
Breath tests can be compelled, but blood work requires a warrant. Even if they have strong reason to suspect the person is drunk, they still need a warrant. Only exigent circumstances, which basically means an act of god, could change this. The nurse was doing the right thing by refusing to draw blood. Flat out the cop was unreasonable and made an unprofessional unlawful arrest.

Cops are trash 99% of the time. The only time their bullshit is acceptable is when the person they're dealing with is even worse than they are i.e. 'brutality' against antifa types

F
Thank you for your service officer

First they came for the blacks and I said nothing because I was a racist.

Then they came for the Mexicans and I said nothing because I was a nationalist.

Then they came for our white women and I said nothing because I'm a homo.

Well I feel much safer now.

She deserved it though, kinda. Womens should have no authority over a man. Ever. Period. Fin.

are you retarded? she was just relaying what the person on the phone was telling her cause clearly she had no idea what the law was in this situation.

cop decided to lash out on literally the messenger

On one hand I unironically agree with this sentiment a bit. But if they did end up drawing blood this would have turned into a national news civil rights case and that would be a far bigger issue than a relatively uneventful unlawful arrest.

You can get arrested for that? Wouldn't she just get fired and have another nurse take care of it>

And even if they didn't need a warrant they cannot just force a nurse to do their bidding.

In the long video after the guys boss shows up he calls it "obstruction of justice"

And Sup Forums will still support militarization of the police because being a bootlicker is completely okay if it means stopping Antifa!

She disobeyed a lawful demand. Earned herself a well deserved night in lockup. Are you a cuck.

you can't get fired for that or arrested.
that cop is fucked

Police have released dashcam video of a head-on collision that killed one man and burned another last week near Wellsville, Utah. The driver appeared to disregard the officer's attempts to pull him over, seconds later, the black truck veered left into oncoming traffic and struck a semi truck loaded with sand. Police said the truck was speeding and at the point of impact there was a violent explosion, visible on the video from the pursuing police car. William Gray was driving the truck and exited the cab on fire, extinguished by a Utah Highway Patrol trooper. He was taken to a local hospital and then taken by air the University of Utah hospital. Marcos Torres, 26, of Brigham City, was driving the Chevy truck and will killed at the scene.

liveleak.com/view?i=446_1501540046

The lawful demand was unconstitutional - so are you a cuck?

should have gotten a warrant, it takes less than 10min

So... was the unconscious patient a suspect in a crime or something?

This is the guy

Is this the wrong thread to ask this? Is it niggerish to say you don't consent to a search? I'm never going to physically stop a state official with a gun to do whatever he for whatever reason wants, but if I say I do not consent am I a nigger? Why the fuck would you ever consent to anything?

The patient was an unconscious police officer friend of his from what I've heard.

Yes I just read that the patient was unconscious. In that case the nurse was in the right since you need consent from the patient. What the fuck was the cop thinking? I smell a massive lawsuit happening from the hospital.

You left out the most important part, you fucking retard.

>Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me.

He got off lucky.............

cnn.com/2014/01/16/justice/new-mexico-search-settlement/index.html

A New Mexico man has settled with local authorities for $1.6 million after claiming police forced him to undergo "multiple digital penetrations and three enemas" on an invalid warrant and without finding any of the illicit drugs they were looking for.

Hopefully the Nurse gets paid.....

Please archive it archive.is/sqDtU

they disrespectdd his authority

lel

That's within state powers though.
This shit happens every day. Stopbeing a white knight.
It may very well be as decided by a court. It doesnt change that it was a lawful command.

You say you don't consent to a search of your vehicle if a cop casually asks. They try to sweet talk you into things and act casual hoping you agree to it when they don't have real probable cause for a search. If you get pulled over and you genuinely believe you haven't done anything wrong then you say you don't consent. Police will try to manufacture probable cause by saying you seem nervous, but this isn't valid grounds for a search. Unless you have something illegal in plain view, or you smell like weed they can't just search you at a traffic stop.

The 4th amendment only exists if its practiced, so its absolutely not niggerish to assert your right in a civil manner. Just don't shout over and over like one of those sovereign citizen retards.

If they arrest him, they have to pay for his care.

Boot licking faggots calling people cucks. Hilarious

Sometimes they come in under arrest but they prefer not to arrest until discharge.
And they would then have to post an officer

/leftypol/ is certified cuck'd

they could have gotten a warrant since there was reasonable belief that the patient was intoxicated but the cop was lazy

>UR DUN
>THATS IT UR DUN
shouldve opened up his neck with a scalpel

Interesting. What's to correct them for pretending they smell drugs?

Then if he is the guy in then the cop did NOT need a warrant to get a blood sample. Missouri v. McNeely was the SC decision that ruled against forced blood sample draw under 4th amendment rights. HOWEVER, the corollary states that in the event that death or injury is involved, no warrant is required. The nurse broke the law and deserved arrest.

Hopefully that retard gets legal action for this. Cops on a powertrip are nigger tier imo.

>lawful command.
s t o p

It's unlawful because you can't fucking compel someone to draw bodily fluids from an unconscious person WITH NO FUCKING WARRANT

What the flying fuck is wrong with you

>All women are inferior to all men
I mean women are definitely children but you've have to be one underwhelming individual to actually believe this.

There have been a decent number of cases where cops erroneously claim to smell weed on someone just so they have it caught by their dash cam to use in court. Then they call in the K9, but the dog doesn't find anything.
Plenty of cops do lie in the line of duty, and the sad reality is that there isn't much you can do about it other than hope any cop you come across is honest.

One thing you can do for your own legal protection is keep your own dash cam. They're legal in most of the US with a few exceptions.

Did they call this detective from home and he had been drinking?

He clearly didn't understand that the guy in the hospital was the victim and the guy he wanted the draw from was in the morgue or still at the scene, smouldering. There was no reason to even want the blood of the truck driver, the fleeing vehicle was the one who crossed the center line and plowed into him.

bump

Cops don't have the authority to compel someone to take blood from someone regardless of whether it's legal or not for them to take blood from someone. Absolutely ridiculous. They should get a nurse on staff if they need blood taken.

yes but if you watch the video, they had a written agreement with the hospital on what is needed to draw blood and the cop arrested the nurse for not violating that

It goes like this. He's suspended with pay for a time, then quits. He goes to work for a security company for like six months and then they hire him back after the media loses interest. Something like 75% of police that "lose" their jobs are eventually rehired as police. lmao

the person they were trying to draw blood from was the semi driver that was not at fault

this is pretty much it.

Consenting does no harm to the innocent.
Youre the one taking your place bowing to a crying woman in the middle of disobeying a lawful command.

>Then they call in the K9, but the dog doesn't find anything.
Isn't it true that they can get the dogs to falsely "verify" drug cases? Are there watchdogs out there to call out that sort of bullshit?

u took the wrong redpill bud

They can compel a nurse, actually.

All you niggers and lolbertarians in this thread need to STFU. Utah has an implied consent law including a shall draw provision. That means that if you drive on Utah's roads you're implying consent to search as per suspicion of DUI, even if you're unconscious. It would be impractical to do things differently. Most states do this.

It was not a lawful command.
She is not an employee of the police department.
Also, we are not slaves of police officers.
Lawful commands are limited to very specific things and this is not one of them.

Under what authority?

>Consenting does no harm to the innocent.
Yes I would agree if I hadn't seen videos by PoliceActivity that shows cops planting drugs.

Why are most American cops egomaniacs?

>a lawful command
that was unlawful and illegal
Cops are niggers

who else is listening to Bile browsing the chans?

Hurr durr smoking too much of that Mormon cult bullshit, go back to your Salt Lake swamp, cultist trash.

They couldn't achieve anything in life so they become cops to feel important, at least the bad cops do.

You can even hear the hospital lawyer on the phone with the nurse on speaker, talking to the cop

>Sir, you are attacking the messenger. Sir, you are making a big mistake--

Right before the cop freaks out, decides he has heard enough and violently arrests her. I hope Salt Lake is in good financial shape, because they're about to pay out a bunch of money to this lady because the cop was a fucking retard who let his frustration with his job get the best of him.

They select them that way. They weed out applicants and pick low IQ retards.

Cop was doing the blood draw and not the nurse. Nurse was refusing access.

Cop said he was using implied consent which ended a decade ago in Utah AND SCOTUS dumped the law a few years ago.

This was the victim. Cop is an idiot.

Learn what a warrant is first, pleb, before trying to become just like your cop-pig-heros.

lowering of standards..

you could see the cop start to throw his little temper tantrum when the guy on the phone challenged his authority, he decided to take it out on the nurse

nothing but uneducated thug tools for the government taking out their childhood trauma and inability to develop mentally on other people

cops are scum on power trips. there's a reason the government gives these clowns such low entrance requirements, they want brutes to go around bullying people so the dumb sheep know who is in charge.

fuck this cop.

One of my buddies actually worked with a K9 unit who did this and got fired for it. He had a clicker in his pocket and trained the dog to lay down when he pressed it so it appeared as if the dog was signaling that it picked up the scent of some drugs.

Sometimes the dogs just bark at shit because they're excited, or they tire themselves out and lay down overheated. Their signaling is subjective, but legal precedent and reality don't align well here. Funnily enough there is also a real issue with K9 units biting fellow cops. Despite all their training they'll get so hyped up that they want to bite anything in front of them, even if its an officer.

State Police bro said the same thing here, his exact words were "Well, she's gonna retire on what would have been that dipshit's pension."

The cop made an unlawful command, federal law says that without a warrant or consent, it is illegal for that nurse to withdraw that blood.
He broke the law, she didn't.

See:

There was literally a court case where some guy was denied on the basis of his high intelligence. He decided to sue the department for discrimination, and the courts ruled that denying people based on higher intelligence was legal for police departments.

It is literally an issue of wanting beat cops to be clever enough to spot a problem, but not clever enough to disobey orders and think for themselves.

Your homeboy just killed a man. No. Warrant. Needed. Her bullshit hospital letter is not congressionally passed state law. This cunt, and all her beta orbiters are lucky this didn't escalate further when they attempted to stop her arrest.
>bbbut muh screaming white girl
C U C K

good for her, she just won the lottery. million dollar lawsuit easily.

the latest study has determined that a dogs 'hit' percentage is 50%. That means they are as effective as a coin toss.

Maybe he left it out because niggers, spics, and women are against us 90% of the time

Just imagine that kid who got picked on when he was younger (whether at home or by his peers) and developed a huge chip on his shoulder for it. He's a retarded control freak now who feels the need to go around dominating everyone for no reason, just to prove himself. The US government puts the requirements super low so they can attract the most brutish tools without any sense of morality, just the ability to carry out their deepest desires for control and domination over others. They do this purposely so the citizens know who is in charge, regardless of whether they are right or wrong.

hope she sues and makes bank

No, the 4th amendment only forbids unreasonable search and seizure without a warrant. The cop was just trying to get a blood sample and it certainly wasn't unreasonable, the nurse was being unreasonable.
See:

Will you stop with this "lawful command" bullshit?

He wanted blood from the victim.

www.gofundme com/BillGray

fuck off bootlicker cuck

I will say this then exit.
If ALL white and ALL black came together, these fucking politicians wouldn't stand a chance. We'd literally 1776 their asses. That's why the divide and conquer strategy is being enacted. I love all my American brothers and sisters. See you on the other side.

I said federal law, not the 4th amendment.

What the flying fuck is wrong with you
Why am I taking the bait
I will ALWAYS defend cops when they DESERVE it, this is not a time that fucker deserves it, he crossed the line of legality by flying over it at 100mph on a fucking dirtbike

I'm guessing you'd be ok with a cop walking up to you, telling you to bend over and drop your pants, and then assfucking you because it was a "lawful order"

YAHTZEE
>respect my authority
pay me

This.

There is actually an limit on how smart you can be if you want to be a cop.
Because if cops understood the law and the rights of the citizens they supposedly protect, a lot of cops would be out of a job due to them cutting people loose because they were not actually breaking the law.
abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836