Why do niggers love chains so much?

Why do niggers love chains so much? is it nostalgia? do they feel a sense of belonging wearing chains? discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2QKlmMT8II
youtube.com/watch?v=rSm_ZW-A-xs
amazon.com/generally-considered-involuntary-predestined-supplanters/dp/1534600558/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1504254912&sr=1-1&keywords=negroes in negroland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because it was ingrained into their brains over generations of being enslaved by wh*tes
pay reparations

its just a meme that lasts so long its immortalized

so was it a mistake abolishing slavery in america?
did anyone ask the blacks if they wanted to be free?

>why do they love wearing heavy chains?
I think I know where this bread is going

NIGGA SO CHAINED UP THEY NAMED HIM TWO-CHAINZ

youtube.com/watch?v=e2QKlmMT8II

The mistake was bringing them here.

also why do they come to europe to work for 5 euros a day? isnt it similar to being a slave?

Because Blacks were banned from using banks by the Jim Crow laws, so they would buy gold chains instead of putting savings into banks.

>just nigger things

Slavery was a mistake for the merciful culture of christianity, the more ruthless Islam or any of the asian cultures wouldn't really have the problem USA is facing today.

Not shitting on christianity, just saying that it's too good at building functional societies and empathy.

They don't work you fool, atleast here they just get gibs or at the best tax funded fake jobs

>niggers
>working

Because they're very superficial. They're like this in Africa as well.

Because it's shiny and attracts the primitive creature

he got mo' carrots in his mouth than a salad

steal a norm macdonald joke much?
faggot, gotchu. don't even try to deny.

to sell for bail money

read this book for proper lulz

are you a nigger? can you shed us some light?

Let me help you, it's hereditary:

is it different person than in my pic? i cant tell for sure

I don't know

Because they need something else to blame for holding them down

Brothas been dying from overdosing on gold chains for decades.

Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=rSm_ZW-A-xs

This. Honestly i dont want to sound like a niggerlover but White ppl have no one to blame for the niggers except themseleves. The white mans problem is hes always looking for cheap work. First they brought the nigger over then the asians and indians now the spics all in the name of cheap labor.

God damn June Bug.

It comes from the fact money would be confiscated or held while determining the origin of the cash. They are just hawked for whatever so it's kinda like a street saving system. It's been awhile since I read up on it but that's the gist of the matter.

its just like Huxley feared

Same reason Jews circumcise their young. It is adoption and initiation into the cult/gang.

it's the fuckin' second 'very' that gets me.

/biz/ should teach black people about crypto

it's larping
deep down every nigger knows they're worthless and that their people have achieved nothing of real significance without European intervention throughout their history
so they dress themselves up in a parody of a wealthy successful person

So they can pretend they have money

Shiny objects always fascinate children

Look at tribal niggers in Africa, it's exactly the same thing.

Ghetto rich

They want to look cool

the negroid is a nomadic creature, hence their investment in clothes, cars, jewelry and hesitation to use banks, they desire only as much as they can carry from one place to the next

with the profits of drug dealing the negro has difficult translating his newfound wealth into portable objects, hence the tendency toward gigantic golden necklaces and large stacks of hundred dollar bills

Oh fuck off with your kikebred revisionary history. Niggers and chains wasn't a thing until the 80s. Run DMC, Supreme Team. Hip hop and cocaine. Bling has always been about showing off wealth on the street. There is no "depth" or "meaning" to a nigger wearing gold (now platnum) other than "sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit look what I can afford, nigga!"

Mr. T. is a special case. He claaaaims he started wearing the gold he collected as a bouncer as as a kind of trophy for the asses he kicked, so people who wanted their gold back could ask him when he was bouncing outside. Very few asked for their shit back, so his collection grew.

>that one based nigger

>This. Although it could have been done safely if we had castrated them like the arabs did.
It's the (((Elites))) who keep doing that.

It's a matter of conspicuous consumption; they aren't rich enough to engage in white people's rituals of conspicuous consumption, ie buying homes or cars so they buy chains, which are comparatively cheap, to demonstrate their "wealth" to their peers.

feeding kid so she will able to take his big black cock 10 years later

Looks like he OGed....Over Gold.

How does he go to the bathroom with all that shit on?

>fake jobs
can confirm.

That and if banks which blacks dont trust because rich white master owns it. The gold on their necks can easily be melted into money whereas whitey bank accounts or bitcoin space cash goes poof. Just like the kike IOUs at the Fed. No one gets their currency back unless you wear your currency or stash it at the crib.

God fucking damn it this fills me up with rage

oy vey

Omg. I can totally see the T saying "gimme that chain muthafucka!" As he rips it off some punk ass bitch that he just stomped.

>Because it's shiny and attracts the primitive creature
Surprised this wasn't fp.

that wouldnt be cost effective having them make children produced free slaves much easier than bringing them from africa

Fixed

Whites have chains as:
a sing of obedience to God
or
niggers.

Bretty good

Look at the witch doctors in Africa. It's basically like a totem to them. If you ever talk to blacks, you'd be surprised to find out how many of them believe in actual magic

I have three necklaces I wear rotatingly from time to time:

1. a mjolnir like pic related
2. A repro LOTR ring of power, and
3. LOTR Elven leaf pendant

all 3 are pretty neat.

what the fuck is that draymond green

You sound like a huge faggot.

Maybe but at least I got a sick get.

Ghetto investment so to say. Also you can use it as bail money or sell it quick.
Also they are like crows, they love shiny thing.

100% autism

raised by women, no fathers/men in their lives. Seriously some dont even know their own grandpa, no I did not mean dad, I meant grandpa. Generations of single moms raised. All they been around is they aunties and mom. Niggers are basically sassy women in high testosterone male bodies. Explains their high levels of violence and their love for fresh jordans

nigga stfu you dumb af

Holy apologist history
>You see, the reason negroes wear their pants so low is because the slave masters used to make them constantly prove they weren't stealing anything

>Jews
>White
Pick one and only one

Makes them feel like kangz

ITS JUST A NECKLACE EVERY BRAIN HAS HAD ONE

KILL YOURSELVES

The same reason they do this. They use it to hold power. You can have $1 million in the bank and wear pajamas and look lesser than a guy with a gold chain. That is if it's a monkey viewing the situation.

>he knows.
worried/kike.jpg

Because niggers are dumb and indolent and like shiny things that can fool other dumb and indolent niggers into thinking they have some worth attributed to them.

unironically made me think

Is that Kodak Black?

realshit answer is that police can confiscate any cash they have on them, but have to return jewelry

if you love something, set it free
and if it comes back to you it's yours

>"i think the wisest move I can make right now is to withdraw a significant portion of my net worth and hold it up to my ear like I'm talking to money on the phone"
>"but what if you're tempted to spend it? What if it gets stolen?"
>"I'm sorry I can't hear you - I'm on the money-phone"

give me a quick rundown

jews are a subrace of whites now

Hood culture. Rap music videos are primarily responsible. It's just an immature way to publicly show off how wealthy they are

that niggar got a brickwall tatooed on his neck

they're so uncivilized they think being wealthy is wearing gold

if you own it, it cannot be used to hurt you

This one is much better:
amazon.com/generally-considered-involuntary-predestined-supplanters/dp/1534600558/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1504254912&sr=1-1&keywords=negroes in negroland

This is from "Goodbye Uncle Tom 1971" if anyones interested.

It had to of been taught due to the fact, there has been a few articles in which stated. Diamonds, and other gems were naturally coming out to the surface and these gems were play toys for children, the people of the land could not see nor create value out of them.

It's just a common niggery among lesser races.

>robbing police

That video is literally nigger fan fic

they were brought in chains by neoliberals to serve as their pets. its sexual

Wy do snow niggers and cucks think trucks = freedom?

Oh and why do they attend churches that say if you dont die for jews that god hates you?

Why do snow niggers and cucks think being with a women who fucked and had kid with anothher man iis normal?

it aitn the med master race thhat accepts that cuck ass gay sit. Thhats white niggers and black niggers.

dude on the right is RL mihawk
looks pretty badass desu

Nigs like shiny things
My grandparents used to live in the Belgian Congo and they used to have niggers clean their driveway and paint their garage in exange for tinfoil,
They were happy to get the tinfoil and made all kinds of shiny trinkets with it

Lower lifeforms are known to like shiny objects