NO U

Looks like a neo-vagina to me

Bin that shit

dogs are haram (truly)

kys

>isis roleplayers

What a piece of shit

this

you are nothing but garbage to allah. you are infidel.

muslims hate dogs

>you are nothing but garbage to allah. you are infidel.

damn this really cuts deep what with how I believe in allah and Islam and all that

dang it!

if someone harms my dog or cat, i will target their children.

Amateurs

Is something coming out of the dog? How is that possible? Isn't that where the ribcage would be?

Not my proudest fap

Just delete this dude...

SOME DOGS KILLED FOR A REASON

leaf FOBspawn gooklet would post that. Disgusting. We should've wiped all of your kind out in WW2.

friendly reminder that animal abuse is literally nigger behaviour, anyone who abuses animals will be purged

Hey Ahkmed...

Scottish people are animals.

Ok why the fuck do you have this saved?

this

because its a redpill

Maybe the dumb bitch let her dog out without a leash and it was wounded when it attacked someone just minding their own fucking business.

Zero context offered, so this is retarded.

Who the fuck cares about dogs

how do we deal with the (((UK))) problem?

this.
Sup Forums should dedicate some time and effort to identifying and 'targeting' all animal abusers, as a message to other heinous offenders if anything.
social media is a good place to start.

Death to Allah the Arabian Moon Demon

THE LORD is the only God and Jesus is his son

I hope karma is real

Every dead dog improved quality of life as each dead nigger does. No barking, no aggressive approaching, no shit at the park and trails. A perfect world is one that does not include dogs.

However, that being said, poison is the best way to go.

Get a load of this guy.

Police Calls | Man accused of cutting puppies' throats

West Fifth Street, Mansfield - A woman found three of her puppies with their throats cut and a fourth puppy with an injured leg Wednesday morning. The woman said she had not been home for two days, and the dogs were in her 38-year-old husband's care. The woman reviewed text messages she had received from her husband early Wednesday morning and "found one that was garbled but seemed to mean that he tried 'cutting the puppies' throats," according to a police report. The Humane Society of Richland County responded to the scene, took custody of five puppies and transported them to a veterinarian for treatment. A felony warrant on an animal cruelty charge was completed on the man, who was being treated at OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital after a reported suicide attempt, according to a police report. The man told officers he was not trying to kill himself. He is in the county jail on a fifth-degree felony charge of prohibitions concerning companion animals, according to county records.

Western Europe is basically Reddit: The Continent

They are all left-wing latte sipping metrosexual psuedointellectual Atheists, like Reddit.

It's not. There is no absolute morality in this reality. This is hell, chaos reigns supreme.

Reminder that Japanese are the only decent people in Asia.

When someone tries to tell you that Chinese are "human," remember this video.

God. Enough to create them, and provide companionship, and also are often a starting responsibility for children and young adults. Of course words like responsibility, companionship and the will of God don't really apply to a way of life that revolves around flying planes into buildings you fucking moon worshiper.

good to know that the korean division of ISIS is doing well

Dogs are the most loyal creatures on earth

So edgy, cunt

Would love to see you try that on my dog, you'd have the curb between your teeth faster than the time it took us to win the Punic wars. I would salt your wife's womb like Carthage, and sow it shut.

Woah, I feel relieved now
Thanks user!

>So edgy, cunt
>Would love to see you try that on my dog, you'd have the curb between your teeth faster than the time it took us to win the Punic wars. I would salt your wife's womb like Carthage, and sow it shut.

Fuck off 'ard man, you're 4'4 200lbs of pathetic beta

Sopa

>not even fit to eat
that's where you are wrong faggot

Even niggers treat dogs with more respect Ahmed, even literal sub-humans have more respect for dogs than muslims.

This is why no one takes muslims seriously.

Daily reminder to kill all sandniggers.

t. Paki
t. Paki
t. Paki

>korean
Korean restaurants serve dog meat.
Dogs and Horses not meant to be eaten.
Or cats.
Fucking chinks, slanteyes, zipperheads are disgusting.
A local chinese restaurant got shut down here because local dogs and cats were reported missing.
Cops found dog and cat carcasses hanging in kitchen.
I will not eat chinese food.

samefag. LARP flags are the cancer killing Sup Forums

Get a knife, bin that life.

the house my family is getting ready to move into is across the street from a family with a big ol doggo and he smelled my hand this evening

I don't know his name, but he treats me with respect and doesn't show any signs of aggression other than timidness

so he's a good boy

>karma real
>you go through the death of every animal you ever ate

>>korean
>Korean restaurants serve dog meat.
>Dogs and Horses not meant to be eaten.
>Or cats.
>Fucking chinks, slanteyes, zipperheads are disgusting.
>A local chinese restaurant got shut down here because local dogs and cats were reported missing.
>Cops found dog and cat carcasses hanging in kitchen.
>I will not eat chinese food.

Willing to eat some animal but not others
Thinks anyone eating any animal he wouldn't is wrong
Move along typical double standards idiot.

is this africa our india?

Isn't that where its rings should be?

>all vegans turn in each plant they ate
btfo

*ribs

God didn't create dogs you retard. Humans did. From wolves.

>is this africa our india?
Is there a difference?

t. gook

The gooks are coming for your dogs aussies

India.

The aggressor already paid for it, this doesn't happen out of nowhere so this white person need to speak the truth instead of playing the victim here. I bet his dog was off the leash so the dog attacked someone which provoked retaliation.

Why does it have two tails? Fake af deso

The life of one doggo>every muslim on earth

>vegans get chopped up in harvesters like the insects did literally billions of times
based

Muslims are below dogs.

That pig is so sweet, he wants to take care of the baby and raise it.

Kill yourself you gook.

Now imagine being split in half and both halves growing ceaselessly.

Don't forget to dilate

kek

For some reason only utterly subhuman apelings like moslems or lower kinds of chinks hate and harm dogs. I wonder what's the reason of this pattern.

Oh, and it's not just bugs. There are all kinds of small rodents, weasels, and a variety of other things that can feel pain being displaced and/or mutilated.

Lack of empathy. Blacks hurt animals a lot too.

assexual reproduction?

This
Animal cruelty deserves a death sentence

> Canada

probably was Antifa, dogs fur is to light

holy fuck that's , how did that happen, did someone take a flamethrower to the dog?

>Canadians
>Not weird fags
>Redpill
>Implying you arent just some weird fagget

It's been skinned alive. The muscles are still intact which is why it can still walk around, but everything exterior to them has been removed.

No that dog has been skinned by sub humans

If its a pit bull, then probably some mongoloid attacking it as 'revenge'.
Similar thing happened in the US, I think. Some guy stabbed a dog in the heda with a kitchen knife.
Dog lived though. Some people truly are stupid enough not to realise that hitting those dogs in the head is about as effective as trying to stop a van of peace by shouting at it.

fuck you

Agreed these subhumans need to be dealt with

International
Society of
Liars
And
Murderers

Guarantee it was a muzzie, probably a teen. They hate dogs but they'll happily play "games" with one stuck in a yard, hopping in to torment and turn it violent just to race back over the fence when it snaps

The funny part is that Chinese laugh at how we care for animals, yet they don't understand that their 'fellows' would do the same shit to them if you gave them even a bad reason.
They're pathetic creatures, the type who'd stab you to steal your shoes then cry when someone stabs them for the same reason.

Anyone who hurts animals is subhuman trash and must be purged

You meant "muslim" not dog

japanese are the exact same you yellow fever faggot, the only decent people on earth are white people

and tibetans

I bet you any money it was a Muslim. They don't treat their animals well.

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?I THOUGHT KNIVES WERE BINNED!?

Allah is a crack smoke transvestite.