Apocalypse Now

The solar eclipse was on the 21st. Harvey showed up on the 25th, and started flooding on the 26th.

Luke 21:25-26: And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars: and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jWL2j75Oq6U
youtube.com/watch?v=5m4uprDy4wY
youtu.be/D1qDiF3n9L0
imgur.com/gallery/YMTJd
youtu.be/gMkM0OzoPKA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Balaamic Prophecy is pretty cool, but it can be errant and we can read too much into it. Keep looking up and have faith of Jesus' soon return.

o fug

I think you're reading way too deep into a thunderstorm. PS the bible is manmade.

Have a bump

Welp

I heard Sup Forums was a containment board for stray retards because it's a cheaper alternative to tard wranglers.

Now I know it's true

>PS the bible is manmade.
Man-made, but God-breathed. Man can barely predict what will happen 10 months in the future, let alone 10 centuries.

Well no shit dude. Don't you think you should be living for today? For all you know, you could lose your home, family, and even your own life in a hurricane tomorrow. It's pointless to have a constant anxiety attack and think the world's ending just because some natural events/disasters occurred and the bible very vaguely mentions weather predicting what happens in Revelations. It's like thinking the world's gonna end in 2012 just because some stupid movie said so.

>the Bible is the ultimate ARG

but seriously though the media likes to scare people and make it seem like Biblical endtimes, its their game

Good stuff. I pray more people will take the word of God seriously. He loves us and wants to help

>It's pointless to have a constant anxiety attack and think the world's ending just because some natural events/disasters occurred and the bible very vaguely mentions weather predicting what happens in Revelations.let
You're right, it is pointless to be anxious, God will's my life, and if I die it's because he made it so. I'm glad that you live for the day, it's one of the few things that can lead to happiness in this life, the warm sun on your skin, the crickets chirping in the dew.
I'm expectant, and eager. Weather patterns are a sign of the end, but there are plenty more we see today. Israel was conceived 120 years ago, born 70 years ago, regained Jerusalem 50 years ago. We live in the Biblical year 5'777 (5 being grace, 777 being triple completion.) Many Jews are awaiting their Meschiach, one who came two millennia ago, and be deceived by one who comes in his own name. God's plan is coming to fruition, the main harvest of the barley is set to be done soon, and then the harvest of the gleanings.
Amen. Plant the seeds of salvation and let God do the watering and harvest.

Tim?

Nah, just a fool for Christ.

Remember that time Hillary coughed up three little green frogs during a speech?

youtube.com/watch?v=jWL2j75Oq6U

>"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet."

so then what? gg or we get more signs?

>believing jew writings
>trying to apply deliberately vague passages to real life

This is no different than what psychics do.

God isn't real

weak digits

This is why your country can't have nice things.

GET READY FOR SLAVERY, ESAU

what will happen on the 23rd?

something

youtube.com/watch?v=5m4uprDy4wY

September is Here.

The time is Near.

Jesus you faggots... The flooding is man-made, watch this shit.

youtu.be/D1qDiF3n9L0

Juggalos marching on white house on 17th?

a tiny storm and ur all pissing yourselves
weaklings

Oh look the ultimate fag

Well? What do you anons want? Aliens or that dragon that's in the sky that google blocked?

Fjpbp

Bump. What is supposed to happen on the Jubilee this time around, friend? I do not know enough to begin to look into it.

Shaken, stirred, boiled, fried, deep fried with onions, baked, sauteed, drizzled with barbwque sauce and served on a place for the world to see the collosal faggots they always were.

The End.

Roll Credits.

If it happened in an uninhabited place would it still fit the narrative?

The Bear will leave it's cave Forever.

>What is supposed to happen on the Jubilee this time around, friend?
Only God knows, all we have are signs of the times. All men are fallible in interpretation but even a fool can see the world is in a state of turmoil. The Blood moon Tetrad, the solar eclipse across America, the fig tree of Israel, the aligning of Iran, Russia, and Turkey, the natural and man made disasters throughout the world, the distress in the far east, the election of Trump, the sign of September 23rd. and so much more point to these being the last days. So many scoff, and mock, and say that Jesus delays his coming. The church is asleep, the world is in pain. I do not know God's roadmap to the end, I can only speculate and watch and try to discern. Personally, I think the great restrainer is about to be removed. The Church will be caught up to heaven and then Satan will have a field day on Earth. It makes sense, what happens if all born again Christians are removed from Earth? The U.S. loses it's role as the one world power, that's for sure. Satan will come with all signs and lying wonders. Those left will be fed the great deception. Israel becomes vulnerable. Will this happen? I don't know for sure. Is it possible? It's enough of a chance that I will certainly be preparing and sounding the watchman's cry to others.

>7102

> Psalm 71

1 In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.
You are getting signs tonight, boy.

Nice try but the bible texts were not divided into chapters or verses, that was done in 1551

>792

You need to get right with God:

>Psalm 79:2 The dead bodies of thy servants have they given to be meat unto the fowls of the heaven, the flesh of thy saints unto the beasts of the earth.

I hope everyday that it will happen. Life on Earth has been a scorched earth, materialistic dystopia for the past 100 years.

do mine next

>whites
>esau

Nigger please you don't fit into the Abrahamic religon anywhere. The ONLY people who fulfill the prophecies of the Tribes of Israel are White Europeans.

checking this digits

Its about fucking time

Bump. We end times nao, boys.

23 MORE DAYS LADS!!
ALSO

NK will trigger.

This is just elites trying to force the prophecy.. they have HAARP.

legit schizo

"Others mocking said, “They are full of new wine.” " Acts 2:13

Not your personal prophet, user. that said, why don't you try being more interesting so the scripture may actually have something worth saying to you?

never thought the end times would be so fun

Frankly that's just a coincidence

1st solar eclipse 08-21-17
2nd solar eclipse 04-08-24
>7 YEARS!!!!!

I.R.M.A will be the true strike on the belly of the beast.

imgur.com/gallery/YMTJd
quick rundown

Affirmations of Divine Assistance

Relaxing Prayer

youtu.be/gMkM0OzoPKA

It's Really Michael the Archangel

thank you for this!

Every knee will bow.

What should I do to prepare for the coming happenings?

>614

God has some advice, just for you.

> Matthew 6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you
>Rom 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
>2 Cor 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Blessed be your fruits, brother.