KNOWLEDGE BOMB

I know i haven't been able to post lately and the shill eat it up. I am very busy and i dont have time, but i do have connections that have told me very interesting things. A colleague of mine let me know about some connections to some events the shills don't want me to talk about.

The end of DACA is going to cause the cartels to start making big moves in the sanctuary cities.

Look into Damaso Lopez and Vincent Fox likely communications

Antifa is getting orders from cartels.

The eclipse was used an a ritual and opportunity to create hate by many elites that promote multiculturalism at face value.

Something BIG is going to happen on October 14th in concern to VP Pence

Anthony Weiner is still a triple agent for Mossad/ISIS/Clintons.

Bannon is playing the media and still has trump's ear.

The leaders of the cabal are not very pleased with the state of our military. We will be at war soon for them to even care I think. The Masonic elite in france are thought to back the play of ISIS.

That's about it. Suck it shills.

things to dig into..... my ass. go take a long walk off a short pier, Frankeltonsteinberg

why is op such a faggit

That's not Anon5's trip, you larping faggot.

Bump

FWIW man theres a ton of people on here that actually do trust you so ignore these fucking faggot CIA nigger shills.

Is this Mueller bullshit gonna go on for like 4 years?

You're saying Bannon has Trumps ear though...Bannon is a zionist scumbag he shouldnt have anyones ear. He has Israels mouth and hes a deceiver.

I had to change it up the shills follow my old trip.

Thanks.

oh yeah, until they find a way to get rid of trump one way or another. They are only concerned with doubling down at this point until they can force a "climax" if you will. The purpose is not just to harass the administration, but sink it.

Who or what can stop them? Are there enough good guys in the military and FBI? Is the CIA full on Black Ops?

I think Anon5 is mossad desu

yes, but he still has his ear whether good or bad. The separation wasn't a total one.

Shills sure do move fast on my information. Must really be troubling them this time. I wonder why?

Talks about Bannon, doesn't mention he's an Israeli shill. user 5 is Mossad. kys AnonKike.

bump

>not using a VPN for exposing liabilities that (if true) would get you killed

GTFO LARPING faggot.

You mention Knowledge bombs. But you've never once talked about the truth they hide.

DACA is slated to end on September 5th as planned by Obama if Trump does nothing. . it was only for 5 years starting in 2012.. Is this how the cartel recruits their drug runners? Antifa terrorists? Who is paying for them?

Thx barron trump for your weekly leaks
Next time in public wear a red supreme shirt so we know its you

Jacked this from the thread earlier?

I see you.

Kys faggot

S-s-schizo

Even if you were a limited hangout, at least you gave some fruits, thanks for all the work and your team in the shadows

Bump.

Thread look's interesting.

1) Was your original Tripcode compromised by CIA/FBI agents since you claimed to be 120 years old recently?

2) You hinted earlier at time travel methods, will there be a future KB on that?

3) What is your opinion on the Awan brothers?

Oh,its you agian.

fuck off retard

indeed THE GOYIM KNOW

my source thinks the FBI and CIA have merged into one organization, but only the highest of deepstate assets will be involved. There will be no formal announcement of such a merger.

How does it feel to be a tiny-brained living meme RPer, OP?

If the Shill's weren't hitting this thread so hard, one might actually doubt what he's saying.

It's clear they are upset by this information getting out.

>I had to change my tripcode, the shills follow my old trip.

sage

You seem upset/angry at this knowledge/info getting/being out.

Tell me more about Bannon, why did Trump fire him if this was happening?

You're not Anon5
wrong trip
wrong posting style

sage/disregard/etc

>my mental health is quite exquisite.

This my fellow anons is what you call a trash thread.

This ain't you. liar. get b& fag. MODS!

Anyone know how I can add Anon5 to my filters list so I never have to hide one of these threads again?

The Shill's are quite upset/fuming over this information getting out.

>...cause the cartels to start making big moves in the sanctuary cities.
Big moves:
>increased presence of AntiFa/masked men and women doing what exactly?
>are LE and above aware/allowing this to move forward?
>if it is purely power based upon money; they (cartels/El Chapo/Lopez surrogate) will be all in or will get nothing for their investment(s)

EAT WET SHIT YOU SLOPPY SHILL

>wrong posting style
hes using that to fuck with the shills read his past threads

Just another Anon5 larp drivel.

>Larping as a schizoid laper.
The Larpception

Anyone have any rare Fwanks?

NOT ONCE DID YOU EVEN ATTEMPT TO COOKIE CUT HIS WRITING STYLE NOR POST THE KB ARCHIVES YOU FUCKING BRAIN DEAD NIGGER

KILL YOURSELF YOU USELESS ATTENTION SEEKING THREAD SLIDING WASTE OF ORGANIC MATTER

EAT MY HAIRY ASSHOLE AND CHOKE ON MY FUCKING DINGLEBERRIES

SAGE

>not sure if has a dick or not...

No, is female. How do I filter a tripfag?

I'm a fan of anon5, I just don't think this is him

Top kek, I'll definitely post this in Cuck5 threads.

meant for

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
OP IS A NIGGER
OP IS A NIGGER
OP IS A NIGGER
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
OP IS A FAGGOT
OP IS A FAGGOT
OP IS A FAGGOT
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

KILL YOURSELF

oh ive been following /htg/ and they guys have been talking about fucking with the shills like this so maybe i thought this was one of there things

bahahahaha thats great

I have links in my previous threads. this is new information.

law enforcement has been told to stand down in riot situations. Read between the lines.... Antifa is a big part and connected.

Awan brothers are fried, but wont talk.

Not enough Random Capitalization. Why larp as Frank? His vague Connections are Practically useless.

wrong tripcode
use or post the previous ones pass

>Antifa is getting orders from cartels.
Not out of question. Antifa recently sent a bunch of people down to Venezuela for weapons/bomb making training under some commies in the collectivos.

Okay faggot you timestamp and I will too fucking Mexicans man they're really bringing the quality of US posts down

You guys think I am Frank but I am not whoever that happens to be.

This is real and the information needs to get out.

Here is your pathetic tripcode.

WHAnon taken,
FBIAnon taken,
CIAnon taken...

I will call you FEMA user

this, Shill's took simple coicidence like pic related and used Confirmation Bia's to go "All-In" on the fake doxx.

gtfo shills

How do we prove the cartels command antifa?

How do we prove the cartels run antifa?

SHILL
SHILL
SHILL
BUMP BECAUSE THESE FAGGOT SHILS ARE SAGING AND LARPING
>BUMP BECAUSE THESE FAGGOT SHILS ARE SAGING AND LARPING
SHILL
SHILL
SHILL

You don't/can't.

Cartels HATE Commies. Ergo, Cartels do not run Commie orgs. This is a bullshit LARP thread.

WOW, shills out in force!

if MAYBE you are genuine, all you have to do is spend the next few hours going through previous threads.
That should bring you up to speed

fucking saved

Thanks and a gratuitous bump to counter the saging faggots.

Also add that Trump banned the trannies from the military knowing SPLC/ACLU/other fag rights agencies would sue. This will bring SCOTUS recognition that transgenderism is a mental illness and a disturbance.

Nice flag, how u do dis?

The groups share a common interest.

look into Antifa in sanctuary cities.

all frank posters get super rare flags

Yes, Previous threads have other info but this is the most important information at the Moment.

yeah theyre all over the place and I've memorized some of their hideouts running about the city in NY. They will be in affluent but semi-industrial areas and will mark via a lonely sticker

Soros is quite invested in the Drug trade and the Open borders Policy benefits Cartel trade.

Look for Hispanic Antifa Members in sanctuary cities. Research from there.

Many generals Oppose the ban and Mattis is having Difficulty taming them all. Upper Military Brass big into LGBT and beyond.

>This fuckin guy

Go back to /x/, nerd!
Sorry, had to get that out. Anyway, I'm sure this matters and you care about it to some degree, but it's alright. The feedback is coming in fine, we're gonna lose some, but we'll see them again someday.

why do you guys larp to obscene levels

They can't stop but it's Always like this in Previous threads. Keep track of the shills on My tail in this thread.

Many shills hoping to slide this information.

A sign that the kike's have their hooks deep in the military command.

>disagree with tranny ban
>media glorifies them for it

Setting the stage for a coup?

They are Running Scared now that you are back to get out/reveal there Secret's.

why do the generals give a shit about LGBT?

Are they Obama friendlies?

They are very friendly. Lets just say they answer to an inner circleis run by The Order of Erastes very close to Obama.

Depends of political climate. Playing the Long game.

Bump for justice

If the leaders of the cabal are not pleased with the state of our military, then why would we need to be at war for them to even care? You said they care enough to not be pleased in the previous sentence.

What "play of ISIS"?

shills are so triggered

>wrong namefagging
>wrong tripfagging
literally kys famalam

Why does this info bother you so much? You must be a shill.

You must hate this information getting out.

I thought OP was larping, until the shills got so mad I know he's right now or they wouldn't get mad

Shill's/Pedo's are easily triggered and revealed all there Card's/Tricks.

this
you can tell hes legit when shareblue comes in and starts spamming and attacking op