Are you spreading your white seed, Sup Forumsbros? if not, why not?

are you spreading your white seed, Sup Forumsbros? if not, why not?

pic very related, it's me and my newly wed wife.

I probably could be, I know a girl who is into me thats blonde haired blue eyed, not fat at all, looks good, but she already has a kid. She's my age too, I'm going to go for a younger girl.

Yes. My wife is currently pregnant. About 8 weeks along. We're going to try for 5 kids.

Way to settle bro

>she already has a kid

Pewdiepie looking ass nigga

>she already has a kid
kill the kid and replace it with your own or leave her to die

Bleached a black hoe in the back of my car last night.

>ovulating, top kek

>Dude looks like that.
>Can still only get that pig.
Jesus, I'm way less Chad than that dude, and I have a smoking hot Asian. I shudder to think how low the quality of white women accessible to me would be. I imagine honey booboo's mum-tier. Think I'll stick with my Asians, thanks.

She's fat

i guess you're a manlet

You're Finnish so you're only sticking with your own kind anyway, ya fuckin' gook.

yes

you actually look very good, almost 10, though you should start lifting (not that you are skinny or weak or anything)

Your wife is ugly 5/10, blue eyes blonde hair, yes, but everything else no, bad posture. Spread your seed but not with her.

vpn dipshit.

Weow what a kool kid, can I have your autographed picture of you fucking a sideways vagina? kys faggot

kek. Nice autism. Could you be anymore buttblasted? Is that cow in the picture your cousin or something?

My blonde haired blue eyed woman is 8months pregnant with my first son Max, we're marrying next weekend. We're looking to have 5 kids and she's redpilled so hard.

No, I just dislike faggot fish eyed mongrel Finns and their stupid fucking gook faces.

vpn dipshit

I need a loyal wife that's ready to bred first. Keyword is loyal, hard to find these days.

I still don't give a shit, you little fuckboi. You're a faggot and you know that you are deep down. You will never amount to anything special in life. You're a fucking loser, a dreg of society, and you would be better off just eliminating yourself from the gene pool.

holy kek. All this self-projecting asspain. Why are you so upset, really? Is it because you know there is truth in what I am saying?

You look like a twink and your wife’s chins and neck are thicker than my thighs

I'm currently engaged to the widow of one of my oldest friends. His son wasn't even a month old when he died, he's now a year and a half.
The story behind the child matters, not just the fact someone has one before you get together.

The most interesting thing about this website is how easy it is for two people to jack each other off. Both people enter a thread, one with the intention to say meaningless nonsense to get a reaction out of someone else, another to intentionally go full nuclear reaction. These two people who really don't give a fuck about anything and are wasting time for the sake of a few laughs jack each other off for a while and then move on to do the same thing in another thread.

I dunno user, most recently these sorts of interactions just aren't making me cum as hard, you know what I mean? There has to be something else to this.

Nope, not buying it. The original point of the thread was discussion about why we aren't having babies with white women. I pointed out that the Brad Pitt-looking mofo in the picture still has to settle for that hog, why should we bother with white women?

In an attempt to redirect your anger about that statement (which you know is true), you went on a little rant about Finnish people. It still doesn't get to the core of the issue. So I ask you again, why should white males bother settling for disgusting white women, far beneath their levels, with inflated egos to boot? This ass-kissing of white women is what is bumping their egos up to this level, and allowing them to let themselves go and discard all attempts at being quality wives.

I hypothesize that the only step forward from here is to leave them to it for a while, until they get checked back into reality.

Oh, I see, you didn't cum hard enough so you're going with the double down method and pretending that you have a horse in this race. That's ok user, I don't think I'm capable of getting off to this tonight so I'm sorry but I suppose we're gonna have some internet blue balls.

>she already has a kid

an alpha chad impregnated and left her. now a beta poltard is going to take care of her and another man's kid.

kys

You could do better, dude. She has a giraffe neck.

Good lad, have 20 kids minimum.

Bad goi!
Your trive and family must be isolated and weak not 7 people strong, we cant dominate that way.

You must be an individual under our collective rule and employment.

currently dating a blonde hair/blue eyes Aryan girl skinny five foot ten inches Conservative type

honestly you are way way too cute for her

I hope you're kidding because you're about an 8.5 and your wife is a 4.

lfmao

her: 6 at best

you: 9 (if you're tall enough)

what makes the white man settle, goys?

I'm white but I don't think my genes are good enough to spread. Luckily my bloodline won't die with me, since my father had beautiful blond children with a different woman as well.
I really want to raise a family but I don't deserve the privilege of doing so.

I'll take one for the team

Bruh were you livin?
Him: 7, maybe (getting manlet/skinny fat vibes)
Her: 4

attractive women are high mileage

it probably has something to do with the fact that women in general are fucking crazy and sane women are like needles in a haystack and after fucking more hot chicks then you can count you start having different priorities regarding settling. just a thought.

>are you spreading your white seed, Sup Forumsbros?
hell yeah all over the metro bus system

Only if you have a small pecker, seniór

any average women reading this getting excited thinking they can get a chad for marriage just by being sane, don't get too excited. because chances are, you're a crazy bitch, and you're just too crazy to know it. you'll just have to never get married since we all know it's impossible and insulting even to suggest for you to settle with a non-chad. enjoy your cats. fuck i hate women

She's chunky, good choice OP. Also I'm dating a polish immigrant who dislikes spics and nigs. We'll have tons of kids since I'm pretty wealthy.

I don't want to taint the genepool due to my physical handicap of being incapable of walking. My will to live has fallen and therefore whilst I may not be spreading my seed, I am more than willing to die for my countrymen and for God.

That guy is clearly gay, so it makes sense that he would marry a woman who looks like a giant penis.

marriage is a shit test though, chads never marry

I'm not sure you'd want me to do that, I am a Jew.

Though lucky for you I don't really like white women.

She's going to be big, if true.

post boi pucci desu

Dumbass, if you've got enough self awareness for that then you should be breeding. Otherwise the future of the white race will be chavs and white trash, and then it's not even worth saving. Improve yourself by training your body and your mind, and then go have kids. Don't pussy away from your responsibilities now, white birthrates are under two and we're already a global minority so we need as many people as possible having kids

+100 pounds in 10 years, sad

>smoking hot Asian
No such thing.

That woman looks so fucking Canadian...Holy shit...

Do you see yourself and your white women as nothing more then vessels?

t. Butthurt white girl

wow that very average woman bagged a total QT

Good work Chad.

Get her off the pill though.
The pill blocks a woman's innate ability to love her man.