His kingdom come!

Thy will be done!

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/01/22/pope-francis-says-every-country-right-control-borders/
en.ird.fr/the-media-centre/scientific-newssheets/476-migration-in-africa-a-growing-religious-market
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Except into Vatican City.

Christ cucks are doing to destroy Europe.

Again.

Why does this pope get involved with politics?
Religion and politics need to be seperated

Fuck off Muslim pope.

right on pope destroying europe
they deserve it
i hope usa is next

if there is a god, which I doubt, then he is a worthless bastard who we should like to kill if we could, and anyone who supports him, including the pope with his so-called moral concern with rights, is a bastard as well
god spends his time torturing his followers and playing games with them for no good reason other than as a temporary alleviation for his boredom
god is like a seven year old, frying ants with a magnifying glass
fuck him.

Let me preface this by saying I hate this current pope.

The Pope has always been a political position, and no one office has done more to shape the world we live in. You are really betraying a lack of understanding when you say things like this.

Secondly, religion and politics separating is what got us into this whole mess. Rationalism and materialism A SHIT. I'm not even a practicing Catholic anymore, because I do not believe the Church even understands its own function in the world anymore, but if it ever regained its spark I would go back in a heartbeat.

In 1309, the seat of the Papacy was moved from Rome to Avignon (France). Seven Popes were seated in Avignon until the seat was moved back to Rome in 1377. The entire justification for papal supremacy is based on the claim that the Pope is the Bishop of Rome with an unbroken line of succession of Bishops of Rome from St. Peter (the first Bishop of Rome)... Except that line of succession was broken nearly seven centuries ago during the Avignon Papacy. The Papist Church is a false church.

Benedict is still the Pope. Bergoglio is an usurper, so fuck him.

t. Catholic

(((Who))) wrote it?

HI JIDF.

>there was a literal Nazi as pope right before this
>he stepped down
Worst timeline

Is this pope the confirmed Antichrist?

Pic related is the Paul VI Audience Hall in the Vatican with the Pope seated at the mouth of the head of a snake

Here's a close up view of the demonic sculpture behind the seat of the Pope

Even from the exterior the Paul VI Audience Hall in the Vatican unambiguously looks like a snake's head

WE NEED A NEW POPE

GET THAT ANTI ISLAM GUY IN REEEEE

reminder to everyone ITT that there has not been a pope since 1958 and that Francis is an antipope

post pic of pope washing muslim feet,

inb4
>the snake photo is a matter of lens perspective

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/01/22/pope-francis-says-every-country-right-control-borders/

Fuck off kikes and democrats.

lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

>ticktock

>He doesn't know what an antipope is

This man brings shame to all Christians
Especially me since he came from this shithole

Fuck off you sick projecting kike.

>not a damn word in the bible about giving one man the power to dictate how an entire faith thinks
Daily reminder the pope is just a guy, he isn't God and doesn't speak for God

Fuck off kike

>he doesn't know how to make an argument

So who is the rightful Pope right now?

>not a damn word in the bible about giving one man the power to dictate how an entire faith thinks
except where jesus gave peter the keys to the kingdom

Migrants aren't natural citizens...they have limited rights. Pope is a fag as usual.

Democrats BTFO:

Graduate of Jesuit university here. I'm so sorry. I'm so fucking sorry. I can't believe this piece of shit is the first Jesuit Pope.

I'm SO FUCKING SORRY, I apologize on behalf of St. ignatius and Pere Marquette personally

inb4 he gets killed by a muzzie

White hoe is jealous. She want dat big black toe in her mouth.

D&C user. Trump won the Catholic vote.

Pope goes full retard.

not an argument.

there isn't one. we are in between popes currently and awaiting an election.

Reminder that sedevacantism is pedantic horseshit. A bad pope does not equal an illegitimate one.

Additionally, Francis was not speaking ex cathedra, so his words on this matter are solely his own and have ABSOLUTE NO BEARING OR AUTHORITY for the Church or for lay Catholics.

Fuck off you lying LARP faggot.

catholics are retard

Separation of church and state is a proddie innovation.
Papism is a total system, at least, it would be once again if those peter puffing apostles of peter had their way.

There isn't one. Vatican ii popes are not legitimate. Pope Pius XII was the last legitimate pope.

this pope feller seems pretty terrible desu guys. also why is the world still acting like "migrants" and shit aren't worthless leeches that destroy society? what's the end game boyos

A pope doesn't need to make ex cathedra heretical statements in order for his position to be nullified. The process occurs automatically.

St. Antoninus (1459): "In the case in which the pope would become a heretic, he
would find himself, by that fact alone and without any other sentence, separated
from the Church"

Fuck you pope

You claimed without evidence or proof or argument there hasn't been a pope since your jewish grandfather squirted in his child cousin and you have the jewish audacity to accuse me of not making an argument?

Project much kike boy? Get off my internet nigger.

I am inclined to agree, actually, but what do you propose to undo what has been done? Another council? An internal revolt? Outside political intervention, in the old style? I can't imagine any current head of state caring enough.

The entire pretext of what a pope is, is pagan. It is a mix of christianity and paganistic baylonian cult worship.

The ancient rites of Babylon involved veneration of images, relics, pilgrimages, etc. The Roman Catholic Church copied this to a fault.

If he wants to stop the economic injustice, why doesn't he go after the jewish world bankers and organizations like the federal reserve that literally steal the world's wealth? It's almost as if he's aligned with such evil by blaming people who simply want to maintain their own culture. A culture that has been the most accepting open minded culture in the history of the world -- he is helping destroy. And allowing the wealth stealers to continue.

This isn't a heretical claim you stupid fuck.

In any case, Francis will die within 5 years or so and then a more conservative pope will be elected.

>christianity is pagan
K.

Nothing about that was unique to Babylon though. If anything, Christianity was much more influenced by Roman and Germanic pagan practices.

Bishop of Rome is the successor to Peter. Nothing Pagan about it fuck off.

>This isn't a heretical claim you stupid fuck.
Sure it is. He's aligned himself with the money changers -- the only people that justified Jesus to become violently angry.

I never said it was. He is a heretic and not the pope for a million reasons other than this individual article. I was just reminding others of the facts because there are a lot of people in this thread who are very, very confused.

>he still refuses to make even one singular argument

God himself must intervene. God promised the gates of hell wont prevail against his church. Right now the church is trying to be progressive and liberal to appeal to atheist and protestants. The pendulum will swing back. Vatican ii can be thrown out.

believing in ghosts and magic spells is not a sound strategy for maintaining the moral fiber of society. It will always be ready to crumble because its not real, and obviously so.

The pope is just a Jew puppet.

Christianity is alright but you should not need any leaders (including your priest) to tell you how to be a Christian.
They are just as bad as the controlled opposition 'Alt-Right' leaders, probably worse.

Peter was the bishop of Antioch

False. See:

Double down like a good kike. You make a claim without argument then attack others for not making an argument.

You are a kike fraud, a liar like your father, a whore like your mother.

Ok kid. We'll take your absurd statements at face value because noone knows anything about Roman Catholicism except you. Enjoy your Marxist aligned religious beliefs

This is a lie that needs to die.

>Sup Forums actually thinks that a more "conservative" pope will be a full 14/88 pope that will call for crusades and mass murder of nonwhites
>Sup Forums thinks that the Catholic Church gives a fuck about the survival of the white race
This is why this board is a laughing stock

First Bishop of Rome.

If you think that religious institutions are about ghosts and magic spells, as you put it, you are exactly the kind of person who most needs that kind of structure. And please clarify, what will always be ready to crumble?

If McDonalds moves to another town then back to the original town is it not still McDonalds? Just because the seat moved doesn't change the title.

The Vatican is run like a business. Its customer base in Europe is dying as native people are turning away from the church. They have been expanding in the newer markets of South America and Africa but the wages in these parts of the world are lower than Europe so it is more beneficial and lucrative if these people are in Europe. They will be earning more and donating more. Also an increase in church attendance will help the Vatican to halt the large scale sell off of its property throughout Europe. The vatican is all about profit and asset management and this situation makes perfect business sense to them. This is all framed as doing the right christian thing, but the fact is that this about the money. A grateful immigrant population is good for business.

White Catholics voted trump. Spics voted for killary

Kek flag.

Ah yes, I'm sure bringing in tons of muslims will line up the vatican coffers

This.

>Thy will be done!
for cucks that believe in heaven!

Says the Yam Micah wearing pope...

You think the millions of Africans crossing the med are all muslim? Most of them are christian. All the South Americans crossing into the US, are they muslim too? I think not.

The pope isn't Christian

>yah micah

you faggots really listen to this crusty virgin?

Francis is a heretic

>The black flag will fly above the dome.

Fascinating that I can't find on google anything about CARA and its founder "former jesuit" father Thomas gaurant.

Father Anderson is more Christian than this dubious pedo fucker..I'm not religious but this fucker disgusts me..

Don't I recall Podesta's emails about fake and infiltrated Catholic Churches? Oh yes, I do.

According to the Code of Canon Law, a bishop must reside in his own diocese and cannot be away from it for a period longer than one month nor be absent from it on Christmas Day, Holy Week, Easter Sunday, Pentecost, or Corpus Christi:
>Can. 395 §1 The diocesan Bishop is bound by the law of personal residence in his diocese, even if he has a coadjutor or auxiliary Bishop.
>§2 Apart from the visit 'ad limina', attendance at councils or at the synod of Bishops or at the Episcopal Conference, at which he must be present, or by reason of another office lawfully entrusted to him, he may be absent from the diocese, for a just reason, for not longer than one month, continuously or otherwise, provided he ensures that the diocese is not harmed by this absence.
>§3 He is not to be absent from his diocese on Christmas Day, during Holy Week, or on Easter Sunday, Pentecost and Corpus Christi, except for a grave and urgent reason.
>§4 If the Bishop is unlawfully absent from the diocese for more than six months, the Metropolitan is to notify the Holy See. If it is the Metropolitan who is absent, the senior suffragan is to do the same.

How can Benedict be pope when he was a schismatic apostate?

I mean, not a single page that wasnt written by "him" or his "CARA" group. Extremely odd for a formal Catholic organization.

BONUS: He was educated at the University of Chicago!

YOU FUCKING DEMOCRATS READY FOR WAR?

This religious market relies on one key fact: in general, during migration, faith and religious practices strengthen, become rooted or sometimes find new directions. Faced with the absence of legal recognition, daily discrimination and economic difficulties in the host countries, recognition often comes through a religious organisation. This period also gives rise to encounters away from their elders and social hierarchies, and it permits some individuals to assert themselves. This may lead to a deeper religious commitment, which may come about through training and new vocations, notably around the taking on of religious responsibilities, as has been shown by surveys carried out with African students in Al Azhar University in Cairo.

Among these varied experiences, the Evangelical Protestant sphere today seems the most attractive not only because of the success of its distribution throughout the world, but also because of a dynamic and competitive local offer. In the Mediterranean African countries, Catholic and Protestant churches that were abandoned or seldom frequented since the end of the colonial era are being revitalized. At the same time, a real desire on the part of States to politically control African religious affairs is taking shape.

If you think all the mogrants crossing the med are muslim the you really don't have a clue what is happening in Europe. These Christian migrants from Africa are good for vatican business.

>Christianity is alright but you should not need any leaders (including your priest) to tell you how to be a Christian.
This wishy-washy form of Christianity is what kill Christianity in the west.

*killed

This pope is a fucking Heretic who should be burned at the stake.

I agree. It should override the Vatican's security concerns.

>Vatican ii popes are not legitimate.
Exactly why? What changed with it?

Copy a link at least you lazy stupid nigger.

George Lincoln Rockwell would have been a better pope
indulgence fags explain yourselves!

en.ird.fr/the-media-centre/scientific-newssheets/476-migration-in-africa-a-growing-religious-market

There are numerous reports on the situation if only you weren't so fucking blinded by your own views to do some research on the subject to see what actually happening. The vatican operates like a corporation and is forever trying to bleed gullible people out of their money under guise of charity and goodwill.