youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how can blacks compete?

get me the link for that "jewish owned media breaking people mentally"

It's been to long since the last one of these. Much luv OP

Bump

C U L T U R E

that nigga didn't evolve from a t-rex, it IS a t-rex

Part of me thinks this is some midgit in a suit or something, cause . . . I feel like that cock would wreck me.

I can fap to black girls, but surely there were more attractive black women during that tournament?

nope most were beautiful aryan goddesses but that hideous thing won because muh diversity

I've seen prettier black chicks than her in real life, though.

Then again, they were american blacks and not european blacks, if that changes anything(anyone know if it does), but what were 2nd and 3rd place?

Fake, they would have killed the monkey. Black and black violence is very common.

By the time you retire, chickens will weigh over 50 pounds if they continue current size increases user.

What the fuck am I looking at

fug dinosaurs are back

youtube.com/watch?v=1blV49MkR9g

>blocks your path

Moors enslaved niggers.

40k lore
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Magnus

who didnt?

fuck this made may day

>that filename
Top kek

>filename
Cheeky m8

>be a black male and lose to a white woman
embarassing
>be a white woman and able to fend yourself from a rape and escape
BITCH IS A DESCENDANT FROM SPARTAN WOMEN

That is incredibly attractive.

God damn, I would ask that girl to marry me on the spot!

How fucking weak do you have to be to get knocked out by a woman?

Not even a woman but a teenage girl.

Wtf is this?

I really loved the self immolation trend that was going for awhile, that shit was hilarious.

/thread
Nigger bread bigger cocks. Whites can never compete.

But have they bread raptors?

Oh shit!

that's not hormos, that's just a fucking chicken breed, it's a different bird....dumbshit.

>insecure wh*Te scum

This is literally how you all look to us nigger.

Dude. Join in. Makes fun of everyone. This is Sup Forums not a fucking safe space for white rejects.
Learn to take some shit and dish it back.
I'm fucking abbo and i love this place.

This thread is such a bad representation of society. Black people are only following human nature. They aren't adapting to this society that castrates you at birth. Laws that are made by the white alien that can't survive in the sun. Laws that prohibit true freedom and only protect the white man from human nature. A white washed education in a ghetto which is really a concentration camp made by the whites and loaded with guns and drugs from the whites. Cowards. You all know you're wrong. You're all brainwashed of the "good and bad" mentallity. "Hehehehe nigger doesn't understand technology!"- mind enslaving traps. "Hehehehe twitch gaming hehehehe nigger". "Hehehehe niggers dancing"- engaging in a natural fun way of bonding with your community. "Hehehehe niggers not wearing clothes and living in mud huts"- living peacefully with the land and beautiful enough to not be slaved by threads because your doesn't revolve around sugar and your skin eats the sun for nutrition. "Niggers are violent and rapists!"- back to the good and bad mentality. Nature shows no mercy for the weak. I really hate white people. The only things you introduce into the world is pain and technologies that make us weak and spirituality blind. You all crawled out of hell or came from a different planet.

Is it bad I hate nigger males but I get fucked by them in groups on weekends? No condom or lube

"Or as little as $11"
They sure do know their crowd.

This happens every day here. I bet he took his girl. If I was with him I would've asked to go with. I can't have my man be like this in front of me.

Hey guess who enslaved africans? Other africans like everyone did. Romans/Greeks, you name it. If your village was raided you better butter up your asshole for being a war prize slave.

Arabs also traded more slaves with Africa. Berber kingdom raided the Iberian peninsula capturing million of European slaves.

Don't come here trying to pin it on "ol whitey"

>Oh shit dawg I didn't know that fire hurts when you touch it

Who is enslaving whites now? Blacks and Jews. You lost

Fortunately for you, here's a solution: Kill yourself.

my fucking sides have entered the eye of terror

new copypasta?

I just don't understand

>This thread is such a bad representation of society. Black people are only following human nature. They aren't adapting to this society that castrates you at birth. Laws that are made by the white alien that can't survive in the sun. Laws that prohibit true freedom and only protect the white man from human nature. A white washed education in a ghetto which is really a concentration camp made by the whites and loaded with guns and drugs from the whites. Cowards. You all know you're wrong. You're all brainwashed of the "good and bad" mentallity. "Hehehehe nigger doesn't understand technology!"- mind enslaving traps. "Hehehehe twitch gaming hehehehe nigger". "Hehehehe niggers dancing"- engaging in a natural fun way of bonding with your community. "Hehehehe niggers not wearing clothes and living in mud huts"- living peacefully with the land and beautiful enough to not be slaved by threads because your doesn't revolve around sugar and your skin eats the sun for nutrition. "Niggers are violent and rapists!"- back to the good and bad mentality. Nature shows no mercy for the weak. I really hate white people. The only things you introduce into the world is pain and technologies that make us weak and spirituality blind. You all crawled out of hell or came from a different planet.

i fucking kek'd

No. Since you mentioned suicide maybe you have been thinking about it. Slit your wrists?

Talk about starting the game of life on the hardest difficulty.

Africa was the weaker continent but sadly full of metals and minerals.

Meanwhile in northern europe
50% of Europe died from the plague
Went into the Dark Ages
Moorish invasion of Spain
Also Raided by Huns
Still came back on top to build colonies all over the globe

Just sayin' pre-Cuck Europeans had no qualms kicking ass and taking no prisoners when it came to establishing an empire. Now they are so cucked

Lol

giv wrestle gf

then leave.

I see guys in the background, why are they not decking Jamal?
What fucking country is this.

It doesn't help showing them the picture, they still see a normal human being who looks just like them.

Es el Pollo Diablo.

No, he skipped leg day.

10/10

ahh haven't seen one of these in too long.

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

You spelled Jews wrong.

Go back to Africa then.

Based abbo

I didn't even consider that.

too young

=_= i dont know how to interpret your comment

stay mad kaffer kont

He's remarking that the girl is too young for it to be realistic. Probably a made up story. I hate niggers, but use reliable sources. Trust me we have enough to work with.

Unless that guy meant something completely different, I dunno, I'm not him

>use reliable sources
what did (((user))) mean by this?

I can't remember exactly which country, but it was either america or australia.

>black kid tries to hit on white girl
>white girl calls black kid a nigger
>he starts to chimp out
>she kicks his ass
>school staff reprimands her for saying nigger
>does jack shit to the kid that started assaulting her

10/10

The nigger lost in the end, seeing as now everyone knows him as the black boy who got his ass kicked by a white girl. Emasculated forever.