APOLOGIZE! You bigot!

Transgender boy, 15, killed himself in his bedroom after his headmistress banned him from using the name Leo but she STILL insisted on calling him 'Louise' after his death

Leo Etherington, who was born Louise, hanged himself

>A transgender teenager hanged himself when his school banned him from changing his name - but his head teacher still called him 'Louise' after his death.

>Leo Etherington, who was born Louise but revealed to his father he felt he had been born in the wrong body, killed himself at home in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, while his father believed he was revising for upcoming exams.

>His father, Martin Etherington, said that despite anger at the school not letting him change his name, Leo had a supportive network of friends and family.

>'The school had told him he had to be 16 to change his name. He said that he was angry with the school. I said we could wait until he was 16 and legally change his name then,' he said.

>But, despite Leo's tragic death, Wycombe High School still refused to accept his desires to change gender.

>Head teacher Sharon Cromie, 51, said in a short statement: 'Louise was a wonderful person in every way and is missed by us all.'

Praise Allah

>himself
>him
>he

Really not making a strong case for transgenderism NOT being a mental disorder.

weird ass mutant face good riddance

another one bites the dust

>treat me this way or I'll kill myself!

Yeah

It only had to wait one more year. ONE!!!

A normal person would probably have shrugged the problem off. If you legit can't handle not being called your delusion to the point of killing yourself then it's obvious you have a mental problem.

Was never going to contribute anything of worth to society anyway.

/our headmistress/

This.

Why don't we go after the parents anymore!

HAHAHA fucking kid looks like a Disney villain's sidekick.

If he was unable to handle one person calling him a different name at the age of 15....
well he would have killed himself for some other silly reason later in life.

>"Leo had a supportive network of friends and family."
>but it kills itself the moment someone doesn't go along with the delusion
it's all the fault of the supportive cucks desu

/thread

one less degenerate piece of crap gone I blame the catholic church for no longer burning people like this at the stake

> him

Why is it always a leaf.

Why are mtf cuter than ftm? Why does the fact that she has a vagina doesn't cut it anymore?

>someone didn't call me the right name brb i need to kill myself

clearly not a mental illness

One less tranny to worry about.

Was that her usual face or they took a pic of her after she died? That smile looks too weird

>Reverse traps
The best if they're actually cute. I doubt it works like my Chinese cartoons though.

Cringe

If only the family had some hint, some cry for help, some slight change in her behavior to indicate that she was mentally ill before she commit suicide. I guess sometimes there's just nothing you can do.

Looks like Louise won't be getting her arm-flap dick any more

Based headmistress

40%

I wish all liberals would get this butthurt from Trump and kill themselves.

Need to add a, "you end up killing yourself anyway", at the end

how do we get more of these people to kill themself?

its sick that these deluded fucks are allowed around normal children.

perfectly normal, perfectly healthy

holy shit that sucks
I wonder how old he will be when he is diagnosed with cancer from all that hormone treatment

It's 45%

ew that nigga is ugly

Clearly not a kid deserving of the name Leo. Lions don't commit suicide.

now for reality:
>retarded faggot wanted someone else to change what they said, and when the head chick didn't give in, the faggot showed how week willed and fragile she is by an hero

For all the talk that happens on Sup Forums regarding the male-to-female dick chopping surgery with the open wound and the dilating, the female-to-men procedure is just as bad.

They make the whole Frankendick out of skin grafted from an arm, and what's on an arm?

So they've basically made a stick of skin with a hole for the pisser. Look it up.

Shut the fuck up and slink back to your shite canuck-centered forums, you disgusting leaf.

im sure that was the only reason

it clearly had nothing to do with his massive body dismorphia

lmao I actually chuckled @ this

If the make a dick out of arm is it fisting or fucking?
The alternative is a micropenis clit dick

I was being cautious.

>Trump is the 45th POTUS.
>Numbers don't lie.

This is so sad. I hope one day we can find a cure for whatever afflicts these people.

shock therapy??

That sounds like a speech Smug Pepe would make at trans Wojak's funeral.

>When you prove you're a redditor who subsists on memes and doesn't know how the world works
You forgot to switch to you kekistani flag

you already have it, it's called the foster system

>head teacher still calls "him" Louise even in death
l o l

i feel sorry for her. she was coached into this disorder by parents/tv, and saw no way out.

/thread

fuck kekistan and reddit you faggot

This is a joke video, r-right?

Is it really too much to ask to call someone by the name that they wish? Look, i know they're mentally ill, you know they're mentally ill, and if i were in their place id probably choose hormones and an inside out dick over psych pills that make you fat, tired, miserable, and suicidal anyway.

Notice how this story desperately tries to deny reality by calling the girl "he" and "him" and feigning outrage that she was called by her ACTUAL FUCKING NAME. Apparently if you are female and delude yourself into thinking you are male killing yourself is a way to make the delusion magically come true

>the only thing preventing the name change was age
>commit suicide instead of waiting

Is it really hard to tell people you go by another name? I know lots of people that don't go by their first names.

I'll be the first one to say it, Fill your boots. But when your self-identity depends on my participation (or lack of same) then clearly something's wrong. Identify yourself in your own terms and then literally die when someone else doesn't play along?

So it's not actually functional ?
As in they don't get erections and can't penetrate a woman ?

Children and women (the same desu) have no long term thinking capability

I remember reading something before that there was actually a drug being tested at one point that was shown to reduce or eliminate gender dysphoria, but research into it got shut down because of (((reasons))). Anyone know what I'm talking about?

I'm starting at university soon and I learned that one of the people that is going to be on my course is a tranny that is having to redo the year because they flipped their shit and almost killed themselves their first time round.
I seriously hope they either flunk out again or do actually kill themselves this time because I don't want to have to see them around.

probably it's because of the school regulation, not allow to mispronounce student's name
and i think he had mentally ill from hormones treating and cut off his dick, which is kind of fuck up your mind

>t. Lousie

Mental illness is unfortunate

Blame the Jews, their circumcisions, hormones, and propaganda.

"I don't have the problem you do!" Fucking despicable garbage that shouldn't be affirmed. I'm glad he killed himself.

>Chopping off his dick
Women have penises? Cuz that's an FTM

give her a raise.

Underated

ok so, that a she from begin not he? i'm quite confused here

Amen. A lifetime of bitching and causing trouble for others averted.

It's a biological she

I think they usually have a pump they can use to get an erection.

Pump locate in the """"scrotum""""

2/5 odds
what did you expect

good riddance!

Totally not a mental illness.

but there's nothing inside the dick tube right ? And no glans ? I mean it wouldn't even look like a dick at all right ? Would they actually feel anything form sex ?
Actually forget about it I don't even wanna know

the little dike was going to kill herself sooner or later anyways.

>NHS turned down his request for transitional surgery/treatment

Fucking yes. BASED NHS is about to be attacked by the Trans-Lobby to mutilate kids.

It's like they just attached a raw sausage on there.

How do 15 year olds even manage to kill themselves? I'm 21 and still haven't managed t

45%

fwiw very few ftms get fake dicks (sure some do, but it's basically not a thing)

It might as well be an actual bratwurst for all the sensation or utility it has

Lmao these idiots are so mentally ill they kill themselves over a few letters, and then people want them in the army.

You are completely capable of dropping subtle hints that they should should without retaining any guilt if they do.

Also, how did you learn this information if you haven't started uni and haven't started the course? Facebook? This is why I haven't had one in nearly a decade, complete strangers can find out heaps personal shit about you before you even know you're going to meet. So yeah, help the tranny kill themselves if you want.

Hanged herself*

Someone shop Jordan Peterson onto this lol thought it was already him

>young girl loses her mother
>is so distraught she acts like a boy
>cuck dad encourages this
>commits sue e soide

Y.jpg

this is what happens when you say "No" to someone who has never been told "No" before

>but there's nothing inside the dick tube right ?
Well, there's a thing they can pump up so they have an erection.

>it wouldn't even look like a dick at all
I don't know too much about the details (I'm sure there are a variety of methods, and it depends a lot on what surgeon you get), but I think the results are generally pretty poor.

How the fuck does an arm cock get hard? Even with a pump its not erectile tissue at all.

Muh....