The absolute state of Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=JOLFgKO4aiw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yWOLCsR-udQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

watching germany and britain die pains me.

>accidentally post this with a commie flag

Russia had shit like that 20 year ago and sent a trans to Eurovision back in 2003. See "Green Elephant"

"Die Partei" is a satire party.

Shitty commercial. Obvious propaganda and normalization. Germany is already dead, let it go. They deserve to be overrun by stronger, smarter migrants.

You forgot that Italy is EVEN MORE cucked

"Die Partei" is a satire joke party, like Vermin Supreme

>tfw a satire party campaigning when every other party except the right wing literally has become reality satire

no looks like brain washing to me.

That's because you have an IQ of 45, being too dumb to check it with google.

>14,000 views

Make Germany Nazis again

please don't

This

As soon as 4th Reich gets installed I'm immediately moved my back to fatherland. Seig heil

you do not know wtf brain washing is do you?

Moving wtf

WTF did i just watc? Is this come beer commercial or what?

This is what German humour looks like. It's a joke candidate. Just like Lord Bucket-head in Britain. Or third party candidates in US elections.

SEIG

Die Partei is not a legitimate party they are just there to be "satirical"

They have a seat in the European parliament.
I voted for Sonneborn ironically.

Was hoping for some funny speeches but nothing happened.

HEIL!

imagine this party sits in the european parliament

Why are German women so ugly?

I just heard in the radio that religion ed. classes (catholic, protestant) in NRW are now being joined into one because there's not enough Christian children to have separate classes for Catholics and Lutherans anymore.

xD

God I fucking hate Die PARTEI.

>"haha, so funny, we are really just a joke party, vote for us if you don't want to give the establishment more votes ;)"
>*votes for establishment policies every single time*

It's basically a trap for the retarded part of the disenfranchised.

LOL it's just satire, bro.

ARE YOU le TRIGGERED?

Faggot

LOLMAO got you xDDD

>mfw 2 smart 4 u

rofl fagot

>tfw 330 iq

No shit. When my neighbour's kid started highschool, the class was unironically 90% turk. They are going to need a ton of islam teachers for all those islam classes though.

Just like the rest of the EU

So what? Germany is becoming increasingly less religious, it was bound to happen
>inb4 we're all gonna become muslims wahhh

do you life in Duisburg ir what?

Why appear the Spanish flag when I'm in Germany?

Yes.

20 years age my younger brothers class had trouble reaching its goals, because there were way too many turks in his class. We moved to the country-side and everything went quite well. The Roaches arent a new problem.

Do you use proxytube or some service like that?
Sometimes they get stuck and you only figure it out when you suddenly have a different flag when shitposting on Sup Forums.

Germans have the most retarded, stoic sense humor.

This is the pinnacle of German humor:
youtube.com/watch?v=yWOLCsR-udQ

>t. Non-kraut burger

When i was in Oberstufe we were around 100 people and there were i think 2 turks left, kek. They always thin out quite quickly, but still the sheer amount of turks nowadays is simply staggering. I never saw a single headscarf during my school days in school, but when i drive past my ex school nowadays i see tons of them carrying their books around.

same here. we had 2 turks in the oberstufe. one of them was pretty cool - he was into computers and vidya. the other one was typical turkroach.

we had also an north african who was pretty sketchy. always carrying a suitcase around and listening to hitler speeches on his walkman. some day he was gone.

the only big minority in oberstufe were a bunch of poles. but if you didn't know they were poles you'd never have suspected them. pretty integrated.

>His country has the largest muslim population in all of Europe
>Says others are cucked

You know what? I just realized that i havent seen a headscarf neither, during my whole time at school. But now i see them everywhere. You are right.

>Be me
>Love the german history
>Hitler big fan
>Visit Germany hoping to find some cultural remnant of the once powerful german nation
>End up in turkish hotel in Köln
>Turks gathering on walk path all the day
>Muzzies praying at the bus stop
>Negroes drinking beer, spitting on the ground
>Young Hans look like a soulless shallow fag
>Conclude Germany is memory from the past

Stuttgart landscape was ok though

The only way german men can initiate sex is through lengthy verbal propositions, while the women fling themselves at somalis to propagate german identity though.