Is the wage gap real?

If it is, what should be done about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/women-now-control-more-than-half-of-us-personal-wealth-2015-4
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/women-now-control-more-than-half-of-us-personal-wealth-2015-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, nothing

There is no such thing as the wage gap.

When I heard that women are paid 76 cents for every dollar a man earns I thought that's outragious; how dare those cunts make that much! Every job I have ever had that wasn't completely male dominated the female counterparts are either below their male counterparts or barely average, and always bring drama and bullshit to the sceen

It is real, but nothing needs to be done about it. Men who are worth anything will get into their 30's and be successful, and they will marry younger, more attractive, conservative women younger than them. Leaving millions of cunty, aging, tattooed, hair dyed cat obsessed women to do nothing but take a long nice warm bath and slice their wrists open to bleed out after checking facebook to see their college boyfriend got married and put twins into some young beauty.

>hold on I need to take my 7th break today so I can call my baby daddy

>be female engineer
>complain that you only get paid 77 cents on the dollar compared to male engineers

There's a wage game only because there's a work gap.

Rasheed post hot cousin

Yes, not 27¢ like they all parrot, more like 7¢, mostly due to minor things like women clocking out earlier rather than helping clean up, not going for raises, and the once-in-a-blue-moon discrimination case.

Nice slide thread
Sage

What the fuck is an interaction engineer? HR with a higher paying name?

There is no such thing as "the wage gap".

/thread

yes and nothing
Woman chose to earn less by working more safe works and lower amount of hours. It's reasonable for them to earn less, also people are not equal.

It's not real wages aren't determined by sex if you work at maccas and are male you make the exact same amount as a female the problem is females need more sick days and time off costing them money so when compared to a man doing the same job they earn less but only because they have achieved less

Problem with women is they think nature should be equal when it ain't

>you'll get paid the same if you do as good a job

>ywn lick the sweat off her soles after a long Summer day

no, if it was employers would almost exclusively hire women.

but they don't.

instead they hire a few to complete a diversity checkbox, they remain unmotivated, max out their sick leave, use up their vacation time, get pregnant, go on maternity leave, then quit the company and sue them because they didn't get paid for not being there.

Companies should only hire women.

Why would a company bother employing men if they could just employ women who would do the same exact job for almost 25% less?

Women don't get paid less to do the same job, which is what the propaganda implies. They do make less money overall, though. Why? Women take more time off work and prefer jobs that give less hours, they're less likely to defend themselves if they feel they're being underpaid or deserve a raise, they are biologically predisposed to prefer raising children and capitulation/empathy as opposed to being competitive and dominant, the greatest indicator of lifetime income is IQ and some studies indicate women have a smaller standard deviation which means there are disproportionately more genius men than genius women (and also more useless men than women, who turn to crime to get by and aren't calculated in statistics like income).

This is something all old school feminists know. Feminism wasn't about turning women into shitty men, it was supposed to be about having equal rights. They have them now, so they're looking for something else to complain about. The fact that Barack Obama and Nancy Pelosi have talked to the nation about the wage gap is a pretty bad sign.

The wage gap has been debunked countless times. People who knowingly perpetuate this lie should be shot.

Is the thigh gap real? If so what should we do about it?

My first thought also. Well played.

Impossible. If there were a wage gap, employers would only hire the cheaper labor. Why would you pay a man more if a woman could do the same work for less money? The unemployment rate for women would be zero while all the unemployed would be men. See how simple this is to understand?

Also, when was the last time a bank gave you a higher interest rate on your deposit cause you are such a cool person? Have you ever heard of this happening? No you have not because banks and employers are cheap and would hire only women at a lower rate until there were no more women to hire.

Women don't earn as much money because they don't work as many hours and take fewer risks. Women do this because they can get away with it due to the fact that women are given more than enough free shit to compensate for the money they do not earn.

This isn't an opinion, but a fact. Women control MOST of the wealth in the U.S.:

businessinsider.com/women-now-control-more-than-half-of-us-personal-wealth-2015-4

So if anything, the wage gap is more the result of social expectations placed on men to be "breadwinners" than anything else.

TL;DR it's bullshit and any women who complains about it is an idiot.

Archived that for you unvis.it/businessinsider.com/women-now-control-more-than-half-of-us-personal-wealth-2015-4

Whats with the commie feet posting?

Wimen work da sam as men but dey no get pay da same

She probably engineers break rooms and cubicles.

The wage gap is between your thighs not learning how to use it is where you went wrong.
A good wife never has to work a day in her life.

theres only 2 ways to fix it
>force men out of STEM
>force women into STEM

If it was real, give me a reason why it would be that way.

If it's just the way bosses pay, it's your fault to agree with you

If bosses are cheap and do it because they can get away with it, why hire men? and because they do hire men and pay them more, that'd mean they see competence in them that isn't found with women.

Either way this argument is settled, it ends up with women being either dumb or incompetent.

The wage gap is so bullshit that even fence sitting dum-dums like Joe Rogan call it out. If you're talking about the wage gap on Sup Forums you need to lurk moar or kill yourself.

>>force women into STEM
I genuinely wonder if most the women going falling for the STEM meme now will stick with it long term.

they drop out at insanely high rates and blame sexism for them not being able to comprehend it
but they dont even go into it at high rates at the same time
when i was in college 90% of the women went for nursing degrees
i know lots of guys that became a nurse and all said it was a toxic environment of drama and they blame shows like grays anatomy/ER for the toxicity/drama

It's caused by human choices, nothing

this has been debunked countless times.
do your research, my man.

>Is the wage gap real?
Yes, though not in the way women claim
>what should be done about it?
Nothing because it's caused by women willingly taking lower-paying jobs
If women want the wages of a man they need to do the work of a man.

Remember the day women took off?
Lots of snacks in HR that went uneaten that day. Didn't even need to pack a lunch.

The wage gap is a myth perpetuated by the left to further their identity politics and we saw this in technicolor during the last election when it was found out the HRC herself was paying her male staff roughly $300,000.00 on average and her female staff about $180,000.00. It also turned out that her male staff were working double the hours and held positions of higher value. This had nothing to do with being sexist but if it did then you would have to admit that the democrats themselves are sexist, racist, etc. at their core and don't actually practice what they preach.

Male firefighters in the US earn more than females ones.

Isn't this pic from the Vietnamese guy from int a few hours ago

If the wage gap was real, why don't companies just hire women?
That's how you make a feminist break down.

Get women out of the workforce.
Wage gap solved.

everything's a fcking engineer these days isn't it. guess that's one way to skew the statistics to MUH PUSY's advantage

Good. Physical excellence should be at a premium. Get the fuck out of here.
sage

>communist flag
>bring up this dried up whore of a topic
Go back to where you came from you shill cunt.

What if the commie flag was ironic?

I work in a retirement villa I make 13.50 plus benefits working as a prep cook the servers make 14 and are all women... They spend 2-4 hours of their shifts chatting up in the break room I start my day they go out and clean tables of breakfest goods that they dont even have to serve because breakfest is self service set up by night shifts they clear tables and set up for lunch fuck off to the break room until people come back for lunch then they fetch orders run to table then take another break wait for the lobby to clear clean tables take another break and wait till dinner and repeat every fuckign day.
fuck wage gap where is my 14

I'm an aspiring footfag and do I have shit tier taste or are those feet extremely attractive? I really like the shape and how soft the soles look.