Alt-right ideology is just a coping mechanism for low-class losers who can't handle Neo-Liberal individualism...

Alt-right ideology is just a coping mechanism for low-class losers who can't handle Neo-Liberal individualism. Libertarianism and post-modernism are the ideologies of the new upper class.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HjUC_sgyWi0
vid.me/9OuLI
youtube.com/watch?v=nhDJcEwez5Q&list=RDnhDJcEwez5Q&index=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will you post every your thought on Sup Forums?

What else have I posted?

I have heard this a million times. You still have the problem of every corrupt and evil individual/collective pushing your agenda. That usually means your agenda is Satanic. Your leaders are seriously perceived as draco reptilians by millions of people. They have even convinced usually sane people to accept this as a possible reality.

People in every society have thought of those who rule them as evil. It rarely boils over into anything substantial, and when it does things are back to normal in a generation or two.

Face it, there is a global ruling class. Always has been. Always will be. You can oppose the current iteration but a new one will always assert itself and you'll be stuck at the same point in the hierarchy.

Yeah, I fucking hate it. Ever heard of the Dutroux affair? Iran Contra? The Franklin scandal? This wicked corruption is found in the right and left.

Honestly if I could strangle just one of them with my bare hands I'd be okay just being some rando in the next iteration.

corruption =/= competent global governance

People like the Clintons are only kept around for the power of their political machines and their personal tenacity. The true global rulers want the system to run well because that means profit.

the "alt-right" is made up.
>Sup Forums is not one person
>Sup Forums is a board of peace
>Sup Forums is satire
you're not smart, you have no insight, and you're laughably out of your depth.
you have to go back, faggot
>in all fields

>Sup Forums is satire
Yea.

The alt right is just white flight codified into ideological coherence.

No, that's NRx

Sargon, stop raising another man's children.

I'll stop when they start

which comes under the umbrella of the alt right you retard.

Dont you feel it? They have over played their hand, the basket full of deplorables foeced them into high gear. If they cant get in front of this rise in dessent, they will show their true power level and squash it. At that point the question is are they ready to truely oppress or will the people over power them. Hard to tell

I know what you are saying. There are plenty of rich folks who are just like anybody else, but with more money. There is an undercurrent of corruption though that seems to be connected trhough generations.

I think though I would not be the best person to talk to, as I hold to some pretty strange ideas, with me being a conspiracy nut and all. All I can say is that there are certain cover-ups that are pretty rarely discussed that reveal there is a superstructure of corruption that passes through generations. If you take a good broad look at some of these things like the franklin scandal, the dutroux affair, Iran Contra, MKultra, Gladio, and others, you begin to see that there are actual connections between all of this seemingly disparate black programs and cover-ups.

no its a movement for white people who don't want their communities overrun by shitskin savages

About that.

No.

NRx is an upper class ideology with absolute disdain for anybody too stupid to rise to the top. The Alt-Right is populist trash.

Every time the people rise up successfully, the global class is back in a generation or two. If they didn't engineer it in the first place (the Bolsheviks were financed heavily by Capitalists). The retardation of populism is that it sees itself as final. There is never a final. There is only the cycle of time.

That's not at all what I'm saying. I'm saying that there is a global class of people who are better than us who want the system to function exactly like it should because they're at the top of it and that benefits them

>too stupid for exploitation
Bro, do you even Capitalism?

You have no idea what you are writing about. Research the topic before putting up such a low qual thread you dumb cunt. Sage.

They are not better than us. I have met one or two of these new types. They are the same as the old types. They are extremely driven, conscientious people with incredible talents. That does not mean that they also excel in virtue, or patience, or moderation. They turn creepy like the rest of us, except they have more money to do it.

Neo-Liberalism is just a re-branded name for slavery

>read all of moldbug
>read most of Land
>regularly read Amerika
>browsed most far-right publications

Yep. Pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. NRx is a jewish-white hybrid ideology that believes in the totalitarian aspect of Capital. The Alt-Right is a xenophobic middle-class movement of bougie proles (welcome to the 21st century) who want to politicize their sentimentality.

Are you sure you met the ruling class? Or did you meet their mid-level bureaucrats?

Bingo.

Except this time, they're wiling.

Mid level types. Frankly I have heard shit about the top tier types that would make the draco reptilians shriek in horror.

I'm sure.

Oh you!

just wait until the misery of your own mind hounds at you relentlessly day in/day out as you age beyond the advantage of your pretty face. You wouldn't know what a hard day is, but you will. Some day those tits will sag and your stacks will leave you badgering regular jackoffs everywhere in your life as something to do, making complaints about coupons, demanding justice before a line of people just trying to pay and get the fuck out. A mockery. You'll be reviled everywhere you go and people will take any excuse to refuse you their free time. The poison in your soul will rot, and fester, until nothing but the seething evil of your failure remains, and seeps from your pores. Animals will smell this and keep clear, humans will sense this and keep clear.
Someday after your loneliness finally bites you, you will buy a plane ticket, as this will be the only way to force contact with another soul.
Faggot.

Karl F Boetel is the best modern NRx writer.

There is nothing wrong with your OP, but I'd argue the alt-right is more of a reaction. I could see how it could be a coping mechanism though.

Also xenophobia implies irrationality, and I believe you can have rational reasons to not want to live amongst niggers, spics, or chinks.

>postmodernism
You can fuck straight off with that bullshit.

Only when you figure out how to overcome the US military, LARPing faggot

His "where should I start" page looks painfully ordinary. Where's the better stuff?

The more I think about it, OP is right.

Aw, user

Also, your guy looks like an alt-righter trying to appropriate NRx

Democracy and the Intellectuals is good, Cosmic Horror is good if you like Lovecraft.

They're pretty long posts, not as dry as Moldbug...and a bit more snark.

Karl is a half Jew

I met with some IE people once, and I realized how out of touch they are with the elite ruling class. People's names that never get mentioned on Sup Forums or really anywhere else that have a lot of money, capital, and power.

It's kind of sad to watch them cope in the modern age.

Then he's bad at his job. Too much emphasis on the race question. NRx has much better selling points, and if the race/IQ issue holds water the system would sort that out on its own.

Racial animus masquerading as a political mission is usually a cover for resentment.

Seriously. It's harder when you know people like that IRL

>Libertarianism and post-modernism are the ideologies of the new upper class.

For now.

Also, (and I'll admit that I'm just looking at the pictures, but hey I'm drunk right now) I can't respect a guy who thinks that Bureaucracy is Lefter than Democracy.

What are your opinions on the race question? I live and grew up in a very diverse area. I feel very alienated. Do you think it ultimately doesn't really matter because it doesn't matter for the super elite?

>Commie
Try overcoming a well organized army that wasn't just decimated by WWI, you fucking coward

The soviets were a fluke

No disagreeing, NRx is middle/upper-middle/upper. You have to injest quite a chunk of reading material to even get what's behind the basic talking points (castes in the US, neocameralism, patchwork, yadda yadda).

Alt-Right is lower-middle and below. Not an inch higher.

eat a dick faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=HjUC_sgyWi0

u wot m*?

I don't think this is where you should be spending time little girl. Start with your basics. Reading. You shouldn't use words you don't understand, and you shouldn't reply to things you didn't read. Go back and read it carefully before you learn to suck 2 dicks at a time.

>libertarianism is the ideology of the upper class

No fucking shit, it's the ideology that is most beneficial to them.

The alt right is the ideology that is most beneficial to white working class and white middle class males.

I see race as a relic of locality. What you're (we're) experiencing is general existential angst. You can fixate on the racial issue if you'd like, but I'm going to focus on integration with the new order.

don't feed this delusional piece of shit, tell him to fuck off and move along

Nah, it's middle-middle and even upper-middle

Culture and class are separate issues. You can be culturally middle class while having the wealth of the upper class. And politics is a cultural issue as much as an economic.

Fair

any reading on this 'new order'

Class and wealth are separate as well.

You haven't made clear which part you're Nah'ing to.

Basically an intermediate stage to Nick Land's "meltdown" idea. Capital and systems will exponentially dominate the human element until we've been written out.

Who rules the world? Financeers, Bureaucrats, top-tier Capitalists, the Cathedral's upper ranks, the US military, and any secret societies that manage those levers of influence. But ultimately, even they're subject to the hard realities of human nature, the logic of their systems, and random chance. They exert influence, but the days of an upper class exerting true "power" are over. Then again, one could argue that those days have been over since Civilization began in Mesopotamia.

I like you, fascist bro. Please stop being fascist if that's legit. I'd hate to see you get screwed by the new order. If you're into authoritarianism, NRx is where it's at. Populism has had its day, but the Democratic spirit is dying.

I'm saying that the alt-right expands further than just the lower classes.

OP grade A faggot is mentally ill
>Neo-Liberal individualism is basic Communism for the weak feeble minded marginally educated sheep
>Libertarian and post modernism are incompatible and PM is just poly sci gibberish spouted by dumb Art Majors .
Alt- Right is fact base unlike Neo-Liberalism base on Dissociative Disorders of the brain .
> Neo-Liberalism is illogical and a coping mechanism by willful DD by OP a pseudo intellectual elitist .
>Loser low class OP 1rst generation college grad in shit tier Poly Sci Major
Sorry kid you have had to much cock to ass to see straight , your low self esteem is evidence of marginal accomplishments .
Go back to mom's basement and your Antifa pipe dreams .

meanwhile in Britannia

Watch out, they're coming for you.
vid.me/9OuLI

would you be willing to make Nike's and t-shirts for a few bucks a day, come home and get hit by your dad so you have to go out and suck suck for daddies fire juice if it meant not starving?

Holy
Holy shit
Wow
I love you

Neo-Liberalism is the instantiation of the finance/military global regime, along with a cosmopolitan ethic to encourage the creation of an enjoyable culture for the upper class and the inspiration of envy, which becomes either motive to rise or demoralization, for the lower classes.

Communism is an intellectual-led, worker based collectivism with a Democratic spirit aimed at destroying any sign of inequality through the power of a totalitarian state.

Neoliberalism is literally the polar opposite of Communism.

This is kind of where I have been going after reading Quigley. The amount of money, families, think tanks, societies, capitalists, etc. All that you laid out, that have been around since the days of enlightenment. How could you hold a candle to the iron grip they have on the world? Mid-east foreign policy has just been them cleaning up the rest of the chess board.

I enjoy the Fascist of the past, but I have realized due to the technology and the iron grip the liberal order has on the world, its completely nonviable. If alt-righters want to larp about race, they should embrace a more nationless diaspora strategy like jews.

I'll go read some Land.

>can someone else tell me what this link is?

All you really need is "Meltodwn". its on CCRU

>vid.me/9OuLI
Millenial Woes alt-right youtuber critique on Charlottesville

kek
shadily
go away

(oh shit, wrong fascist flag)
seirously, you should reconsider the whole fascist thing - nostalgia will get you nowhere unless you can form a proper relationship with it (which takes time and usually doesn't work)

youtube.com/watch?v=nhDJcEwez5Q&list=RDnhDJcEwez5Q&index=1

Also, aristocratic nostalgia is waaay better

Gimmie dat self-disgusted world-weariness -at least it's true

Serious question here. Do you think niggers with their BLM, NAACP, UNCF, the Mexicans with LA Raza, the kikes with the ADL, JDL, JIDF are just politicizing their sentimentality? In other words, why do you condemn one, but not the others?

Right, well put.

CCRU is awesome. First bit of Meltdown reminds me of William Gibson, even though he is a faggot.

Gibson was one of Land's main influences

Yes. Collectivism is coping. They only have purchase so long as "race" as an idea does. By the time we die, individualism will wipe it out and any other form of collectivism that tires to assert itself over the Neo-Liberal order.

We're just burning through what's left of old collectivisms at the moment. The same thing is happening with religion.

>postmodernism
>new
It's Marxism.

The Alt-Right just sees their people getting killed by apes and wants to separate them.

I would honestly say that you are partly right here, although I doubt libertarianism will become very mainstream anytime soon. (but that is quite irrelevant)

But do you not see the problem here?
Our individualism has historically been the result of large homogeneous societies, in an 18-19th century nation state tribalism (especially racial tribalism) was entirely irrelevant.
This could gave rise to individualism, which worked quite well in these homogeneous (compared to modern day) and authoritarian/traditionalist societies.
But something very important has changed since then. Both in the US and EU, homogeneity has been undermined and both authoritarianism and traditionalism has been abandoned.
This means that the ground on which individualism could be built (most important the traditional family, which offers support and guidance to young individuals when they need it the most) has become very shaky.
This has had two results, either individuals embraced nihilism, or sought for some kind of identity.

The first one can be seen everywhere, especially on colleges, the second one is what caused the alt right to emerge.

In that sense you are right about:
>Alt-right ideology is just a coping mechanism for low-class losers who can't handle Neo-Liberal individualism.
The alt right is indeed an ideology for people who do not want to embrace nihilism and with it what neo-liberalism offers, but seek identity which neo-liberlism can not offer them.

Ha. Haha. HAHAHAHAHA.

Post-Modernism is the ideology of power.
The Alt-Right is just low-class sentimentality. The ethic of the alt-right is summed up in your grandmother's frilly pillow covering and her Kinkade paintings.

This reminds me of how Quigley banters Right Wing nationalist in Tragedy and Hope, lmao.

Hi po.

Sup, bro

What happens after all of these racial-collectivist ideologies die out? Individualism and post-modernism reign supreme? Then what? Humanity as the incubator of Ai? genuine curiosity

If the elites are actively seeking to exterminate my people, why on earth would I not rebel against them?

>Neo-Liberal individualism
There is actually no such thing faggot. In case you haven't been paying attention, anyone that doesn't tow the lefty liberal bandwagon stance on everything is alienated and ostracized by their own peers. Fuck the left, ant-freedom loving faggots

Corporation Wars, government wages war against corporate armies as income inequality increases exponentially and robotics ensures that the wealthy can create or do virtually anything. Public-Private co-operative organisations, heavy automation and control. People addicted to internet and social networking, which are controlled by government mediators. People not allowed in main work cities without smart phone, which tracks them where they are and what they do. Switch off still works as transponder. People who shun technology either get with program or are shunned to remote zero tech districts where they can’t have access to networks and regular border patrols. Bigger need for raw materials resource, huge wars in developing world over resources. Widespread corruption because of government interference with corporations but private corporations have no choice since government crackdown.

Many people work for government, autonomous AI is largely banned. World was nearing collapse of capitalist system due to increasingly capable machines who could replace workers for manufacturing and service jobs. Cloud computer server AI’s that could design and adapt and learn based on human patterns of interaction. Government intervention, autonomous military droids shut down, huge revolution against machines, trashed. New legislation banning autonomous machines and AIs. Machines guided by people required, training in schools is for how to interface and command machines. The machines also have kill command they all must have that wirelessly can be shut down by government auditors. Black market for autonomous machines… oh yea! Governments have autonomous military droids for extreme kill missions. Ninja robots.. omg this is good.

Illegal import of Chinese made (or hacked remote droids that can work autonomously) automatons that work and create output continuously 24 hours a day in illegal sweat shops, threat to capitalist society. Government agency to shut down these machines and businessmen who deal with them. Increased scrutiny of exports and imports. Anti-machine movement. Machine use is controversial like steroid use, but many companies still use it and try to hide it. Scandals when its uncovered.

How about… government increases surveillance on corporations who attempt anything nearing military developments. IT companies keep tabs on politicians, leaking explicit details on any candidates who go against their aims. Regular audits on servers for corporations. Auditors are like um.. religious zealots almost like Islamic police in middle east.

Guerilla DDOS attacks on wireless access points; terrorism (akira?). political parties groom candidates to be squeaky clean, buy off scandals in IT companies. Political campaigns conducted online, voting is online. Terrorists argue that machines still being used in government and corporate, they use hacking and go against system.

80 year old CEO with brain augmented, very weathered, weird features, oily. Heavy steroid use.

They're not. Your people did it to themselves.

Neo-Liberalism =/= Progressivism

Neo-Liberalism is Thatcher, Clinton (1), Cameron, Macron, (sort of) Reagan

Progressivism is Bernie Sanders, Obama, and whatever comes out of college campus

Progressivism is a puritanical ideology worshiping the "other" that acted as our first attempt at a managerial ethic for a multi-ethnic global society, but is currently in the process of crashing and burning. Its the Catholic Church to a Holy Roman Emperor.

Potential secrets: government is really controlled by AI who uses everyone like puppets in bureaucracy; the story is about the dude integrating into his new society do we need an over arcing story? Usa is breaking treaty with automated machines in military use overseas. No one cares. Hmm how about foreign nationals infiltrating city and terrorism is main story line shutting down IT shit with ddos in retaliation of military actions overseas? Whats climax of the story? Our hero is part of group to fight system and breaks into 50 different military servers to bomb and shut down government actions because of overseas. He is unknowing suicide bomber? He nearly dies but is saved by chinese military droid team. They need human operatives for EMP shielded installations. Maybe terrorist group is chinese funded (that’s one of the reveals) and his function is not just anti-government, but just anti-us as part of chain of never ending chess games against china and usa as they disrupt each other in their political war for resources.

I miss you, fascist bro

>mfw trying to explain exactly this to shitlibs

So whats next?

>They're not. Your people did it to themselves.
Yes they are. They are the cunts who are pushing this multicultural bs and globalism all across the world. I reject their vision of an unified brown mass of consumer plebians which they would like to render us into. No future where my people no longer exists is acceptable to me.

Do I keep HODLing bitcoin for our cashless techno-neoliberal society

>Neo-Liberal individualism
Nigger your all exactly the fucking same. All the individuals get called racist and leave. Your more conformist than christcucks were 20 years ago

This is why I have so many problems with being labeled as alt-right, I've been pursuing this lifestyle from the cradle, started out in Messianic Judaism, quit at age 11 secretly becoming a deist (although I was unaware of the terminology, I know now that I was basically a deist), and then at 15 I became a Germanic pagan.
My involvement in this shitfest of lies and deceit is rooted totally in religion, the majority of my criticism are designed for people in this world who claim the highest moral high ground, if I wanted to criticize such low hanging fruit like the atheistic middle class in America I would have been able to do so without going through all this fucking effort.
You have no idea what it's like to go from being a Messianic Jew in a world CONTROLLED by KIKES, to a phyletistic Germanic pagan by PRINCIPLE and TRUTH, while the KIKE hates the GUTS of ALL of my people without ANY reasoning.
Jews have absolutely no ground to stand on, they are literal Nazis, Zionist Socialism is National Socialism, and Kibbutz settlements are National Socialist Communes in ISRAEL!
Jews are the only people who could prove, once and for all that Hitler did nothing wrong, and they very well did so with the Kibbutz.
Neo-Liberals "individuals" are useful idiots without alignment, they have no individuality other than how they choose to needlessly consume as faithful slaves.
You are willfully oblivious to the perils that damn your existence.
Even the fat, sweaty, cheeto encrusted fingers that held white nationalist signs in Charloettsville belonged to more dignified people than you OP.
If "low class" people were all killed off or phased out of society, the JEWS WOULDN'T EVEN FUCKING EXIST.

wat the fuk

Holy shit I summoned you.

The necessary increasing authoritarianism of systems as interpersonal relations break down due to the violence inherent in the market, education, and fracturing media, all of which serve to create utterly unique animals, driven by a technologically enhanced will-to-power, out of us who are often incapable of interacting on any meaningful level with a single group for long unless that group is expressly directed at the achievement of power, or coping from it. Family will die. Locality will die harder. Unless those are directed at power (see: coherence of the Rothchilds and the "culture" coherence of upper-class ZIP codes).

Unfortunately, the financial system is a big fucking gap in my knowledge, so I can't advise on bit-coin (I'm only in law school, please forgive me). My area of expertise is human nature, the psychology of power, and (increasingly) the psychology of class and other forms of organization. I'm planning on starting in pretty soon on finance, however, and I eventually hope to be a player in that world (mostly because finance boys are hot).

Welcome to meltdown. The nightmares will stop after a while.

smells fishy in here ;)

If you see the future you describe as a good thing you truly are a monster and a mortal enemy to me and my children.

Also, when you're done watch Breaking Bad (rewatch it if you've already seen it). Fucking EARTH SHATTERING to experience those two together.

Nietzsche is a good ointment if it hurts really bad (it hurt me really bad).

I'm a Naturalist in the tradition of Thomas Hardy. I've given up on "good" and "bad. What is is. That's all there is to it. If you love your children, grill them to get straight As, send them to a top school, have them major in finance, data analytics, or have them go on to law, and MAKE SURE THEY MAKE IT TO THE TOP. Otherwise, i'm going to level with you: they're FUCKED.

Disabuse yourself of the idea that the future will be good for a majority of people. The only decade that was true for was the '50s and that was on a pretty steep loan.

You're an idiot, if you were a true "Naturalist" you wouldn't let your children into unnatural environments.
Research ecology you fucking dumbass.

"Naturalism" was a fatalistic literary movement that assumed that the world was arbitrary, humans were animals motivated primarily by low drives, and that life is basically tragic.

If you'd like to understand it, read Thomas Hardy, Steven Crane, Frank Norris, and Emile Zola.

>What happens after all of these racial-collectivist ideologies die out?
This may not happen honestly