When you realize that a lot more people are going to die before we're done here, quite frankly

>when you realize that a lot more people are going to die before we're done here, quite frankly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFl7IPQqGdg
youtube.com/watch?v=zhrYY3ocQ5o
strawpoll.me/13835278
youtu.be/5KJVygl5lfc
youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
news.com.au/finance/business/retail/australias-going-to-be-an-asian-country-gerry-harvey-says-immigration-cant-be-stopped/news-story/84daa2cf74c10dacc56ac88701d244b9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fag

He's not wrong

And you'll be in prison getting rammed by Tyrone the whole time. Nice job, dipshit.

should have stuck to harassing meter maids instead of playing white supremacist

fuck

People rag on the guy for crying. But he shows empathy. He is upset what the world has come to, it is sad, but he realizes what has to happen to fix it. Lots of violence and blood. He is clearly a good guy, with a heart, he knows the truth about everything and wants to help save the West from low IQ, violent thug , and mudslimes.

I just want open borders for isreal

He went from fat lonely loser to leader of the Aryan race.

Free Cantwell !!!

PS - He used to be Ancap but he de-retarded himself.

cantwell is a CIAnigger that can't act well

>mfw this guy is the face of my race

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=KFl7IPQqGdg

The thousand-yard meth stare

he is now Punished Cantwell - a man denied his podcast

No. Just a former Ancap that started to realize how retarded Ancap-ism is especially in an age where low-IQ darkies are overwhelming the White race.

Christopher Cantwell is a very emotional man who doesn't want to see his Country destroyed by Communism.

is this how you end up after 10 years of Sup Forums?

wrong. every time someone goes public you fags say this same bullshit

Damn, Palestinians really are in a massive giant ghetto, surrounded by walls and wire, like if they were prisoners in a gigantic concentration camp, it really makes you think, doesn't it? huh

Here's the 2 scenarios with this guy.
1. He is a mentally impaired retard with low social skills
2. He is a CIAnigger that is planted to make the right look weak and not a threat

because bibi tears down all their homes

He's still an anarchist desu, just an ethno-anarchist

>anybody who is pro-white is CIA
>the CIA are shutting down their asset, suppressing and arresting him rather than promoting him

occam's razor you niggers

Cantwell is the real deal, human and all flaws intact

>to fix the west from violent thugs we have to become violent thugs

>Here's the 2 scenarios with this guy.
>1. He is a mentally impaired retard with low social skills
No evidence of this. He seems smart to me. At least he is trying to make change.
>2. He is a CIAnigger that is planted to make the right look weak and not a threat
If you think this, you are the mentally impaired retard

ACTUAL OFFICIAL thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhrYY3ocQ5o

he is a whiny little bitch who cries like a little baby. wait till an Antifa dude fucks his girl

who was violent? angry face....so violent

We don't hate them because they're "violent" we're not against violence you stupid fucking communist faggot, we're against these alien savages imported here for no reason wreaking destruction upon our peaceful societies.

I finally realized who he reminds me of with those glasses on.

Literally what did he do wrong? He threatened to kill antifa if they attacked him, but mentioned nobody in particular, didn't badly injure anyone, and willingly turned himself in. He committed no crime, and is being held a political prisoner and being denied bond for pepper spraying some guy who attacked him. The only thing wrong he did was the crying video, if it wasn't for that you wouldn't have shit on him.

you are a pathetic person if you never cry

Yes. Just look at Hitler and the SA. Or the freikorps. Stop being a cuckold for other races.

One belongs to its home country, the other most likely not.

We didn't ask for the race war. It was given to us, by the Jews.

he is just some "muh kekistan" faggot from T_D that does not want us to talk shit about the "based black man"

These dudes are better off just complaining on the internet. Action is not going to help. Come to terms with the decline. It's unstoppable.

If you must do something have children and leave the fight to them and endure.

I just think he is getting undeserved publicity and notoriety, how he acts and talks seems really unnatural to me. Idk maybe I'd just like a better figure for a right wing movement. Fags that are sucking his dick just because he voices his opinions are weak cucks. So what he has guns and is semi-white nationalist. Don't be so desperate for a leader. Wait till someone that doesn't sound like a choking duck when he talks and doesn't cry like a baby.

Time to vote.
strawpoll.me/13835278

listen to mike enochs rant on todays daily shoah

He talks about how shitlibs always want to "have a conversation" or want to "talk it out", but they never do. All they do is just armchair psychology you, saying you have fear, a small dick, or have daddy issues. Instead of actually talking the issues out they assume you are just mentally ill.

Enoch expressed his frustration in the fact that he is willing to debate anyone, but no one wants to come on the show or talk. They just will just ban or deplatform him on internet discussions, nor will they encounter him in a verbal debate.

get your radical centrist retardation out of here sargon

>we're against these alien savages imported here for no reason wreaking destruction upon our peaceful societies.

Maybe we don't want (You) here. I wouldn't mind more violence from stormfags tho. Make sure the normies see who the REAL terrorists are.

"Well the time it is coming for them to get a message of their own, Donald Trump is the ultimate punishment and WE ARE HIS FUCKING EXECUTIONERS, I think it's quite conservitave to say that Tens of Thousands of Men are anxiously awaiting for the words to fall out of the right persons mouth telling us the wait is over, and we can fulfill our purpose in life by competing to see who can kill the most Communist. We are not weak or gentle or unaware of what is being done to us, we are the same ruthless monsters who mastered the art of warfare before your favorite demographic discovered the wheel, but neither are we the dim-witted Communist Revolutionaries or the Islamic Jihadist you fight over today. We are a disciplined, calculating menace waiting for the time to strike. Luckily for us who are anxious for the chance it cannot be far off. We have seen Terrorism, Race Riots, False Flags and Now shots fired, we are not going to sit here and watch you topple an elected President waiting to see what Democrats prefer to Democracy. We will smash, stab, shoot and bomb you in a manner that will make the Islamic State look civilized by comparison. We 'll slaughter your males, rape your women and leave your children in the company of the pedophiles you've set free upon our streets. If anyone is going to impose an UN-elected Government on the continent of North America it's gonna be us and the only thing we're going to be more liberal with is the fucking death penalty!"

Christopher Cantwell, Libertarian, Political Prisoner.

I am going to go with cantwell because he is an actual political prisoner.

youtu.be/5KJVygl5lfc

good cantwell vid

>person yelling is just like this other person yelling
>violence is bad in and of itself
>context does not exist
I too enjoy Pickle Rick and Mortimer.

How could you like such an unfunny and obnoxious person? Political views aside, I don't think I could stand having a conversation with this guy just because of how he acts.

There is a lot more of that coming gay-nigger. The "critical mass" has been reached, Whites and White Fury are marching towards us to rally and then we will march on you gay-niggers and your (((central command))).

Ain't nobody saving shit. People are too comfortable to die for a cause greater than themselves. Our grandkids will all be brown and there isn't a thing anyone can do to stop it. Remember, women run the West now.

Kill all normies.

And I say he's being held to make an example for us to stay hidden and that he did nothing wrong besides make the crying video (which did bring attention to him). Nobody considers him a leader, but we can't let the enemy have an inch. Even if he is a CIA fag (which he's not, Radical Agenda has been a thing for years), even if he has an annoying voice, standing up for him is a victory by showing we aren't scared.

I agree

Idk I have heard Cantwell in a more normal setting, he just has a funny accent or way of talking. He seems like an okay guy to me desu.

He has an interesting story on how he got redpilled too.

Two Jews, Molyneux and Marx, red-pilled him, lol.

>There is a lot more of that coming gay-nigger.

Oh goodie, can't wait until your groups are raided by the FBI and more people like Cantwell are sent to prison where you can fight your little pathetic race war in there while getting a big black dick in your ass. Think Trump will save you? Think again, he will call you thugs regardless if he calls you out for what you are.

Charlottesville did more for us civic nationalists than any amount of shitposting on Sup Forums could ever accomplish. Please do keep it up.

If he goes to prison and comes out as the Führer, I'll follow him in a heartbeat.

this

14/33 gas the kikes race war now

>women run the West now
Nope. It's Jews. Women have no power other than what their vaginas provide over men, which is pretty limited.

God bless, you red pilled son of a gun!

I just don't want to be associated with a guy like him, a successful political movement is 50% ideology and 50% people and charisma. Yeah he's not a leader, but people still see or hear his name and think of crying and the far right wing.

>racists called into my show and made rational arguments to me over the telephone, and that is why i am a racist today karen

look at this guy, it's like they only accept fat brain dead morons and small weak women in the police force.

Yes. Nigger.

>an-tih-fah
ive been saying an-tee-fah for years wtf

civic is just another word for cuck. go larp on r/t_d with based black man

>mfw the Jews I know are scared shitless of Cantwell and think he's literally Ben Garrison

>AND THE REST OF THESE SATANIC COMMUNIST PARASITIC COCKSUCKERS NEED TO BE LOADED UP INTO THE HELICOPTERS AND THROWN OUT INTO THE FUCKING SKY

What did he mean by this?

>one is white
>one isn't

He's being honest, frankly. Does anyone honestly think we can vote our way out of being demographically genocided?

Stop cucking for muh respectability. The State is trying to make an example out of Cantwell to intimidate us, but we will not be intimidated out of our fight for existence.

holy shit this is woke as fuck

no wonder the Jews had him arrested

> "this whole town is controlled by corrupt Jews and criminal niggers!"

To be fair, Cantwell was a fucking moron for doing that Vice interview. There's a difference between being a PR cuck and going out of your way to talk to journalist ZOGbots who you KNOW are going to make you look bad. There's nothing to gain from doing that shit. He did it because he wanted to gain infamy and hopefulyl get his personal name out there, even at the expense of making everyone look like a lunatic. He should not have done any of that interview bullshit. He probably wouldn't even be in jail if not for the personal exposure from that interview

It's common sense not to talk to cops. Same is true of journalists.

I wish i has ripped the audio from viemo for they shut it down.

>WHITE SHARIAH NOW

What did they mean by this?

ding ding ding we have a winner.

youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

People will never stop dying. Forever. Stop try to attain immortality.

fun thread. but we need to keep this discussion going or Sup Forums has been cucked.

That you should bash their fucking heads in just for being Communist.

is it you?

CIAniggers are way more put together than Cantwell

See Spencer if you want to see what a CIAnigger acts like

i fucking kek'd

based fucking Azzmador

that guy's power level is at mythic wizard levels, beyond what i thought possible for a normal human man

This guys is a typical NatSoc.

Mentally unstable, claims to be ready to do violence but starts crying when something goes even slightly wrong. He's a broken guy, you can tell. Probably got molested as a kid or something and now is spending his whole life compensating instead of trying to fix his actual problems.

And the media picked him for a reason, they know who will present well and who won't. People with loads of baggage like him are never likable characters and will always be portrayed negatively in any medium. You guys got burned bad by the media there, and you walked right into it.

No, the interview was a good decision. He'll be vindicated in or out of court, if he's thrown in prison we'll have a major, obvious miscarriage of justice with which to hammer the (((narrative.))) He has a big mouth but most white people will be receptive to the view that he did nothing wrong.

he wears his heart on his sleeve and there's nothing wrong with that

>This guys is a typical NatSoc.
But he's a Libertarian.

>if we kill our suicidal spontaneously explosive radicalized zerg tier spawning cunt enemies they win

lets be real
hes fucking pathetic faggot

/thread

I think that map is old. Its worse now.

I've heard both, along with the pronounciation of 'fa' the way it is in 'fascist' as opposed to 'fuh'.

ssh adults are speaking

antifa is marching around out there like sitting ducks. Do you need more practice at the range or something? What are you guys waiting for?

I've met Spencer more than once and hes not a CIA nigger. His desire to be accepted makes him over trusting. So he blunders sometimes.

Jack Posobiec is a good example of a deep state operative. Probably not glow in the dark though.

> the words to fall out of the right persons mouth telling us the wait is over, and we can fulfill our purpose in life by competing to see who can kill the most Communist

he's talking about you, you fucking idiot.

After he started bodybuilding, Jim Norton went down a dark path

People knew something stupid would happen with him too. But noone thought it would be something this gay.

news.com.au/finance/business/retail/australias-going-to-be-an-asian-country-gerry-harvey-says-immigration-cant-be-stopped/news-story/84daa2cf74c10dacc56ac88701d244b9