MARTIN SHKRELI POSTS HRC DNA SEQUENCE. DEADMAN'S SWITCH. BEING PURSUED BY BLACK SUBURBANS

cont. from
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
DON'T LET THIS SLIDE

Alleged Martin Sup Forums post:
>You guys really disappoint me. It's HRC's DNA. I made it public to show the lab tech's working with the Chandra Levy investigation I will not stay quiet if they choose the wrong path.

BIOMED FAGS SAY DNA IS LEGIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Dcz2MLYG6Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SrUeeAq9xX4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandra_Levy
youtube.com/watch?v=B46oJlwqHWY
web.expasy.org/translate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DNA, text can be found on his FB page (back up now)

>notorious troll posts saying he has evidence of conspiracy theory
>Sup Forums believes every word
You guys are retarded

Fuck. Didn't black suburbans vote for Hillary?

It's a 100% match with Pogona vitticeps DNA.

>Pogona vitticeps
>Species: Bearded dragon
>"The belly of the dragon will drip water"

It's also an 88% match with the homologous protein in humans.

>88%
>hitler-digits

HRC = Reptilian Hitler?

results of IP trace
>23.7.52.135
>its actually the fucking CIA

You got me bro. I absolutely, 100% uncritically believe in Martin Shikreli's hypothesis that Hillary Clinton is a reptilian. Fuck, I sure feel retarded now. Good thing we have big brains like you on board.

LEFT VENTRICULAR CONNECTION DISCONNECTION EVENT DETECTED
ECHO NO CONNECTION TO ICD
PORT 8000 ESTABLISHED BY USER: SPEAKEASY
AUTOMATIC SWITCH OUTPUT ENABLED
EXOME SEQUENCE DUMP BEGIN
SEQ 1/25723
msgdemifdptmskkkrkkrkpfmldeeggdtqaeetqlsetkevepepvedkdteadeedsrkkdasndlddltffnqkkkkkktkkifdideaeegikdlkiegdaqepvepeddldimlgkkkkkktvkfpdedevldkdealededskkddgisfssqsgpawagserdytydellnrvfnimreknpdmvagekrkfvmkppqvvrvgtkktsfvnftdickllhrqpkhllafllaelgtsgsidgnnqlvikgrfqqkqienvlrryikeyvtchtcrspdtilqkdtrlyflqcetchsrcsvasiktgfqavtgkraqlrakan
SEQ 2/25723
meyrnlllgfllccillatsysymileekkdtnksavhtskikfpdlppisiveltktsmklsrkeaernksmkkkaqqkkaprpkpppppncvatwasckpssrpccdfcafcycrlfqtvcycrmgnpnc
SEQ 3/25723
mnseskkqlnivvlgtafmfmftafqtcgnvaqtvitnlnntdfhgsgytsmaviygvfsasnlispsvvaiigpqismfisgifysiyiaifiqpstwtfytasvflgiaaavlwtaqgncltvnsnehtigrnsgifwallqsslffgnlyiyfawqgkfhisesdrrtvfialtvislvgtvlfflirtpeesnseeeppadnlmertsgpsvmtkavdafkrsiklcatkeivllsvttaytgleltffsgvygtcigavnkfgneeksliglsgifigigeilgggifgllsksnqfgrnpvvmlgivvhfiafylifynipndapiasidgtdsrafmepskevaifcsfllglgdscfntqllsilgflysedsapafaifkfiqsvcaaiayfysnylflqwqllimavvgffgtisffsvewaapafvakrtdyssi
SEQ 4/25723
mqqlamsdtsaekphpshhstgavqmrirsvnsphdrhsqsksmilpenlkviepischrrnhsqhnltlpefispleqtvikegyllkakiadggkklrknwtsswlvltgqkiefykepkqpavanlkagyktewvdlrgahlewakeksskknvfqittlsgnevllqsdiefvilewfhaiknaieklpkekskmsrnneykimrssssellssfetdskepkpenrrslifrlnysisdtteinrvksrlkkfitrrpslrtlqekgiikgldvdgiyrvsgnlatiqklrfvvnqeeklnlddsqwedihvvtgalkmffrelpeplfpycffeqfvevikiqdytnrvkavrnlvqklprpnydtmkilfqhlqkiaakenmnlmtpqslgivfgptllrpeketgsmavymmyqnqlvelmlseyskifssekd

(cont)

He's live rn
youtu.be/1Dcz2MLYG6Y

even the ones that were scrapped years ago were registered to vote in Chicago

madfnvgaaathfipgvspvpgsaavaadlsgskyngdkdvrdfhilrrnqpvillvivasfavgallrtilkrkkipilvivffigviigtsqlpfvktiaeidpvlflhlfspviiftaafemdfyifqksfwqvlilavlgfvmncaslgwltyktnqhkwtrddniifgiilcttdpdlsvasiknigiskilinlikgeslfngatttivfelyrdlvnhsyqkivqeifvkltlkifgsavfgfvsskmvtfwlanifndritevilsfsmtylvfylaewlgmsgiiavcvlgllmdsvsfspgmdvvlskfwsmltflaqimiyltmgiviaqktfpymnfhsifyivtiylslnliralvtfilspllnrfgygfnwrwgavivwsgvrglftlnmalevsqtpnensaeleiknmillysvavslltlvinsttveklvmtlglcnvslpkrvalhnafqrikqmeannftmlkldkfladanwalaekcisvedpkeidsvvkqlmktfrcpncnvntplensqqmadimeearlrlltaqiasyqkqynsgmlsqkatqtligaaecyydvpgkfmnihevkkywedkgllmsmkkylsdwaynvkpetsrtsenrflklcqlivyndtfehtsslitylnfipillrliptvnmeflpqlkicnyyflslyimeamlkiiamgrsyiryhwnkfdllviivgivdvmviniiraddrpygvvstvrvfrfirvlrllrllkhvvpkiiailerqinkqrsfcydiakgyiqaeedikclieqiaghekvcieinkileknkqdalkelglmqrdypdivtavktkqavqtvintdfqalqymisgcivdknegaelykiillkrkqlatlpptiapptapellrnvmwlcdnehqleyiqekakkicfdygdvvskegdlpqgihlivsgmvklsgstprygvynkeiekhlaatpytdylgtgtiigevncltkqemeytvtcetavqtcfisandlleafdtfletpsledkiwrkialdialktlkealpnqdwaykicaqfsnvqvvdipnhtkhdiydatmddvilvhgavqdcqlgqcyyapcilpktchqvrgnatvtkllvirttnrgaqtssevcnplcqyhssrrrealgnvfsahstspgsvttdpnnligqkdkkkkdssmckv
REMOTE DISCONNECTION EVENT DETECTED
SERVER PORT 8000 DISCONNECTED BY USER XVI
OUTPUT TERMINATED
KEEPALIVE PROCESS COMPLETE
RESUMING OUTPUT...
PORT 8000 DISCONNECTION DETECTED
RECONNECTING...
(cont)

REMOTE CONNECTION DETECTED...
PORT 8000 CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
REMOTE COMMAND ENTERED: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\PROXY7.EXE
ENTER USERNAME: SPEAKEASY
ENTER PASSWORD: HRCDUMP08312017ASSANGE
ENTER WAYPOINT: TTTB
FIREWALL ENABLED
RESUMING OUTPUT...
SEQ 6/25723
mqnmvwrkrydtllrqraignegkewrdtpstsnnkklrtpanyfimnlaasdflmsatqapvcffnsmhkewvlgdagcsfyafcgalfgitsmmtllaisvdrycvitkplqslkrstkkrsciiivfvwlyslgwsvcplfgwssyipeglmisctwdyvsyspanrsytmllcwcvffiplmiifhcylfmfltirstgrnvqklgssskrkksssqsiknewklakvafvaivvyvvswspyacvtliawagyarvltpysksvpaviakasaihnpiiyaiihpsysrvsfmsknkssdisaisatektwndveldpvetvhtklqppennsfstnaeekselpinapieekfsvspicpeeplkrplklnapelllltsslrasslpfdlnassrrksmdtsqaevhedpinssqdsletpilphiiiiptsettlseeqsltenieeentglysgpdknylllkgrlhsstgpvekl
REMOTE COMMAND ENTERED: CTRL+C
ENTER PASSWORD: HRCDUMP08312017ASSANGE
ACCESS DENIED. OLD PASSWORD ENTERED. PASSWORD CHANGES EVERY 30 SECONDS.
SEQ 7/25723
mqmdwlfiavisgigllssgvpgtqgaytteqcralngscnfyacfpknviigkcdwwgwsccartplerctakkgtctktgctktdtdhgpcdggaqccqrdpvkyckfhgnvcgrgkcpmdhipigeqcmpgypcckrdgpayckskggkclrrcsqivptdiigvcadgvpccksrqstg

REMOTE COMMAND ENTERED: DELTREE C:\USERS\MARTIN /Y
ENTER PASSWORD: OVERRIDE16
DELETING C:\USERS\MARTIN
26.3GB DELETED
REMOTE COMMAND ENTERED: PING 23.7.52.135
PINGING 23.7.52.135 (SHKRELISWITCHICD)
TRACE COMPLETE.
REMOTE COMMAND ENTERED: RAC.EXE -VITALS -IP 23.7.52.135
REMOTE ACCESS CONTROL RESPONSE
HR: 0
02: 0
SBP: 0
DBP: 0
LV STATUS: DISCONNECTED
RV STATUS: DISCONNECTED

Bane?

>on the run
>time to sit around and code stupid shit on the internet

this is getting spoopy

He is live on youtube. He is explaining everything.

youtu.be/1Dcz2MLYG6Y

It's a larp u fags

you do realize he is live streaming on youtube right now

Oh fuckkkkkkkkkk this guy says she's reptilian as well.

REEeEeEEeEee

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SrUeeAq9xX4

the fire rises

So what is the fucking use for HRC's dna?

Imagine paying attention to this literal troll.

doesn't the CIA not use a public accessible internet? inst it more of an intranet?

>reptilian
Redpillian

He is streaming on youtube youtu.be/1Dcz2MLYG6Y and I am not sure why... but he is trying to get a blood sample of himself.

Martin thinks HRC killed Chandra Levy and is using his wealth to conduct his own private investigation. He obtained HRC dna as part of this investigation, according to his FB he was at Trump tower having a meeting yesterday.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandra_Levy

It's to say he has more samples and (((where))) he got them from.

>Hint: A crime scene.

oh my god I've run the sequence and it comes back as THIS

What are we suppose to do with it? Clone another Hillary? It's useless on its own unless we have other people's to compare it to. We would need Bill's as well to verify Chelsea is in fact his.

That's not what DNA sequence looks like tho. Am I retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=B46oJlwqHWY

FAKE AND ALSO GAY

Fuck

inaccurate and homosexual

He just said he posted lizard DNA as a joke. You're all retarded

So what? Its DNA. Why you BTFO over programming code?

It's actually some amino acid or something. I don't think we're on the same page as the "TCAG" stuff.

THIS GUY FUCKS

not going lie i would suck Martin Shkreli's dik

it's probably encoded so it takes less space

What type of chip is he holding?

its RNA or amino acids i believe

ok commie

I read a thread on it earlier and it isn't any known model of chip, but it resembles an encrypted decoder chip

What is this larping faggot even doing right now?

>hilary dna is mostly human
>traces of something close to but not exactly a bearded dragon

well, there are 3 possibilities
1) martins trolling
2) the establishment is trolling and martin is being trolled too
3) the establishment is trolling through martin and martin knows it because he's part of it
4) she really is a human-animal chimera and possibly many of the elite are

4 is not impossible. MIT technology review already admitted that there are human-animal chimera embryos growing in labs across north america. but officially they're never grown to term. but it's quite possible a breakways civilization with secret research projects has had the ability to make human hybrids for some time.

maybe the elites top puppets are part reptillian, for maximum coldness and loyalty or something.

or possibility 5, which involves aliens ay lmao. but if that turns out to be the case i'll assume it's all a lie and part of project blue beam to bring in a one world government using the excuse that we have to unite against aliens, but the aliens are faked.

Are we playing a known psychopath's shitty ARG now? Why is this being taken seriously?

Shkreli is a really obvious psychopath. He has the right physiognomy, he's charismatic as fuck, he only cares about himself, etc. He is trolling you guys because he finds it entertaining. How the fuck are you falling for this?

Given his mental illness I imagine he genuinely believes he isn't going to jail, but somewhere in the back of his mind he probably knows otherwise. I expect he'll do more and more retarded shit for attention as his sentencing draws nearer.

Why would she want to kill Levy? Did she have a hate boner for Gary Condit?

Why is he trying to get some of his own blood on the youtube channel?

Fucking Protein Sequence

Shrek talks baby talk to his cat... now I've seen everything
He likes cats better than humans

he loves his pussy

Good thing you acknowledge your limits, user.
Imagine paying attention to this literal troll.
>reptilian
Redpillian
Shill, he died in this moment :

1 and 4. The Elite shit bricks when the larps have large chunks of truth in them

>4 is not impossible. MIT technology review already admitted
You are FAR too trusting. All they need to do is pull a few scientists that have participated in such experiments to do the same thing without constraints.
I wouldn't be at all surprised with Hillary being some kind of abomination since she's always had handlers. Bill too. Don't really understand why everyone is so soft on Bill. He's just as involved with the evil bullshit as Hillary. Quit trying to think that famous people are your friends.

>Bearded Dragon
Lets say the reptilian alien /x/ meme is true. Bearded dragons are from the order Squamata. This order is relatively new as shit compared to all reptilian-like organisms to have ever existed and that's assuming the Anukki meme has the reptilians originally native to earth.

He's trolling.

Bump just in case

Hillary submitted her DNA sample to 23andme for analysis

One of the rogue interns stole it from the vault

People like Bill because Bill fucked over other countries the US benefit, minus NAFTA.

Honestly if Bill ran today and you got rid of NAFTA, he'd be a great Republican candidate who happens to use the CIA to bomb anyone he doesn't like. He'd be some sort of Bush-Trump hybrid.

Your DNA is close to 3 billion base pairs, encoding about 1 billion amino acids.
skreli just posted gibberish.

how am i trusting? did you even read my full post? i already said basically whjat you said except i additionally implied a breakaway civilization that has many similar secret projects on the go.
>Quit trying to think that famous people are your friends.
when did i do that?
>Don't really understand why everyone is so soft on Bill
who is everyone? he's a rapist, this is widely known

how can we confirm this is even martin? could just be a tape playing of moments when he was sitting around. and in the chat room it could be anyone typing. has anyone heard him physically talk from his mouth about whats going on?

Because he already replied to people in the chat genius

As much as I despise Hillary, Martin's a bigger scumbag.

david ike lizards confirmed!

replied with his mouth or by typing in the chat?
i wasn't there, why insult me?

and he was saying the exact same words he posted on his facebook website..

with his voice

People don't realize how close the Clintons are to Republicans.

his fucking mouth he spoke he spoke words

More than likely he's doing this just to bump his subscriber list on jewtube and now with the live stream hopes to cash in on any super chat donations.

t. Bluepilled Idiot
Go regurgitate whatever the mainstream news tells you to think on Reddit.

Hi fellow based peed. I hear you're new from T_D. I know you're still shedding you're layers of bluepill right now but it's time to take the shkrelpill. Look up his side of the story of whatever controversy he's had. He is BASTE and misrepresented.

Looked for some sort of DNA translation online and found web.expasy.org/translate/

>SEQ 1/25723
msgdemifdptmskkkrkkrkpfmldeeggdtqaeetqlsetkevepepvedkdteadeedsrkkdasndlddltffnqkkkkkktkkifdideaeegikdlkiegdaqepvepeddldimlgkkkkkktvkfpdedevldkdealededskkddgisfssqsgpawagserdytydellnrvfnimreknpdmvagekrkfvmkppqvvrvgtkktsfvnftdickllhrqpkhllafllaelgtsgsidgnnqlvikgrfqqkqienvlrryikeyvtchtcrspdtilqkdtrlyflqcetchsrcsvasiktgfqavtgkraqlrakan

I have no idea what I'm looking at tho

Correct, they are red democrats just like you have blue republicans

It would be awesome if we start flooding the chat asking him about the DNA. He is acting pretty weird.

Please do so , ask him what he thinks about jazz music.

100%

I was in there just a little while ago and it seemed like he was trying to get a sample of his own blood.

This will probably be more interesting than the shit you're selling. Go be a faggot elsewhere.

Can someone explain this shit to me? Why would he have Hillary's DNA and what is Carter 5?

Also the usb with emails?

well, amazing things can be done with cg these days. look at assange, he probably died years ago. leaked documents already admit that "in the future" cg will be indistinguishable to the real thing. this was a leaked army document and no i don't remember where it is, it's something i heard about on alex jones show years ago so i looked it up and confirmed that its real.

that's an autistic lookin' hamster

can someone give me a quick rundown on what her dna means?

so for all we know, they captured martin. and already had a cg replacement set up and they can just type whatever they want the cg animation to say. maybe an ai does it. i'm not saying that's likely though, merely vaguely possible. if martin never leaves his apartment ever again that'll be a sign

Martin is a master troll, we'll have to wait a couple days to see if the nigga is larping again.

Didn't he say he'd release all his secret Nirvana music stash if Trump won? Still waiting on that!

traces of lizzard proteins.

otherkin confirmed

Not possible. unless the clone has access to all of his accounts. He is on FB, Discord and Youtube... he has been interacting with people.

kek, bretty good

Basically is the aminoacidic sequence encoded by the exome, the parto of the dna that is actually a protein coding sequence.

Dna is a 4 letter code (ATGC) to produce proteins of a given aminoacid sequence. There are 20 different aminoacid and they are the building blocks of proteins, which are folded chains of aminoacids.

each aminoacid is encoded by a triplet of nucleotides (the 4 letters of dna).

Not all dna is a coding sequence, but large part of it is spliced out before producing the protein from the coding sequence. Non coding sequence often contain regulatory region or intragenic junk with no function.

what you see in the sequence are letters that encode for aminoacid. K is lysine, d is aspartic acid, r is arginine and so on.

>junk with no function
no known function*

Stop being fucking retarded. There are literally no ATGC or ATUs or any of that bullshit. Dumb ass. Not one nucleotide in site.

This
Shkreli is a rat faced LARPing little weasel who has never come through with any of his promises

I did see that one of the ip's goes to Cambridge, MA.
That's where MIT is.
MIT for over decades has create human-animal chimeras.
HOLY FUCK HE WAS RIGHT!!

i hope someone destroys those statues

>the clone
cg
computer graphics
i'm not suggesting they grew a martin clone, though i suppose they could in theory

and come on, the establishment has all your fb, discord, youtube data. everything you've ever done or said online, they have. that's not even conspiracy

>Triplet
>Four letter of DNA

>Burger education