Police officer here

Police officer here.

If you're not down with #BlueLivesMatter, gtfo.

When I slap your girl on the ass, you better not say anything. Or else my friends will make sure you have a 'good time'. The state has our backs and you'll be unable to resist us.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=62d_1315328962
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Real cop here. shut the fuck up and kill yourself you zionist shill faggot

S to spit on boot lickers. Those BLM stickers are like Stockholm Syndrome incarnate. Go bust some niggers for selling weed you low tier junior G man (((cuck)))

pics or it didnt happen

>tfw the false bravado of a troll post LARPolice is still tame compared to any ordinary Nigger.

Fpbp, blue over black.

'Real cop' haha ya and I'm a pink dragon named fluffy

pic related is nu/pol/ on the bottom

We know where you live.
We know where your parents live.
We know where your children go to school.
You had better watch your back.

How does it feel being a coward in an armed gang?

Police Unions are the problem

Reform the police unions so bad cops are taken care of

cops are costumed tax collectors.
I really dont mind when niggers kill 1 or 2 of you. It should teach you to have some respect.

Wouldnt know, but i guess if taking burglary reports and working stupid accidents and harassing drunk bums makes me a coward then I guess it feels alright

>Tits or GTFO
Easy enough to post your service firearm with the date. Sleb

>most pol posters have an above average iq
>most cops have a below average iq
Is this the new "I swear I'm a girl" post we can expect?

pic related

I obey traffic laws, own several firearms and only do recreational substances in my own home. I have literally zero use for police.

i've had many bad times with cops and them just being pricks for no reason even just passing by them on the streets
...but fuck man god bless cops

Bait, but fuck you any way.
Fucking pigs

pretty much this

>the blue jew

This is heavenly. This pollack gets it

I mean

You couldn't even LARP as a cop properly for the 15 seconds it takes to make a proper b8 post, how embarrassed are you right now?

You lot are leak-pluggers on a sinking ship, barring the population from taking matters into their own hands and so escaping this disaster.

Know that every petty incident you respond to is at this point your own creation.

Did you think real hard about that post or just throw up the first retarded thing that came to mind? Oh, wait...
>flag

LaRp, and not even good.

hes not wrong.

In all the cop cars I've been in, I noticed that some variation of metal seems to be the commonly preferred genre of music playing. What do female cops listen to generally?

m.liveleak.com/view?i=62d_1315328962
This is what you're gonna sound like.

0/10 would not LARP again

Nice try Jew.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>tfw your realize your whole profession is based off the avoidance of admitting that laws don't work in the first place

Statehas your back? How good are you at catching .308winchester? Fuck the communist free mason police and their union.

well I think all lives matter but you and most of the people you with with are still a pieces of shit.