WORLD WIDE MARKETS ARE CRASHING SO IS BTC

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, btc is not crashing shill.

Crashing through the atmosphere and headed straight to da moon!

Not just yet they're not mate, wait a little longer.

Neither real money nor autism shekels are crashing.

fake & gay

My guess- either October or February

You're not allowed to have a duel citizenship unless you're israeli!

Thanks trump

Then it's time to fucking buy you dumb shill.

lol BTC is ATH RN

>no source
>investing in a highly volatile imaginary currency

BURN IT ALL DOWN

>BTC crashing, the sky is falling!
OP is a faggot. BTC is the highest it's ever been.
coinmarketcap.com/

back to your containment board

Is this gold?

chest of silver and gold
don't tell us you don't fondle that every once in a while.

>BTC up 340$ in the last 3 days
>"BTC is crashing"

Might last until 2019. I can only see euphoria/ stupidity in a few asset classes. Most people acknowledge at least tacitly that housing is back in a bubble. So they are still wary to a certain extent.

It's coming though. Boomers reaching 71 this year onwards and it's mandated that they take out 5% of their 401k/ whatever every year from here on out. So the boomer wave will create a huge wave of legally mandated sellers while also putting that same wave of boomers will reduce their spending dramatically as they retire. Huge deflationary pressure. Keynesians fucking hate deflation and will go all fire every bullet they have at jump-starting inflation again.

>not investing in Monero

Good

>made me login to coinbase
GG kike

> using Jewbase

I'm not very technically adept so I have to rely on the Jew. Got litecoin a few weeks ago and holy shit I'm rich now.

Tfw you play stocks instead of forex. I get paid regardless of what your shitty market does.

Preaching to the Choir brother, it's going to be a bloodbath, a few whales have put a few billion $ on a market crash this side of Christmas - but who knows, my original thoughts were at the 3rd quarter of 2018 - but the US is itching for war which might rock the boat a little. Anyhoo... best of luck mate

(((world markets))) crashing

because fuck you kikes that's why

>btc crashing
I FUCKING WISH. It's been ATH for the past month now. I've been trying to buy in all this time.

>buying gold when the volume of gold people are owed on paper is 92x that of the gold that exists in the world, but the price of gold on paper is equal to that of physical gold, making physical gold also overvalued

Bad stuff m'man
Gold, crypto, stocks, real estate all risky.
Where place the dinero?
Keeping mine as fiat currency for the moment. To invest post-crash.

kek

This. Invest in Monero

i know where you keep your buried treasure matey

>tfw you didn't learned bitcoins and invested in it earlier

Who the fuck cares, "they" do whatever they want.
Until we let them, that is.
>What is Barclays libor fixing scandal?
>How many losing days Goldman Sachs had?
>What is High Frequency Trading?
Google this if you fancy a reading

I've also read in a Bilderberg recent report that the faggots got backdoors to BitCoin exit nodes or something and they'll crash it sometime.

Also heard that Soros is in for some serious shit-stirring. A happeningpalooza be brewing, I'll tell you what.
But as usual nothing ever happens, not until it happens..

t. ex-forex

This

Thanks user

use a charting website

if world goes to shit, why would this be worth anything? how do you get change back if you pay with a whole coin

i dont get goldfags. other than that its nice to look at

why are you expecting it to go down to some constant average? (or even downard slope)

market should be going linearly upwards, because thats how it has been doing the last 200 years. New things gets invented , new busineses is created, as long as world is not stopping up , it will continue to grow up, with some few rare setbacks once in a while. but nothing huge

why not use the pirate flag

KEK this chart. Fuck sakes

>Not turning the gold in to something useful to use while you pray for the market to crash.
Pleb

the fuck is this retarded chart hahaha

t. m.sc. in finance

The red arrows mean bad

You can buy in grams. Best bet IMO is copper and silver, with some gold.

great observation on the first two ones but theres literally nothing to infer from historical data for future stock prices

You should all invest in plastic minis.

How is GW doing so well?

They have switched to a new target group, niggers and bitches.

Honestly though I'm not sure.
They released a new edition of warhammer 40k not long ago.
But it has not been recieved that well with all the fans.

WE MOONING

HODL

HODL

NOCOINS BTFO

The trend line shows we're DOOMED. come on

no they're not, you try this every day

but bitcoin will crash to zero after the banks get their botnet into it, so they can buy up all the coins for a half shekel

Silver is a great buy though, historically it was worth 1/15th per ounce compared to gold but these days it's more like 1/50th.

Plus there is less silver around than gold.

Sup Forums economic threads.
not even once.

retardation, the posts

prove me wrong

they are, just not in asia where all western money has been transferred bc of globalization.

>flag
>post
>pic
yep all checks out

/biz/ catalog. Not a single happening thread.

how ass burned would the kikes be if somebody created an art project with anti-semitic jewish worship implements though?

i always thought it'd be hilarious to watch them kvetch and shriek about that

the advantage of gold is that its value in comparison to labor stays relatively stable.

that makes it a shitty investment when all you want to do is game the deficiencies of a fiat currency and rake up profits with no work on your own, but it also means that it's a really stable asset.

>how ass burned would the kikes be if somebody created an art project with anti-semitic jewish worship implements though?
you mean like memeing the star of david as a satanic symbol for instance?
(would be more of a truth though)

you're right, memes would make more of an impact these days especially since the fine art market is promoted and supported by jews

whats the best phone app or site to be notified of news concerning bitcoin and crypto currency?

>It's different this time, I promise, goys... I mean guys!

t. Martin Schulz