Why do white people want to preserve their race so much?

Why do white people want to preserve their race so much?

Because it's the basic right to exist....?

You would have to be white to understand.

Because we are pretty dang cool and also sage

White fragility

you have to go back
to leddit
>sage

Show your flag, ANTIFA nigger

whats the deal with the tiki torches? i have a few around my patio, should i take them down so my neighbors don't think im a autistic nazi?

why do black people want to preserve their race so much?
are we sure black lives matter?
why don't they just let us kill them all?

Why do kikes and niggers?

Actual torches are considered weapons in most places, tiki torches skirt around that classification

Ugghhh not a nigger

Nazis hate Trump, fuck off retard

You typed it in English using White invented technology

To promote diversity.

Spite. :^)

>one post by OP
This is a slide thread. Unless the OP actually engages in conversation with one of their first five replies, then he's not really interested and you should never bump threads like these.

You retards.

saged

because it's cool
sage, nigger

>black people
>needing to preserve their race

In 100 years there's gonna be more mulatto butts than whites. Blame your women for being obsessed with BBC

I let the thread get some replies, took a shit and a shower. Sorry that I don't sit here on this board 24/7.

You will exist, but if you truly believe that it is necessary to go through all the effort to be mad, fight back and just cause shit storms in general because "muh race is dying", you should probably look around you and realize that humans will continue to mix races and at some point whites will be a minority and the rest of the planet will be mixed with all the other races.....it's gonna happen, not in any of our life times but its inevitable.

Whites are already a minority, and if you look around you'll see a whole lot of niggers doing a piss poor job of running things while shitting out kids and boarding "rescue ships".

You lying fuck, hippies and bathing is like vampires and crosses,they don't mix. Hang yourself now, twat.