China flooding america with fentanyl causing a massive drug epidemic

>china flooding america with fentanyl causing a massive drug epidemic

how does it feel being on the receiving end of the opium wars 2.0?

chinks also made my shitty little house worth 4million up from 250k so I cant complain

I've been suspecting this for a long time. Know anything we don't?

I feel fine, because I doing use illicit drugs. They are just helping us prune out the social pariah.

America wasn't responsible for the Opium War, Takahashi. Nice try, but you aren't going to get away from your war crimes as worse as Hitler and Stalin combined

>how does it feel being on the receiving end of the opium wars 2.0?

Honestly, not even sure how a drug epidemic is my problem. I hope it kills any of my countrymen who are drug abusers, we'll only be stronger without them.

Britain was the leading country at the time, so it makes sense to attack the leading country of the modern era.

We will survive. I'm hoping more of that carefentanyl makes its way up here to increase the OD deaths. Gotta cull the drug users. I'm much happier if they go out form sticking a needle in their own arm than having to pay to incarcerate them.
>drugs are beer
>America is buffalo
>pic related

You fucking niggers killed Seth Putnam. I mean he was gonna die soon anyway but I could have at least seen a washed up anal cunt.

People don't go straight to heroin out of the blue. Some Jews own a big pharm company. Of course there are others companies and opioids didn't pop up in the past decade.

CIA created the opioid epidemic because they needed a bigger market for Afghan poppy. Now they are getting fucked over like every other industry with cheap Chinese knock offs.

Doesn't count. Should be flooding britain desu senpai

>knock off
considering how much more powerful fentanyl is in the order of magnitudes. you just can't simply say it's a knockoff.

this problem was created almost entirely by big pharma

stop being snow niggers and own up to the fact that sometimes white people create their own problems, not niggers/jews/chinks

How are opiates, Sup Forums? Never done them, makes everyone look so out of it. But I hear they're comfy.

OPIUM WAR?!?!?

Fair enough. Better imitation or not, more for your money at least.

I've done fentanyl

Don't get the appeal Tbh, just knocked me out

Since when does a grain of opium kill people?

weak people

Fentanyl is a prescriprion drug. China can flood all they want and the culprit would still be murrican medical system.

it's all over the streets sold as heroin, mixed with it to make it feel stronger in most cases.
you can buy it as patches and lollipops on the street as well though, which is medical.

You laugh at the burguers? Will soon ask how it feels to be in the receiving end of a total massacre by ruthless chinks.

by getting them hooked on it so they keep taking grains of opium and making them lazy.

Illegal drugs have always existed, you won't get epidemic like this with just street pushers.

who do you think is letting all the opioids in? why do you think we strategically went to war near the worlds main supply of poppy plants where we continue to guard, fucked up world we live in

Better sell it soon then, faggot. Bubble's popping.

bump

it's like putting down an unbearably heavy suitcase that you didn't know you were carrying around all this time

They are amazing for a while. make you feel like you can do anything, that the world is wonderful. ZERO PAIN physically or emotionally... then the sickness starts. Joints hurt, cant eat, eyes dry, like the FLU at all times, burning in your stomach MUST GET MORE.

get more... worlds great again. repeat.

Eventually it stops working... you take it and it does barely anything. The sickness is permanent until you decide to kill yourself or go to rehab or live each day content with the mild normalness it brings. hope you have money, cause you wont be able to work. It is death.

>>Eventually it stops working... you take it and it does barely anything. The sickness is permanent until you decide to kill yourself or go to rehab or live each day content with the mild normalness it brings. hope you have money, cause you wont be able to work. It is death.
wow, sounds horrifying

Hitler was the worst war criminal ever

fucking vancouver fags

so how many times can i do it before it destroys my life?

You retarded nigger. The Oxycontin epidemic was entirely the doing of jews among many other legal drugs.

Cull the weak

3rd opium war*

Reminder: illicit drug use isn't quite a victimless crime. It's more like a self-victimizing crime. Just because I don't think it should be illegal doesn't mean I won't laugh at your suffering when you addict yourself to something.

>what is the great leap forward
>55 million dead

Nah, the real secret is tolerance breaks. Problem is it's really hard to do and once you've done your break the withdrawls experienced doesn't make it seem worth it to take more. It's a balancing act, just like the rest of life.

>what is the great leap forward
Not a war?

Fentanyl is great because it's super easy to OD on and junkies are dropping like flies. It's purging scumbags left and right. Just the other day two niggers died from it in their own apartment, both in their early 20s. Think of all the money that would be wasted on keeping those niggers in jail, cycling them through rehab and probation, and the increases of the rates of both property and medical insurance those two would potentially cost society if they lived on as junkies.
Fentanyl is a gift from god to remove the niggers and white trash that love opiate degeneracy.

I'd like to thank the chinks for killing off more of our degenerate junkies.

depends on the flavor, but can be like a warm blanket in a winter world. hydrocodone is best for me. oxy hits me hard for an hour, then is gone. morphine is too itchy, like codeine. haven't tried heroin, but imagine it's pretty blankety.

fent is knock out. knock out pain, make you sleep. dilaudid about the same, get rid of pain well, makes you sleep.

they all make you feel better about the absolute shit around you. you know it's all shit, but you can deal with it since it doesn't seem so bad.

Its pretty smart desu. The US already had/has an opiate problem, leading to more heroin use. Start moving this shit here, its gets cut in and the State has to waste resources on it. Or completely crack down, further dividing an already divided nation. Also wasting resources.
Does china have any drug use? I am honestly completely unaware about china and drugs there.

so what do we flood the chinks with?

Potential death sentence for consuming drugs
not to mention trafficking or production

Niggers

I got tillidin prescriped for my back. It's comfy but after 3 days the side effects got bigger so I dropped it

Laws are only as powerful as their teeth. Is it enforced? There still has to be some sort of black market even if death was the sentence.

this is fine. i say, more grey death. way better than having these fuckers and their friends live on for years at a time on clean heroin. make them sleep and get it over with.

all drugs are shitholes. not worth it.

What the fuck even is this meme drug? I swear I hadn't heard about it until a month ago.

They're a great way to fuck up your life. If you're looking forward to a future of stealing metal from construction sites and vacant homes to avoid a day of puking your guts out from dope sickness, have fun. It's the #1 way to transform yourself from a white person into a nigger.

For most people, once.

Something they use on elephants to knock them out.

>grey death

You're worried, Page. We almost have a cure.

And all we need to do is find a very large prime number and multiply.

just a reflex of burgers weak spirit, they cant even deal with a bit of pain without some drug that would knock out a rhyno
those are literally used for terminal cancer patients who cant even stay in bed without screaming from pain, fat ball of lards burgers take those when their knee hurst from having to support their 300kg or something shit filled belly from 5yo to 40 instead of fucking stop to eat

The opium war was british not american

Question is, would you do it?

Feels good that I got off opioids and switched to medical cannabis for a chronic pain issue myself. It won't work for everyone but it is working for me.

but when I was on those pills I felt scared to take my pain meds because I was watching my tolerance slowly creep up and I was afraid I'd get addicted. Now, haven't touched a pain pill in about 6 months.

Thankful for Karma

take those? no, they are simply too strong for any average problem
if i was a terminal cancer patient probably yes, but i would most likely suicide before im unable to move

Is it stronger than morphine?

much stronger

Fuck off traitor. Can't wait for the foreign ownership ban

I dont think anyone needs anything stronger than morphine.

Fentanyl is literally the best thing to happen to the drug problem.

>dumbfuck druggies use drugs despite millions of warnings not to
>dumbfuck druggies die off
If we stopped treating druggie fucks the drug problem would literally solve itself. Natural selection at work

This this this

Just take a ok dose and it is all good.

This. Problem is the bleeding heart faggots who want to keep saving ODs instead of just letting natural selection take its course

in normal situations i agree, as i said it's something for terminal patients, or for other specific situations like eg an infection of the bones that is very painful
dont have burger data at hand but they probably take it for your average back pain, when go doing some exercise would be much healthier
the thing is that for morphine you need to keep an infusion linked so you have to go to hospital and stay there, this is a patch that is slow to kick in but lasts 3 days so it's very easy for someone to place it and go live his life

When you get prescription morphine here,the cops bring your dose in ampoules,no need for infusion or hospital visit.
You got to have some unthinkable pain if the nuke of painkillers isnt enough.
Backpain,kek.Should have smoked some weed instead.

>You got to have some unthinkable pain if the nuke of painkillers isnt enough.
you get adapted to morphine pretty fast so you have to raise the dose to keep an effect, fentanyl is useful since you can istantly use something way more powerful and hit your necessary level
almost all drugs have a logic use, the problem is when they get misused
this is very common in usa, much less in europe, still dont know why, probably a more lax control on their use

After the career high point of Fuckin' A - the album against which all other rock albums should be measured, they released Wearing Out Our Welcome - an album where some of the tracks fade out, which is absolutely unacceptable.

The band were done. Putnam went at the right time.

china helps the west separate the wheat from chaff

the fuck is this, an electric line?

>opioid epidemic from china
>we control biggest poppy fields in the world in afghanistan
>china

Stupid fucking Japs are so self-centric they think everything bad that happens comes from china. Eternal fears of reprisal for the rape of nan-jing.

Besides, the only reason an opioid epidemic hurts us is because we try to treat them. Just shoot all heroin addicts on sight, or kill them in prison, or hell just give them lots of opium and let them overdose/starve to death. More jobs, more housing, less traffic for the rest of us.

Oh bullshit. After the Brits stopped their dope ships from going to China, the Americans happily provided ferry service between Hong Kong and the mainland. In fact the Delano family, the D in FDR, made all it's money from the "China Trade".

You missed the part where China isn't doing it for the money. It's a form of destabilization.

Fentanyl costs next to nothing to produce due to how little of it is in each user dose. And its social implications are enormous.

Looks like the overhead rail for a tram.

Nearly 100 times stronger. Incredibly easy to overdose - only trained professionals should administer.

I had a botched surgery - kidney necrosis - and the pain was insane. Morphine didn't work. Ketamine didn't work. They gave me Fentanyl and it was like floating off to the promised land.

They diluted a tiny vial of it in a bag of saline then administered the water via intravenous drip. Took 48 hours to get through the bag. I think it was like 50 micrograms of Fentanyl per hour. Tiny amount and worked insanely well. Two nurses and a doc were present to set it up, and they went through a huge checklist.

I can see why it's easy to overdose.

My family's original fortune came from the opium trade so fair play I guess

>Opium fields
Fentanyl is a synthetic opiod, no poppies required.

It's like being sleepy and comfy. You don't stress about anything. Weird thing is you feel pain but you don't care - it's not "painful". Too hard to explain.

But downside is you can't do anything when you are on it. You can't concentrate on anything. You "doze off" without really sleeping - eyes open, still awake. Can't even watch TV - you get lost.

And when you come down it's the worst. You get cold and your muscles tense something wicked. You get constipated and your head pounds. It's awful.

I got prescribed a huge amount of it after surgery and luckily didn't get addicted. Have no desire to take the stuff ever again.

I received a dose of Dialaudid every 2 hours for 4 days straight while in the hospital to nullify the twisting hell is my bowels. It was nearly instant deliverance from the pain and in a couple minutes I'd be asleep.

I was given hydrocodone on my way out and used that for a few more days for the pain. Eventually, I realized I hadn't shit in a while so I dropped the pills cold turkey and the withdrawal hit very hard for about 2-3 days and didn't leave entirely until a week or so in.

pointing finger on electrical lord, get fucked.