Dear Sup Forums

What do you do when someone in your family discovers your folder full of Chads?

I was going to show my sister some photos on my PC and accidentally opened up the Chad folder. I tried to play it off by lying that I am gay but she did not believe me.

On the plus side, she asked who several of the guys were, so at least I know that she has decent taste.

My legs hurt i think i have diabetes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Digits do not lie. Sorry user.

I don't have a Chad folder, why the fuck should I?
Those right here are my Chads that I look up to:

It's not quite time yet to fap to Putin with boobs. I mean, that would be a really good "worst fap ever" but I think I'll just be content for now with fapping to the mandelbrot set zoom.

You have issues, OP.

The funny thing about the greatest man to live is that they all failed.

Hitler and Napoleon got crushed by the same nation adversary.
Caesar got rektd by lesser envious man.
Alexander died because his spirit was too much for his own body.

>tfw you could become a chad if you just went and worked out but your too fucking lazy

i think i could work with this as long as my gaze never goes higher than the nipples

Being a Chad isn't just about being ripped, you need the face and confidence to go with it

I love this

I have been told that I have a chad face before. And I would probably be more confident if I was ripped.

I have a Chad face, but I don't have a Chad body. Feels bad man. I already have a lot of muscle, but my body fat is also high. If I lost like 30-40 pounds I'd be pretty damn hot, but I just don't have the will to lose weight.

my fucking god this is gold

This is why we need Chad Nationalism. Imagine how many roasties we could convert into being wholesome housewives.

My folder is full of brandises and im not a homo it would be homo to not have a folder or rare brandises

Fuck her. Fuck your sister. DO IT NOW.

You'll be forever gay in their eyes.

>I tried to play it off by lying that I am gay but she did not believe me.

loving it. especially since its so damn true

>it would be homo to not have a folder or rare brandises

guess I'm homo

dat German text. 11/10 keks

that would be something
unfortunately 90% of subhumans here are fat, ugly losers

If people ever go through my folders There will be an intervention.

Chad Nationalism

Do it m8, best thing you'll ever do

sauce on webm

Has folder full of buff half naked men
- Says he "lied" about being gay.

>He doesn't have a folder of every racial sub-specie for mere anthropological reasons.

Pleb

I don't think I have a Chad folder but I have a 'muscles' folder which is seriously just fitness/body inspiration because I lift, so that's what I'd explain it as

the one day one of you turbovirgins actually finds a tinder-whore who's not utter garbage, then you can give me a call
really don't know what's impressive about talking up the uggos on there, they're desperate as fuck
fucking bootleg chads

Who'se that, Ulf?

>I have a 'muscles' folder which is seriously just fitness/body inspiration because I lift
you do understand that's utterly bonkers of you?

>Chad folder
OP literally cannot stop sucking cocks

So you look at half naked muscle men for inspiration?

Time for someone to re-examine their sexuality.

you can look at photos of muscly men and be motivated.. not everything is gay bro

wat?

>tfw have Chad potential in face and muscle, but you're 5'8"

Feels bad man

dude, he is a cutfag, literally everything is sexualized with these bastards. Thats why most yankees will never feel brotherhood and male bonding, because their mutilation cause them to be sexual beasts; just like the kikes and mudslimes they worship.

Why is he so attractive?

Jesus my sides!

Sure thing, nordcuck.

Top fucking lel

Off-topic: why do people ruin their bodies with these complete shitty-ass tattoos?

What the fuck is this shit supposed to be you cunt? who the fuck has pictures of buff men on their computers? Or is it just me who doesn't have it?

It's sad really, even Zyzz. The man who truly made it.

Zyzz was just an insecure faggot obsessed with his body. Besides getting jacked, and going to festivals to fuck sluts he hasn't achieved anything. Everyone had his Zyzz phase and everyone grew out of it already.

Made what exactly ?

i think the argument is that males often have imagery of things they aspire for e.g. fast cars, expensive wrist watches, impaled shlomo heads and sports trophies. Why not also buffed physique? Scared u might be mistaken as homo?

switch the two and its good

>I tried to play it off by lying that I am gay but she did not believe me.
i smiled a little
good post op

my 5'8" brother has chad face and chad body and has lived a low tier chad lifestyle for 20 years. fucked about 100 decent women. drinks too much though, and it shows.

>when lying that you're a mentally ill faggot is more appealing than telling the truth that you impersonate attractive guys online to prove your redpill theories correct
uh

>impaled shlomo heads
Kek

>already put on a noticable ammount of muscle over the last while
>seriously cant wait till i get paid tomorrow and can go shopping for more equipment to finish the transition to full chad like im a kid before Christmas
No matter what disagreements i have with you guys i love you, in a years time ill be a different and significantly better man thanks to you, and i cant thank you enough

The thing about Chad isn't that he is jacked, or drinks a lot of beer, or fucks lots of women. Being Chad is all about doing this effortlessly. Chads don't even notice they do all these things. They're jacked not because they spend their time on /fit/ mealprepping, but because of their genetics and because they play sports. They get loads of chicks not because they spend their time reading red pill theories on TRP or Sup Forums, but because they just happen to be in a social circle that has a lot of hot women hanging around.

But then again, Chad doesn't have a personality. Chad doesn't have these moments where he's standing in the shower contemplating life. He has never had any problems in his life, he gets what he wants, whenever he wants. Therefore he will never truly know what it's like to overcome failure, and challenges in life. Building character isn't necessary for him.

SPOILER ALERT!

You weren't lying about being gay.

Guys I want to get strong, but I don't want the big ugly arms like this. I still want to look sexy like I do now. Is it really the size that counts in strength?

Yea chad probably wasnt the best word but either way my point is ive committed myself to bettering myself and after hitting the usual bumps along the way and also experiencing the results of hard work i think im finally at the point of no return where things will only get better despite the world crumbling around me

Wish me luck lads and know that while its certainly a great challenge it isnt as hard as you think

That's a good thing, godspeed user.

>Doesn't know about Godfrey de Bullion.
>or Charlemagne

Also Genghis Ghan if we are talking non Europeans. There are a lot of non Europeans who did some good conquering. Sup Forums won't like this but, Muhammad was a real motherfucker.

nahh if you had a chad face you would know it and it wouldn't matter. look at johnny depp, the dude has never had a good body

Based

Do 100 pushups, 100 situps 50 burpees and 30 pullups a day. In half a year you'll be stronger than this roided, heart-stupid faggot ever was.

But you have to do it everyday. You can take breaks until you're at a level when you can get it done in 1 hour, but get it done.

I don't know why does Zyzz have shitty hair. Mirin.