HOLY FUCK WE MIGHT HAVE A WAVE OF INVADERS

WE NEED TO FIND THIS LETTER'S SOURCE. WILL THE ONE WHO ORIGINALLY POSTED THIS PLEASE STAND UP?

WE ABOUT TO REDPILL SOME NORMIES BOYS

dude, this is business as usual, we're fine

>Safe Breaks
Fake and gay

Easily a year old m8. Still, there are courses that send people here.

Show the email.

>Sup Forums experiences a large amount of internal division drom its members

diversity is our strength

>LGBTQ+ Issues
>Gender Issues
>Women's Rights
>Non-White Racial Issues
>White Privlieges and Power
>Islam
>Marxism
>Hate Speech
>Alt-Right Offenses
The gaggle of causes they drag along is hilarious.
But if this stuff is happeing we need rolling redpill threads.

Ah, shit. Nevermind then.

>Raiding Sup Forums
Is it that time again?

Me.

It is always that time...what are your opinions of Lauren Southern?

this was apparently part of a university course.

This is OLD AS FUCK sage

Shills and shitheads of all strips have been flooding this place since Charlottesville.
They're almost out of ammo. Keep fighting!

should post up meth making 101 for the next couple of months, let the UNIs deal with that one

>non-documented citizens
with that logic, open the borders, let the 3rd world flood in, and you fat faggots can pay for their food/housing/bills

>invaders
You mean "new recruits"

we should post up meth making 101 for the next couple of months, lets the UNIs deal with that one.

It's an old article from at least a year ago.
I remember it myself and I believe they managed to redpill a guy.

kek

What the fuck is a "Safe Break"?

I kinda buy it. Considering all the antifa, and marxist threads lately. Although I can't imagine what they hope to achieve. There's nothing here for them but lulz, and hate.

The fact that it says
>Marxism (See our references)

Tells you all you need to know about these communist traitor bitches

This

>go to university
>literally pay thousands of dollars to sit around and shitpost on Sup Forums

This is old as fuck

The sheep are ''reasoning''

they've been doing this for weeks.
But I agree lets see the email address

>what are your opinions of Lauren Southern?

good post

>"Trump related threads"
>Old as fuck
We need some sauce on this nao

I just ignore those retarded and obvious bait threads. I suggest you do the same.

>safe breaks
>/po/
Fake as fuck

>WE MIGHT HAVE A WAVE OF INVADERS
no shit faggot

this picture is old

No worries. We've cracked them before.....

You a troll or you got trolled. Which one is it?

lol fucking nerds

They always stick out like a sore thumb

Are you the same Bosniak?

is this why there's been so many sliders as of late?

that's more so because janitors have given up and mods don't care.

This is why the left hates free speech. All the psy-ops and Jewish tricks in the world won't prevent people from seeing the truth through all the lies. Truth always reigns supreme in the end, and the only way to defeat it is by literally banning it.

Old news

>tfw LARPs sustain your morale

This
I remember it from at least 6 months ago

Because our most consistent replies to most topics are 'Niggers', 'Jews' and 'Sage this shit'.

Its why no matter what happens, I fucking love pol.

And people wonder why we've been getting deradicalized shilling quite a bit lately. They want us to moderate or PRcuck.

LARP or not, there are undoubtedly shills who think that way. I can only begin to imagine how frustrating and demoralizing it must be to be a liberal trying to sway Sup Forums's opinion

CORE METHODS:

SILENCE

SHUT DOWN

SELF SUPPORT

Yeah, I remember that from the election. Me and a bunch of others who are actually going to a UC basically confirmed that no class matching that actually exists as far as I can tell.
I don't know if some user found one later, but if not, I'm pretty sure this was made by some user.

Why don't you go back pretending to be a femisoldier on the streets, it will sure make you feel better.

pretty sure this violates terms of service

>implying we aren't being invaded every minute by Leftists/research groups/government agencies
This is nothing new.

>Do not expect to "win" any arguments, and avoid any long arguments.
my sides

I was thinking that but maybe it's coming up again for the new semester? If true at all. Stranger things have happened here.

Keep your panties on user, this is normal, since the elections, a lot of uni courses have taken noticed of Sup Forums and use it as a live playground for their (((tests))).

Just post your best gore/redpills/catpics and BTFO the newbies.

Also, what uni has a Sup Forums class? Sign me the fuck up. I'm on here all day anyway. Might as well get credit for it.

>Sup Forums falls for this bait over and over again like the dumb niggers they are

retarded most likely. Many basement dwellers here worship that non interesting, slogan repeating, 6/10, male voice having internet slut

OHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!!
More meat for the grinder. These poor bastards will come here to piss in the ocean of piss.

They will come on Sup Forums post their little memes, and then run to their safe space as soon as someone mocks them.

and you're that finn, what are the odds?

>implying these types of assignments don't really exist
Think again.

Old as fuck. Nother day nother red pill

I like how you think, user

1. This is old.
2. It's UCSC.

>Sweden doesn't understand memes
I hate living next to you fucks

>blacked out URLs and info

fake and gay

>trumpism
why do liberals think it makes them smart to call everything they don't like an ism?

they committed suicide 9001 shots to back of head

Do yous got EU4

>queer tries to hide the fact that they have to study Sup Forums and shill for free on their no job degrees
Absolute pathetic

Bump

Do you got EU4?

>make sure you visit Sup Forums and not /po

Hahahaa the origami board got blasted by mistake

>as the rest of the site is not politically motivated.
Nigger what? Sure /biz/ /h/ /s/ and others for certain topics aren't but literally any board that doesn't have one specific topic that must be kept to, gets very political one politics is brought up.

>Non documented citizens

Now THIS is newspeak.

>take down their ability to reply, discuss or "reason".

They have to be subpar IQ to think they are fighting on the right side.

didn't even notice that

holy shit it's next level newspeak for sure

This was posted like 8 fucking months ago on here. Fuck off and...
SAGE

Fpbp

This is old and already been discussed. We know we are raided all the times.
Let the clueless students come here, they'll either leave with a trauma or take the redpill.

This. Constantly drop redpills.

I would be so fucking pissed if I had to pay for my kid to fuck around on Sup Forums

It's the same as safe spaces... like after the election, libshits needed Play-Doh, crayons and puppies to comfort them for Trumpacolypse.

lib here, been here since before /new/

zero point trying to sway anyones opinion on Sup Forums. the posting format rewards controversy, memes and short posts. liberal ideas are complex and require effort to communicate and understand.

sure i could spend 30 minutes clearly explaining something but the post will vanish in an hour and i would have to do it again the next day.

so i save my effort posts for other websites and just LARP/shitpost here. sort of telling that nazi values thrive in a low info/effort environment but are strangled in an environment that rewards effort and thought.

SHIEEEET

You know what means for us, Mexico, right?

"Hey Mexico, since WE gave to YOUR illegal inmigrants non documented citizen status, WHY DONT YOU DO THE SAME FOR US?"

USA 330 plus million burgers > Mexico 122 plus million tacos = NO YUO.

Not a single shot fired and the USA gets this shithole called Mexico (why would they want this beats my taco-mind but still)

Old, but still. Who the fuck decided it was a good thing to teach marxism to a bunch of fucking militant imbeciles?

>Pissing in an ocean full of piss

>they'll either leave with a trauma or take the redpill.
Usually both, taking the redpill means a reality shock.

Because your people are the perfect agents of discord, that is why they continue to advocate for you, but make no mistake you nothing more than their pet

I think they are setting the stage for an american civil war so they can finally control the country forever, but who knows

Shut the containment board and lets see Sup Forums refugee flee to all kind of board.

they must know what they're doing is wrong, this is just a way for the commies to get shit loads of shills who actually pay to shitpost (tuition)

whoever this teacher is they should be jailed for commie subversion

Protip: Most people aren't swayed by long complex arguments. Quick and to the point facts, figures, statistics etc. with the occasional appeal to emotion (though that's more of a lefty strategy)

good a civil war would last 24 hours and there wouldn't be any lefties left afterward

i'm so hard