American grill moved to aus, went to school with her

>American grill moved to aus, went to school with her
>She's a 7/10
>We were good friends all through school
>She dates some sudanese nigger
>She becomes a drug addict
>One day she adds me on facebook
>Don't recognise her
>She tells me all her difficulties she's suffered and how she's glad to be talking to me
>She's a 3.5/10 now
>Chubby, huge stretch marks, almost a double chin, deep baggy eyes, fucked teeth, shit tattoos everywhere, scars everywhere
>She has 3 kids, 3 boys; 2 niglets and 1 white
>all of them look completely different
>Lives in housing commission
>she has no car, her house is literally just an oven, microwave, old tube tv in the living room with a dvd player, old crusty couch
>she's always very nice to me, she comes over to my house and cleans and makes me dinner one weekend while her kids are at her mums
>we are watching a movie and talking about school days
>she leans in and hugs me
>give her a hug
>she leans down and tries to unzip my fly
>no ty
>she gets offended and throws tantrum asking me whats wrong
>tell her I am just not interested in any sex right now
>she gets over it
>we hang out for a few months
>she loses her commission house somehow
>let her move into mine for a little bid
>1yr later shes still there, she doesnt do anything, doesnt cook, doesnt wash, doesnt clean
>seek legal advice
>get her removed
>she blasts me on facebook for "throwing her kids and her out to the cold"
>try to explain the situation to her friends
>they all thought we were dating
>I tried to be nice
>fuck it, paid bond and put my name down on a lease and got her a cheap house, paid 10 months in advance for her rent to get all of her friends off my back
>one day I get a letter
>$14500 in damages
>apparently she trashed the house and stayed in it an additional 4 months after the 10 months i paid in advance without paying anything
>got blacklisted by real estates in my state
>she throws a brick through the window on my car

whats wrong with american women?

tl;dr

He got fucked over by an American roasty

So like
>whoare adventures
>this isn't even Sup Forums material
thread?

The Jews have convinced them to be niggers.

Also any sufficiently liberal woman would do this.

Probably a libtard.

How did he get fucked over?

>yeah, tell them to bump it, I'd say four, but use your discression.

m8 wtf is wrong with you? Why would you meet this woman?

What's wrong with YOU dickhead?
>let her move into mine for a little bid

You are beyond stupid.

Complete, total bullshit. If not post some legal documents with info blurred.

Some women just aren't used to facing or anticipating consequences, in many ways they've been misraised by our society through extreme gynocentrism compounded by feminism and hungry, horny guys that now have to walk on eggshells to hit on girls.

You could blame the Soviets, you can blame Hitler, you can blame the end of the church, whatever, but ultimately the problem continues whilst we refuse to blame the individual for not dragging themselves out of their own conditions.

your first mistake was replying to mudsharks. always pretend you dont hear them

You should have been a man

TL;DR
dumb aussie cunt thinks if he helps out a coal burning white women it will absolve him off all the kangaroos he fucked, but it doesn't and he looks like a retard.

Nothing quite as bad as what's wrong with Australian men, clearly.

>be cuck
>get cucked
>"maybe if I just cuck more"
>get cucked again
>"This time things will be different, this time I'll cuck more than anyone thought possible! That'll be sure to turn things around."
>get cucked even harder

But she's cooking and cleaning for him...for free.

M8 thats all women for you.
If they let them run the show they will try to fuck you up, women live in a world where they are the heroes who are constantly fighting evil phantom patriarch men or some shit.
Also you dont trust or socialize with women who have blatant issues.

Why do you suffer from any reasoning ability?

Here's the thing about having the largest white population of any country on the planet, it really draws out the bell curve. There's enough of us that the US is home to a lot of extremely successful, intelligent people. But at the other end we are also home to extremely trashy retarded people as well.

So basically you got stuck with one of our really shitty ones, sorry bud. But don't give up on us, we have a large number of premium quality citizens as well. Just gotta keep an eye out.

this isn't r9k could you just not?

That's your own fault, faggot. Being friends with a coal burner. Allowing niglets to live in your house. Not running your house with an iron fist and letting a woman have free run. Buying her an apartment for 10 months (wtf would you even do this?)

You deserved to get fucked over, desu. Some people are stupid and only learn the hard way. That's a +$14,500 lesson you won't be forgetting anytime soon. Assuming any of it's true.

m8 you invited a coal burning roastie into your home and then signed your name to a lease for her. We've got problems, but I'm not sure anyone's to blame here but you.

>I didn't tell a clearly used and worthless whore to outright fuck off

Why are Australians so fucking stupid?

seriously love everything about this clip

fuck op, fuck this thread. This webm is perfect. Thank you.

I needed them (You)'s

>getting near damaged goods, ever
you fucked up nigga

R E K T

that dude is so smooth, knowing when to draw

was

There's a reason MGTOW is so popular here apart from the standard roastie rationale

by thinking that lower class americans are used to the wealth and human decency of comparable australians

IS. According to OP. And he never had to fuck the fat bitch.

Why didn't the other people react much when the guy got mugged? Isn't the nigger holding a weapon?

Your own fault, dipshit.
Don't be so kind to people obviously so unstable and broken. You threw away everything for someone incapable of being trustworthy.

dude what's wrong with you? you never read If You Give A Mouse A Cookie?

It's good that you refused to have sexual relations. She probably would've gotten pregnant with your child and you would've been stuck paying child support. You should've stopped hanging out with her after the first weekend tbqh.

JUST

She was cooking and cleaning for him before he allowed her to live with him, she stopped and later went ape-shit.
>murrican education

have another ya cunt

you're a fucking retarded cunt ay. wtf did you expect?

The fuck is wrong with you mate?

You're a fucking cuck fellow white Aussies are such thirsty fucking losers
I never understood the concept of being "friends" with girls they make the shittest friends and are boring you only tell yourself they are interesting or funny because you subconsciously want to fuck them the only benefit I think I can think of is if the girl you're going for has an annoying fat chick friend and you need to make a good reputation for yourself , besides that I've got nothing
And I know that my attitude of not having chick friends is the right way to go because I banged heaps of hotties in high school
Someone true user I think that's just western women my fiancée is Eastern European and she's 10/10 when she gets bitchy I just be a man and put her in place it's just Something frowned upon in public though

>implying the opening posts ever give you (You)'s

thats white women for ya. That why I married an asian girl.

What does this have to do with politics son? Anyway it sounds like you've learnt a lesson congrats

Jokes on you. I went to a British boys boarding school. Want me to suck your cock?

>fuck it, paid bond and put my name down on a lease and got her a cheap house, paid 10 months in advance for her rent to get all of her friends off my back
>one day I get a letter
>$14500 in damages
Jesus wept you soppy bastard why did you go and do that? That's ridiculous.

Stupid nigger get rekt

You should have saved the Yank dickwank.
Instead you let her become a coalburner.
You should have been the shepherd, not the cuck.

>beta male, the post

TL;DR version

>Be a cuck
>Get cucked
you're welcome

if this is true your dumb as dog shit and deserved it

should have got blowie then left and changed name

some people were just no aware or not processing the situation right or were too scared to act, perhaps trying to avoid attention to themselves

how many chromosomes do you have? got a touch of downs'?

OP confirmed cuck faggot.

>American grill
That's the problem,why do you think so many americans prefer asian women instead of their own women?

>dating a single mum

why

literally this . Entirely your own fault OP. she's not your friend, your women, or a decent human being. You never owed her anything and should have known nothing would have come out of you helping her.

Something something, horse to water, something something, teach a man to fish

IMO, Canadian girls are uglier. Americans are honestly hotter.
>tfw when you're stuck with smelly niggers and arabs, but you'll never have a southern belle dame wife

Story behind the video? Any LL links?

Why would you let her into your home lmfao
Clearly this wasn't a responsible & respectable person. Judging for her shitty decision making in the past and her current situation you should have known that she wouldn't be out of your place by the end of a month.
This could have all been avoided if you had simply let her suck your dick and not talked to her again

You're a sexist cunt for objectifying her in the first place.

Maybe you're putting too much faith in OP.

Whats to say the same outcome would not have happened if OP was her 'first'. It could be that she is responsible for all the vitriol and divide with her previous partners? Not all women are saints by default, just cause they have the children after a split.

Damn I was in a semi similar situation, only it wasn't anyone I knew from highschool.

Some nig boxer I met through a friend was supposed to hook me up with some music connections or some shit. First text I send he mentions that he got laid off from work, and his family is getting kicked out of his house.

>youcanstayatmyplace!.jpg

HUUUUUGE fucking redpill takes place over the next week or so. His family eats all my food, his oldest step son smokes all my weed (I've quit since then) Fucking Christmas day they make scrambled eggs with my eggs. He said his brother was gonna bring a turkey.... no turkey. He said someone was going to bring weed. No weed. He said he was going to give me money. No money. He seemed nice enough, but they were draining my recourses, kept saying they were gonna stay for a couple more days..... they would have never fucking left unless I kicked them out. Then of course when I do it's "Man you aren't the only one with problems!"

Then later on on facebook he says "You wanna fight? Fuck you punk white boi, I should have fucked you up"

I fed his family, they smoked my weed, I listened to his stupid crying nig baby every single night, we all starved together on Christmas day..... and what do I get? FUCK YOU WHITE BOIIIIII.

And now, 3 years Later.... I"m a Nazi!

Thanks Las Vegas!

I was under the impression that the black dude gave her drugs.
It's their thing, I've seen niggers on facebook bragging about making white people addicts. It's sickening.

The fact that you were ever pressured by 'friends' into spending a bond + 10 months of rent on a girl you're not even rooting is abhorrent. There are so many charities that could have helped her for free, but you just assumed that your reputation was irreparable after what? Why did YOU need to help her, when she could have helped herself?

I hoped you sued her. Or if you didn't you should. If shes even slightly smart, she'll declare bankruptcy and surf charities till shes back on her feet, and hopefully she'll be on track, and her kids.

Is it a SoCal thing for Americans to just wet up at Aussie surfers?

you bogged down when you should have bogged up

>whats wrong with american women?
What's wrong with you? Soft cunt.

Something about the accent. Or so I'm told.

I guess all Americans see of us is either stereotype outback rangers, or Skinny Bong-ripping surfers from the Gold Coast and Byrons Bay.

basically this is why I'm a faggot

Fucking fantastic. Using the woman with the green shirt as concealment to loop back and pop the nigger.

POST A PIC WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE

I WANNA SEE THE FACE OF A PERSON WHO WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS

Yeah, if there is anything I learned from this situation it's that these helpless people feel like they are entitled to your shit once you start giving it to them. The more you give, the more they feel they deserve, and as soon as you cut them off, they lash out according to how much you gave.

10 days at my house got me a fuck you. OP's fucked 2 year fiasco got him a brick through his window.

These people only take, once you show any weakness/kindness then they see you as food.

Nice blog post

the guy in pic literally deserves to be exterminated

Helping a needy person, and rolling over to pay 10 months of rent....

You pretty much defined yourself as a carpet to be walked on.

I saw this on an episode of Boondocks...

pic related

Sorry m8, I know what that's like
> grew up with 7/10 at church
> once she gets into high school a year before me she gets into hard drugs
> she stays away from the church
> multiple bfs beat the shit out of her
> comes to me every time it happens
> try to consol get, give her rides home, try to get her back into church while also slowly turning her into a white nationalist
> asks if I'd ever want to go out
>I said no
> she says good, and leaves for the last time
Haven't seen her since, she was crazy, but I gave it my best shot to straighten her life out

Really? Lel, well I didn't make it up..... it just means that show is really good at stereotyping broke niggers.

what's wrong with them? People like you who enable such retardation by paying for their shit. People like that are supposed to die out.

What part of albania are you from

>staying in contact with a coalburning whore
>letting a coalburning whore and niglets live with you
>paying for a coalburning whores rent

you deserved it senpai

OP you're a fucking moron.

pew

Take a (you) you cuck straya.

you fucked up as much as she did

Are all Aussies as stupid as you?

You are the dumbest fuck and genuinely deserved everything that happened for enabling her behaviour. I hope you learn the appropriate lesson from this episode.

I'd also recommend contacting her on the phone or facebook, goading her into admitting to vandalising your car, and then taking her to court with the biggest nosed lawyer you can find.

ffs I hope this is a troll.

>t. Cuckaroo

You are a complete idiot.

thank you for making this thread not a total waste

He fucked himself over doing all that shit for her

Americans are much more susceptible to niggers it would seem, look how shit their culture has become. Also you deserve everything you get for paying for her fucking house you cuck retard.