Sup Forums owned by (((them)))?

Follow along

>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums is on Sup Forums
>Sup Forums uses captcha
>captcha generates either two word or two images
>first image/word has predetermined answer
>second image/word is answered by the user and if user enters image/word which is incorrect, it still registers as correct
>info goes straight to the (((CIA))) computers so their supercomputers learn to view images as we humans do

Pt.2.

>(((Breitbart))) = controlled opposition
>if I was (((one of them)) what I would do is keep all the extreme opposition contained in one place
>could this one place be Sup Forums
>perhaps that is why Sup Forums was created under user anonymity from other users, so that there was a limited chance for us to organize

Even if Sup Forums was not created by (((them))) is it a possibility that (((they)) hijacked it ?
Just a thought

Tl;dr
>(((they))) created Sup Forums for us same as England sent the quakers to Pennsylvania, made it anonymous so we couldn't organize and implemented (((captcha))) to help the three letter agency prepare for the great happening...

Debate...

Captcha once showed me a picture of a street sign...
It was my last name

We're fucked m8. All you can do is pray.

It's controlled.
The state is mapping everyone frantically to try to oversee the country when SHTF. They have already ended law and order, essentially preparing a free-for-all between combating groups.

The "deep state" will continue to run all critical information systems. Their entire plan is to maintain control over critical tech awhile the world burns.

there's billions of us and a handful of them..physically we're gonna wreck them
>let that sink in, alphabets

Wat is this a picture of?

I think you dropped something....

oh boy, you must be a newfag

What happens when all the people inside a building fart simultaneously.

Next thing you know you'll be saying that the DoD invented the internet.

calle

Prove you're not a shill

lol ive been using a pass so long i forgot this site even used captcha

fuckin poorfags

Wot

>paying money to shit post on an anime board

There are Captchas all over the internet. This part seems not logical.

Gab.ai is the website you are looking for. A gabbai is the officer of the synagogue that decides who receives the synagogues blessing. Ditch that cesspit. Thats the true goyimbook.

>moot
>white
post the original photos of moot

Chang St.?

Ummmm.. you do know m00t still owns 49% of Sup Forums and he does work at Google now. Just throwing that out there

UMA

The alphabets know what's up. Some of them are us. Keep your heads up, and never, EVER stop fighting for the truth!

Holy Christ, you cucks are retarded. Of course cuckchan Sup Forums is owned by the kikes. Came back after a couple months of abstinence from your shitty site and am baffled how bluepilled, cucked and libertarian this shitty board is. Just looking at the catalog and there is thread about some faggot propagating his faggotry. Leave this place now, because it is nothing but the controlled opposition. Mods are also nothing but libcucks and cuckservatives, if you didn't notice.

WE

>this is getting out of hand
>picture of a dude eating a human hand

>perhaps that is why Sup Forums was created under user anonymity from other users, so that there was a limited chance for us to organize
are you fucking new? Nanashi imageboards are a fucking thing for a decade now. The appeal of anonymous imageboards is that the users dont have a shitty username that could alter one's opinions because he's "popular" thus theyre only going to be judged by how retarded their post is.

Also, 2chan already warned us about Hiroshima but you goyim didnt listen