Tell me about this paul joseph watson

who the fuck is this guy

imagine my shock

He's a conspiracy theorist like Alex Jones who chose to stop being ridiculed by ridiculing SJWs in his videos instead.

Anyone else think this guy is extremely overrated and sensationalist?

He makes very boring videos

IMAJUN MY SHAWK

I went to school with him, he was a loner that worked out a lot.

Oh god... you know Jeff, you have all these people talking about Jewish influence in the media but I mean, I just don't see it Jeff, I just don't see Jews in the media, these people are nuts

an opportunist who found success appealing to anti-SJW snowflakes after moving on from appealing to dumb conspiracy theorist

Never heard of him, is he on tv or something? Journalist? News anchor?

His YouTube channel has over 1M subs

Internet right wing pundit.

Picture his disbelief

Why did OP edit the picture of him?

PJW and Alex Jones after hours

People obsessed with Jews in the media never seem to present any evidence, I mean I read the news every day and I don't see Jews anywhere, no one presents any real evidence

CONSAVATISM IS THA GNEW COUNTA COOLCHA!

Heard he's a double-nazi for not agreeing with the communist agenda

That's a meme on Sup Forums, since he has this weird habit of getting close to the camera, repeating the same words, being over-expressive and speaking with that unusual northern-anglo accent.

You really should stope feeding newfags, this is how we got a R*ddit infestation.

Say it with me now... A FUCKING LEAF

Alt-lite gay-boy terrified of the JQ. He does some good work but the time of the alt-lite is coming to an end as Race becomes the main issue and Goyim Knowing" reaches critical levels.

In a way, i respect Alex Jones and his crew but he will have to make a choice now, if he continues the path of Cuckholdery fuck him, stay in the middle of the desert and die.

I think they're still useful though.
Even "classical" Sargoy is.

I agree but, again, their time is coming to an end as the whole thing will become "Black or White" the "alt-lite" grey area will disappear.