>Asians are honorary whit-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oLbEdRJuhKw
youtube.com/watch?v=I427uEiI5nI
express.co.uk/news/nature/660619/video-Dog-set-on-fire-yobs-laugh-animal-cruelty
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate god damn chinks so bad!

I think you mean Japanese...

>Asians in general
>not Chinese, or Southern Asians who do this shit regularly

Not sure why ""all"" Asians get a bad rep when most of this shit is caused by the Chinese or some fucked up Korean

hey rabbi their better than filthy jews

STUPID DOGU!

Are telling me those are Japs?

Also, Asians have sacrificed emotion and empathy for IQ and intelligence. (In some first world countries). Sadly most Asians lack in leadership and care for general life, but have the highest IQ rates in the world. Its a catch 22.

Certain Asians may not be "honorary whites", but as a whole I'd rather stand with an Asian or a white than a spic or a nigger.

China is full of disgusting subhumans and needs to be eradicated.

t. Taiwanese

Never heard anyone say Asians were honorary white -- mostly only heard the honor given to the japanese. first to adopt western liberal democracy, weeb shit, technology and aninu blood are usually the justifications. there's no other reasons to make other aisians honorary white since they're all rice farmer-tier cultures except for china who at least has an interesting history.

>Japanese, Korea
Good
>Chinese, Thai
Fuckoff

Why do some of them look so damn comfy? I mean the ones that seem to be still alive.

Because their legs are broke from being dragged for miles

>Niggers in general
>Not Sub-Saharan or Amerimutts who do this shit regularly

Not sure why ""all"" niggers get a bad rep when most of this shit is caused by Americans or some fucked up South Africans

Nice argument bud
>Gun owners in general
>not some lone wolf shooter

Not sure why all gun owners get a bad rep when it's only a few of them doing shooting sprees

Also America won't be white in a few decades. Most people on Sup Forums are Jewish or South Americans

>Whores in general
>Not just your mother

Not sure why all whores get a bad rep when it's only your mother who gave me an STD

I'm am so fucking enraged right now.

Japanese are honorary whites. These backwater farmers who torture dogs are obviously from some shithole in the middle of rural China 100%

all these threads in a nutshell

>fellow aryan white men. i'm here to tell you about the new person we must go battle. look at this webm and ignore the dead white bodies in the streets of your country. go battle chinese men for us

all chinks are subhuman
they hate even themselves, look at all those videos where mothers kill their chink children

Why can't we just be nice to Canada?

When are we going to say we've had enough and start kill all these bastards?

Because Canada is subhuman.

I'm desensitized to this shit now. I used to flip out and rage and now I can calmly watch it. But I still want to kill these chinks. That hasn't changed at all.

t. Xu Chang

Soon brother.
>checked

The Republic of China is the only real China

I can't even click on this shit...just the idea is enough for me to warrant the wholesale extermination of the fucking ant mound that is China.

Is this the secret of tenderizing dog?

Because you guys can't get the difference between Mainlander Chinese with other asians.

That fur anit' gonna come off by itself.

Oh yeah, then what's the difference between a New Yorker and someone from Montana?

They really are a bunch of fucking insectoids.

$100k in income?

why so butthurt? dogs are like pigs and cows. The difference just lie in feeding habits: just a different kind of food, deal with it .

I never met both so I can't.
But you can see the difference between Mainlander Chinese with other asian.
They are loud voice, rude, spit everywhere.
Get mad when you say Taiwan is better.

top fucking kek

can we just nuke china already?

My point was to point out that we're in our own little continents and we don't bother learning much about each other. Just like Europoors that make fun of us, claiming that we cant into geography, ask em where Arkansas is and you'll understand the meaning of deer in headlights

t. shitskin spic like in the picture

white men have brains so instead of worrying about chinks we need to exterminate spics, niggers, kikes, feminist, and then finally we'll deal with chinks.

Just like you cant see the difference I cant either. How many chinks and gooks do you think we interact with daily? Plus, you fucks do all kinda look the same. Also

Point taken.
Secret handshake for Sup Forumsack when?

I'm pretty sure we don't butcher pigs and cows by burning and skinning them alive.

>Kek, imblying id shake a ladyboys hand ever

but senpai, we are beautifurrrrrrrr~
dont you have some kind of yellow fever, senpai~
you know we are good, ladyboys aren't homo desu~

I don't know, I will ask greatest ally Shlomo Kikesteen and if he abroves, why not

Nigger I'd rather live in Venezuela for my entire life than to ever set a foot on fucking China. Fuck you and fuck these insect people

That's just cold man...

would it kill them to atleast put the poor dogo on the truckbed?

Oh no an island nation is fishing for food, such savages.

>*smell of fish and chips in the distance

Who ever said that?

It has always been EXCLUSIVE to JAPANESE ARE HONORARY ARYANS.

>people fish what they find in their sees

What backwards society I could NEVER imagine another civilized society to kill fish (or other mammals) for food.

1 post by this id
1/2 sentence 1 picture
same thread over and over, please stop biting
this

DAS RITE

We PETA now?
Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=oLbEdRJuhKw

I hate to see these pictures. I lived for 10 years in china. I had an adorable little dog that was given to me by some of the students.

One day I left it unattended for a moment and it was never seen again. I wonder if this is what happened to it. I hate those chinks.

youtube.com/watch?v=I427uEiI5nI

More Sup Forums cherry picking.

Maybe the problem here is that the dog is burning alive? Fucking idiot

China should be nuked. They are subhuman, sociopathic, immoral, autistic. They watch what the west does and copies. They lie to gain power. They're the biggest cheaters.

Next to jews

Stop eating dogs, chink subhuman.

I'm white and I'll prove it if necessary.

>eats rotten garbage
>eats a rat
>eats a dog
>eats the neighbor
>brown pride worldwide! fucking chinks
you're a disgusting subhuman. go eat some rotten fruit off the ground subhuman. you're just jealous cause your subhuman turd race never accomplished anything. south americans are as bad as niggers. neither of you are really human. a subhuman can't speak badly about chinese.

They probably bought it so you could eat it for dinner, then couldn't understand when you didn't.

This! I'd be all in for Nanking 2.0

>chinks

Chinks are subhuman. You yellow faggots have no soul.

NUKE CHINA NOW

>Be Chinese
>Be hated by Japan and Korea because too insectoid
>Be hated by all of South East Asia for being assholes/insectoid
Chinese people are the Jews of Asia

And what are you basing this on? A few cherry picked examples? You are aware that you could post videos of white people doing the same sorts of things? Have you ever been to China?

Who in SE Asia doesn't hate everyone else in SE Asia? The whole fucking region would genocide itself in a day if the US wasn't putting around with half of it's military might.

Poor doggi
RIP in peace

you're a dog eating spic cannibal subhuman. you don't have any right to talk about soul cause no brown person has them either.

you spics eat dogs as much as chinks

>believing in the iq lie.
they just cheat on the exams lad.

why don't spics or niggers cheat then if it's so easy? you can't cheat on iq tests you fucking 50 subhuman

>implying niggers or spics are smart enough to cheat on exams.
honestly just kill yourself retard.

go commit suicide you fucking insect, you've ruined my country.

you said their iq is a lie you dumb fucking subhuman. you're definitely a spic or a nigger yourself.

>grab 100 random students and test their iq
>spics/niggers are 70
>whites are 100
>chinks are 105
do you think this hasn't been repeated thousands of times you fucking trash? you're probably some fucking scummy spic anchor baby you can't understand this. no actual white person can't comprehend this. their iq is higher. as for cheating on examines? like other races don't also you fucking retard. they had to change how they teach because cheating was so common in america. you can't even do math in your head cause they fear you'll cheat and you have to write it all down and show your work and this was 20+ years ago.

kys shitskin faggot

>my country
nice meme flag you dumb fuck. china hasn't ruined any country you human fucking trash. look at america getting taken over by spics and europe getting taken over by fucking africans.

you need to get your head caved in for thinking your shit country is getting ruined compared to the damage that's happening the west

t. angry chink.
keep on believing in lies mongol rape baby.

you're some 60 iq subhuman shitskin and just praying that iq tests for your race aren't true. only a shitskin who has a 60 iq thinks iq tests are faked.

We all know chinks fucking cheat all the time. You are numbah 1 in that. So your IQ tests don't mean shit.

>being this retarded
this the last (you) will get from me. its really easy to fake iq tests, but if you want to believe that the shitholes like china or korea somehow have an average iq of 109, while they cant even drive properly then good 4 you mongol rape baby.

Fucking dirty chink subhuman. You chink niggers got conquered like 50 times in your history. Literal slaves for half your history in your own fucking country. LMAO!!! Pathetic! You're a fucking mongrel rape baby!!!

Would you burn a cow alive? Would you boil a pig alive? Would you skin a cow alive?
Would you oject to those practices? Of course you fucking would, we get pissed about fucking battery hens you moron

hey subhuman. i'll tell you why exactly you're a subhuman. you're so stupid you can't fathom that white men have gone to china to test this out because why would white men allow chinks to say they've got a higher iq without trying to verify it at all? white men went around the entire global testing the iq people you fucking trash. this is why they know in africa they've got 60 iq. this is also why they know your shitskin ancestors from south america also have 60 iq and are dog eating cannibals.

white men tested it which is why it's accepted, subhuman.

you spics shitskins from south america were conquered x100000 times and slaughtered pigs. you're also dog eating cannibals even to this day. you're so stupid and such subhumans though you can't cheat or copy like chinks you're just mud people who will never become human. you and niggers are the golem race.

>Asians
>intelligence
Lol. Learn what does this word actually mean, buddy.

>dolphin
>fish
the intelligence of modern neo-nazis everyone

There really isn't much more morally righteous about leading pigs and cows into a slaughterhouse where they know they're going to experience something terrible

express.co.uk/news/nature/660619/video-Dog-set-on-fire-yobs-laugh-animal-cruelty

this shit happens in south america all over the place. they fucking set each other on fire in south america. these fucking subhuman animals are trying to become the majority in america. in 2050 if spics take over they will be burning dogs in the streets and eating each other.

you dumb fucks feigning righteous indignation are no better than sjw subhumans.

>"white tested"
>being this triggered
honestly just kill yourself. you re pathetic and now you re just coming of as some impotent chink that needs to defend his shithole of a country .
> Richard Lynn, Professor of Psychology, and Tatu Vanhanen, Professor of Political Science.
>Some criticisms have focused on the limited number of studies upon which the book is based. The IQ figures are based on 3 different studies, one study in 34 nations, and two studies in 30 nations. There were actual tests for IQ in 81 nations. For 104 nations there were no IQ studies at all and IQ was estimated based on IQ in surrounding nations.
amazing "tests" chink.

>60 iq subhumans are critical of the study and don't want to accept it
lmao you subhuman piece of shit. you're a brown ugly turd shitout from a goblin race. the most redpilled people like william pierce, jared taylor, and more accept the asian iq question, but some little ugly shitskin turd thinks criticism from 60 iq africans about the test makes it invalid. there's been more than one study on this you fucking loser.

kys. you're a 60 iq subhuman. not even going to reply to you anymore cause you're a stupid shit should get get fed into a woodchipper instead of being told words.

you think some squinty eyed gook motherfucker cares if its a mammal living in the water or a fish by wikipedia definition?

This is what murricans actually believe

An animal being burned alive with a blowtorch is not equal to an animal being aware and afraid of what's going to happen you fucking retard. These are different degrees of animal cruelty. The animal in slaughterhouses "need" to die, this dog being tortured to death with a blowtorch is not necessary is much more cruel.

Let's not put all chinks in the same bucket. There are some good ones too. Most probably aren't honorary. But I know for a fact that some are.