Ok, who the fuck did this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AztecaNoticias/status/900788943628763137?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=YcpsVDSwsbE
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1099382/Hot-water-challenge-prank-goes-terribly-wrong.html
metro.co.uk/2017/08/31/what-is-the-blue-whale-challenge-6893410/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mojPD75B5cM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Make some friends!" my parents tell me.

wtf is this challenge

its just a prank bro

It reached the news here. Seriously guys...

This is fake news. Nobody is this stupid right?

Is this like the mustard gas crystals or the delete system32 thing but irl? Fuckin kek

twitter.com/AztecaNoticias/status/900788943628763137?s=09
In degenerate spanish, but you all have eyes

See

>nobody is this stupid
rethink your planet

Thought this was a ylyl thread when that first faggot started screaming.

n-no... r-really?

It's a challenge, he obviously wasn't successful at it, that's why they call it a challenge

Hey, edit the doctors and the reporters out and you might have something going on there

Why are people this fucking retarded, they deserve it, even the pretty ones.

I thought this was a nigger thing, dammit.

Maybe we should start the shotgun challenge or something equally ceratain to kill you. Wonder how many retards we could make commit sudoku.

Problem, smoothskin?

beat me to it

Fake he put a bit dry ice in it so that it 'smokes'

ONCE IN WATER

ONCE IN FLAME

I'm hardly even surprised anymore...
How long until they start cutting off appendages and jumping in front of cars?
At first I was wondering if they thought maybe it wouldn't seriously hurt them or if it was ok because they will just get treated at hospital in exchange for bragging right and time off school.
But that's giving them too much credit, isn't it?
They don't think at all about what's going to happen.

>Feral ghoul

The 'live in Australia challenge'

N-noice one.

If he put dry ice in the water it's not dry anymore and can't smoke you retard.

>Maybe we should start the shotgun challenge or something equally ceratain to kill you. Wonder how many retards we could make commit sudoku

Not a bad idea.
What about jumping off bridges?
I bet most people could be convinced they wouldn't be hurt as long as they jumped into water...fuck, if niggers weren't afraid of water the it would be perfect.

Well, what about ammonia+bleach? We can say it gets you high.

>What about jumping off bridges?
>I bet most people could be convinced they wouldn't be hurt as long as they jumped into water...fuck, if niggers weren't afraid of water the it would be perfect.
You read my mind.

And yes, we need to find some black forums to spam with the ammonia and bleach shit. Or start a hashtag on the nigger side of twitter.

Dry ice challenge, put some water in the bottom of a bucket, drop some dry ice in there, get it nice and smoky and stick your head in there for 5 minutes.

Well that's one way of joining antifa. Just wear some shades.

why not just post the home made diamond tutorial?

'member jump for Trump? Just something to think about.

How long untill we have 'Oh-long-johnsoning' irl?

From planking, to ice bucket, to burn victim. Wow. Whats next? The knock your mother up challenge?

Bruuuuh! U did him dirty af

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity

Let's do it.

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

When I was a kid randomly kicking each other in the balls was considered normal. You learn real quick that "friends" are a meme.

Americans are intelligent.

See

>why not just post the home made diamond tutorial?

Niggers won't be interested in something that looks like a science project.

Oh man, the memories.

>sleepover
>wake up to scalding water and lighters on your skin

Fucking hell, I barely slept out as a teen but when I did we woke up and talked about our dicks, as you do. This is horrifying

I can confirm this is just about all there is to do for fun in Arkansas. It's a massive shit hole.

This honestly.

ahhahahahaha! People who do this shit deserve it for being so fucking stupid lol

what the hell is that picture?

So....am I just missing something? In the past 20 years have people become objectively more retarded or something?

How in the name of sweet baby Jesus do these fuckwits think this is a 'challenge'? Like what the fuck is the challenge? Are you attempting to show some one you can endure pain longer? Or how big of a wound/scar you can get?

I am honestly at a loss for words at this imbecility.

youtube.com/watch?v=YcpsVDSwsbE

Women's natural state.

The solution is to invent "Kill Yourself Challenge".

>Can YOU survive the the Kill Yourself Challenge! Jump against Trump!

It alreafy exists, it's called the whale challenge.

Oh my God i'm laughing.

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1099382/Hot-water-challenge-prank-goes-terribly-wrong.html

>burned his whole face
>his scalp isn't melted and sloughed off
excuse me I've done this enough times to know how it works

well i see it as a new form of natural selection!!!
why dont we remove all the warning labels and let nature sort it self out ?

If that was real he would have no skins left

t. 2nd degree sunburnt

Kek thanks

what

those people are considered equal to us and have the right to vote...

Democracy sucks

>scalp undamaged
>shoulders and neck undamaged
I call bullshit

After I learned teenagers are shoving alcohol soaked cottonballs up their butts (to get drunk) this kind of shit doesn't surprise me anymore.
In fact, neither that youtube couple whose wife shot the husband (for a video stunt) and left her to take care of their children.

Its official our society has reached the point where its fashionable to harm yourself and others. We all subconsciously want to die and this is proof.

>Blue Whale (game)
>The game is based on the relationship between the challengers (also called players or participants) and the administrators.[15][16] It involves a series of duties given by the administrators that players must complete, usually one per day, some of which involve self-mutilation.[4][17] Some tasks can be given in advance, while others can be passed on by the administrators on that day, the last task being suicide
>The list of tasks, to be completed in 50 days, includes waking up at 4:20 A.M., climbing a crane, carving a specific phrase on the person’s own hand or arm, doing secret tasks, poking a needle to the arm or leg, standing on a bridge and roof, listening to music, and watching videos sent to the challengers by the administrator.
>In March 2017, authorities in Russia were investigating approximately 130 separate cases of suicide related to the phenomenon.

metro.co.uk/2017/08/31/what-is-the-blue-whale-challenge-6893410/
>At the end of the challenge, the participant is instructed to commit suicide. If they don’t, their family or loved ones – the curator says – will be harmed.
>They must video or document every task they complete, as proof to the curators that they have completed the task

I'd like to know why on earth do people think they need to do what strangers online tell them, wtf

Why so many white kids do this?
I thought only black kids would fall for that.

>I'd like to know why on earth do people think they need to do what strangers online tell them, wtf

Because they're whores with zero sense of self-worth. Look at all the retards who stream and do retarded shit just for attention.

wut?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mojPD75B5cM

threads like these remind me that there is no hope for humans

There is, but democracy is in the way.

When life is so bad in Russia kids invent a game to kill themselves.

UMA DELICIA

this i how you make SOPA DE MACACO

How retarded are people that they need to be told not to pour boiling water over themselves or others?

My sides.

This takes a special kind of idiot.
I cant even imagine doing something so stupid my body wouldnt even let me cause my brain would basically non stop insult me for being such a brain damaged idiot every step of the way. Truly something so stupid i cant even conceive it at any point.

go home chechen peace of shit...

A while back people were breaking their iphones because of a picture put out that said a new firmware update made them waterproof.

People like this would have been left in the woods to die at a very young age a century ago.

>Aztecanoticias

Well, as for the challenges, the "people" in question seem to be on the verge of clinical retardation. They are not willingly hurting themselves, it looks like as if they are unable to realise the consequences of pouring a bucket of boiling water on themselves.

But I still don't get why would they willingly kill themselves just because someone else told them to do so.

it's literally fake...
the only idiot here is you for falling for this...

The challenge manipulates depressed kids into killing themselves. The crazy part is i believe the collective devised the plan.

>11 years old
she looks like 30 and not just because of her burning marks

I can understand tech illiterate people being absolutely retarded regarding tech.
But even the dumbest shits know that putting your finger in boiling water hurts - let alone pouring it all over your head.
Surely there's some kind of bro-science involved like "it'll cool off before hitting your face bro!"

Do it ya poofter cunt!

That reminds me. What's that science experiment you see sometimes where you can wet your hand and dip it in molten lead for a few seconds without getting burned? How about we start a "challenge" around that?

Sie ist wunderschön

Molten lead? Screw that. How about swimming inside a volcano, way cooler. (But people should be careful when doing it 'cause it might upset the gods.)

Natural selection.

Head in the oven challenge

These people should just die, its natural selection at its finest. Too stupid to live.

Most normal people learn that hot water = bad when they are like three years old.