White pilled vs black pilled

Are you black pilled or white pilled about the future, and why?

>Personally I'm at the point now where I believe significant events are on the horizon
>Likely within the next 15-25 years I believe we will see the beginnings of decisive action/resistance for the future of Europeans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm white pilled about future of mine and my brothers and sisters. And black pilled about future of most of you.

Just keep taking redpills. those are the best ones.

Remember: The bottle says "Use as directed"

Don't bring that shit in here son or you'll get Mosley'd.

REPENT

We only have a chance of some serious shit goes down. If we keep a slow burn then we're fucked.

the white race will do fine in the uk. we have a good level of social cohesion as it stands.
the main challenge is to have the ethnic british recognized as a race within the uk deserving of protection. whites will remain, brits are in trouble.

as the number of whites falls, the reality of race will become too apparent to not have a hard preference for a white partner. the culture of pedigree will organically emerge.

That's what I worry about most. I'd rather have wide scale civil unrest or even civil war erupt across Europe than for the slow burn to happen. If nothing else we live in very interesting times, it is the actions of the few, not the many that influence the course of history.

half of all nazis are shills and the other half edgy embarassing looking beta males. you were always fucked. your entire movement was created by the establishment in order to create a distraction enemy, a false narrative of nazis lurking behind every bush. something to manipulate the normies with and possibly spark a civil war. a scary threat that all manner of laws and regulations could be created to contain and control. but oh wait, everybody but you figured that out and now you're all alone and even the shills are leaving. not to even mention the obvious demonization of the anti establishment conservatives through nazi association. yes, they've alwasy called conservatives nazis, but it wasn't working without proof, you provided the proof, but did a shit job of it looking like cringetards and everyone figured out the trap. lol faggot kid. go back to bed, adults are talking.

We're going to have some race wars! I can't wait!

We will not fall. Our numbers will be reduced even more in the next couple of years, in turn making all europeans more aware.
We will retreat to the countryside and when the global collapse happens and the scum starts killing each other, we will scrape of the rest and retake what is rightfully ours.

Never have a negative outlook in life. It makes you weak and a loser. Always stay positive

but yes, effective resistance and not nazi larping will happen and will hopefully look a lot less violent then nazifags were hoping for in their edgy teen dreams.

civic nationalism, which is the threat nazis were created to tackle, will win out. immigration reforms will come through, and the population levels of minorities will stabilize without fresh immigrants and their higher birth rates.

all thanks to a shift in awareness and public support for ethnic nationalities.

the nazi threat was created in order to destroy the sympathy and support the conservative side was gaining, but it failed, and their upcoming attempt to label us all as pedos will fail as well.

fuck the establishment must be mad, wonder what they'll try next.

although i will admit it may be too late for germany, the migrants have to be sent back. not the legal immigrants but just the migrants. harsh but necessary. however as long as edgy nazifags aren't in charge a racewar can be avoided.

Man, Mosley was so great. Imagine the glorious alliance the UK could have had with Hitler's Germany if Mosley wasn't backstabbed by the other factions of his government?

I was watching an interview of him from the 70s where a clip of one of his old speeches was shown and it drew a tear from him as he heard his people cheering. Then the fucking weasel of a host chimes in with a "you sound just like hitler what are you, a ebil nazi??"
I've never wanted to see a man murdered more in my life.

how much are you paid to try and make this unpopular idea seem popular here?

only an edgy psychopath emotionally undeveloped cringetard faggot actually wants a real racewar.

i like how after i wreck a shill thread they just shut up and leave hoping the thread they created just slides

you just got leafed

I know, it's tragic things worked out the way they did honestly. I've seen that same interview, it was infuriating seeing the host disrespect such a courageous and genuinely decent man. Mosley was one of those rare noble men of history that tried to go about things the honest way for the good of the people and as usual was spat at, derided and smeared. I've just finished his book 'My Life', definitely recommend it.

Im black pilled about the future of our countries as they exist. But I'm whitepilled about the future of some european ethnic groups. Our countries will die but that will probably lead to renewed collective conciousness for white groups, and possibly a religious revival as well. This will be coupled with selection pressure. ie: non ethnocentric whites will breed with non-whites, amplifying the group cohesion for the next generation

However I think some places are going to fall completely and will serve as an example. Probably UK or Germany at this point

Yeah I think when it becomes apparent to even the most obnoxious cunt that we are being demographically replaced then it will become undeniable, even to them. I think the next census (Which I think is coming in 2020) will be interesting to see the results of.

White pilled actually. With thing going same direction they are heading nowadays there will be rich ruling\managing class (predominantly white) and poor uneducated class (all races will have their presence here, lol).

All this refugees welcome stuff is just elimination of the menial jobs for white folk and foundation stone for visual difference of the two basic classes mentioned above.

then explain how the daily stormer got shut down. it's your side that is welcomed by the capitalists

>a scary threat that all manner of laws and regulations could be created to contain and control
see, i already explained it

they were at least able to use the nazis to advance and justify the cause of censorship. they wanted to do so much more. oh well

also with that containment zone destroyed nazis flooded the rest of the net. but it doesn't matter, it's not enough. everyone can see what what underage cringetards or shills you are

So the shitskins already here are staying?

Guess which class you'll be in, moskal?

I just finished Mein Kampf so that'd be a perfect one to move on to.
I've admired Hitler for a long time and always found his speeches incredibly inspiring. When I started listening to Mosley's speeches it gave much the same feeling, but further deepened by the aspect of hearing it in my native language.

The way their memory gets dragged through the mud makes me pretty livid. I can't even bring myself to conceal it around normies anymore.

White pilled. Law of slow moving disasters, etc etc. The worst possible scenario for the future is that within the next five generations, 95% of the human population is no better than animals, more skinner-trained reflexes and drugged responses than conscious thought, and the remaining 5%, led by the offspring of today's political and business leaders who used their power to segregate themselves from their failing societies, controls them like cattle, in the end leading to some sort of feudal-esque system. I don't believe in things like the reincarnation of souls or all that so while the useless ex-humans that make up the 95% will be pitiable existences, I care about as much for them as I do that of a squirrel who could not store enough food and is destined to die hungry and cold in the coming winter.

Absolutely. Both Mosley and Hitler were incredibly gifted speakers, but you're quite right, there's something about hearing someone speak like that in your own language which is incredibly uplifting.

I don't even bother trying to conceal how I feel really, I'll talk to anyone about it who will listen, normally family or friends though. I don't think I would ever waste my time trying to convince someone on the opposite end of the political spectrum on the mispresentations of recent historical figures, it's normally more effort than it is worth. Have a rare Mosley.

youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk

They are extraordinary. I remember when I first started to become disillusioned and sought out their speeches and writings for myself. It elicited a reaction I'd never had before, and completely dispelled the political/existential apathy I felt in my teens. I later realized that this reaction is exactly what (((they))) are afraid of which is why they need to poison our minds against it from childhood.
I agree about trying to convince people from the opposite end. There are just some people on whom the subversion worked all too well. It's frustrating when otherwise good people have hysterical reactions to such things after absorbing too much of the narrative but they always seem to come around in the end.