Remember when this character was just a joke because everyone knew that scottish people weren't black...

Remember when this character was just a joke because everyone knew that scottish people weren't black? That was 10 years ago, today this would be considered all manners of offensive, how will it be in another decade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBykZnkh27Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHAT MAKES ME A GOOD DEMOMAN?

>how will it be in another decade?
Portraying a Scot as anything other than a black person, will be considered a hate crime.

Honestly I think Sup Forums would be the only ones complaining about it. Something about blackwashing or "WE WUZ SCOTZ" kind of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=OBykZnkh27Q

THIS OP IS A SPY

THIS LARD-ASS IS A SPY

THIS ANGLO IS A SPY

THIS NIGGER IS A SPY

THIS CUNT IS A SPY

HAHAHAHA cucked skirt wearing faggots

tf2 was so well written it barely matters

THIS KRAUT IS A SPY
THIS TEA-GOBBER IS A SPY

>a joke because everyone knew that scottish people weren't black?

Its a joke about the Idi Amin you illiterate twig forager

Put dispenser here.

THIS OLIVE OIL IS A SPY
THIS MONGOL IS A SPY

THIS HEAVY IS A SPY

pootis spencer here :DDD

that philipino is a spy

THIS GOOK IS A SPY

Oh I'm going to liquefy ya!

Ebin :---D

THIS BEAVER IS A SPY

Only the low IQ end of Sup Forums. There are how many characters in the game? 7? And one of them is black. Blacks correspond to 12% of American population. Still not logical since blacks usually lack expertise, but it's stomachable and actually serves diversity.

Now pic related instead is utter fucking obvious Jew shit. All the future DLC characters will be niggers.

He's Scottish? I honestly thought he was from West Virginia!

>Remember when this character was just a joke because everyone knew that scottish people weren't black?

Are you an idiot or are you just 14 years old? It's a reference to the Last King of Scotland.

>Black people aren't sco-

i'll blow your head up lad

CHARGE ME DOCTOR

9 fucking characters, you dunce.