Petition to declare George Soros a terrorist

There is an ongoing petition to
>Declare George Soros a terrorist and seize all of his related organizations' assets under RICO and NDAA law
The chances of this are next to none. But in the worst case scenario with enough signatures, this could gain some media attention.
>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law

if you keep doing this shit white house is going to start arresting retards that keep making these stupid ass shit petitions

>arrested for petitions
LOL, that's how you do it in Europe idiot, not the US

bump, would be interesting to see the response and it only needs another 30k by Sep 19th

Fucking Eurocuck, America is a land of freedom. Not EU "free".

Fuck off CIA nigger, I'm not signing your shit.

>I'll sign my name up for the camps, no prob :)

Best ally, folks

Filthy eurocuck

Truly our greatest ally

when was the last time soros was seen? i actually am wondering if he hasn't croaked it recently

yea fuck it ill sign i did the BLM is terrorists one and felt pretty good afterward

Take your oxytocin eurocuck

bump

bump

How did this reach 70k in 12 hrs? It was like 15k the other day.

it gained a little bit of media coverage.

Bump!

There is no actual evidence of Soros doing anything wrong. He's just a boogeyman and these threads are T_D tier.

(((((KUSHNER))))))) won't allow it.

Sup Alex

Even if he croaked soon, his son has been prepped from child to be like his father on steroids. ffs, his first introduction was the destruction of South Africa in the 90s.

You might be right. But like I said, if you fucker would bother to read the OP. In the worst case this could bring up some serious media attention worldwide.

Fuck off shill.