Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - AfD at 11% edition

Upcoming events:
24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE [Open]
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ [Open]
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4 [Open]
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>We are going to start translating and converting all english memes in Germans.. An example of this would be taking a smuggie, translating the mug liberal into German and slapping a CDU logo on his shirt..
>The Chad/Virgin meme is hot right now too so we could make some of those as well but let's start with the smuggies. It I'll be easy and fast
>Ignore shills, don't reply to Schulz/Antifa faggots /defeatists

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

TV-Duell Sat1
>youtube.com/watch?v=VjQM6g1fKcU

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/mecklenburg-vorpommern-afd-fraktionsvize-arppe-tritt-aus/
youtu.be/WsCSAEdxXMc
zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2017-08/mecklenburg-vorpommern-afd-holger-arppe-chat-gewaltverherrlichung-partei-ruecktritt
welt.de/satire/article168207696/AfD-stellt-erstes-Wahlplakat-von-Trump-Agentur-vor.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer

>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90

Newest polls:

wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

Where are ya´ll at?

oh god....

If those kids were white, it would have been even worse

Gimme your realistic predicition for the AfD and what you hope for they can get this election.

They get: 13%
I hope for: 15%

I'm going to see von Storch this evening. What do you think of her? Should I ask a question?

JUST fuck my shit up
i went to my german hairdresser a nice guy in his late 60s
but holy fucking shit he employed a shitskin which barely could talk
of course he fucked my head up completly

I think: 12 percent
I hope: 50 percent

11% is just the beginning

Take a selfie and dab with her

Alright. However what would you hope for mmore realistically?

Okay. I hope for the AfD to get 19 percent, which would be slightly above the 18 perccent the SPD gets. Honestly I think if many wouldn´t vote for the FDP, since they hope to archive FDP/ CDU coalition, we could make it happen.

So don´t waste your vote for the FDP, I would rather have a big opposition party than a slightly better opposition.

I don't have a smartphone.

*than a slightly better coalition

Ask her what her internal polls are

How are you guys still posting on here? Shouldn't you all be jailed for merely visiting this site, due to mommy Merkel's policies against online hate speech?

I once let my hair get cut by a gay turk, since they had a special offer of 5 Euro for a haircut that day... Never again!

Ihr Opa war Reichsfinanzminister, frag sie wo das ganze Nazigold geblieben ist.

Guys what do you think ? Is the Briefwahl trustworthy ?

Speaking of that... many Germans got jailed here for hate speech and in one case even for liking a comment, which basically showed the crimes of immigrants. However most krauts on here keep it polite and are nice to each other and foreign lurkers

¿No sólo tienes que trabajar en el campo? ¡No se deje deportar!

I wouldn't count on it. In the past there was always election fraud.

If you don´t vote for the AfD yes, otherwise NO!

Hahaha, no. Get your fat ass in that booth and don't forget to flaunt your ID into everyones face.

Trips of truth

I think that´s sadly the case aswell...

Friendly reminder

Are there any recent news, beside Petry losing her immunity?

What did you expect? We´re living here in Germany, where Nazi guilt is the strongest and the AfD can´t afford to alienate even more voters.

Is that really a poster from them? Topkek.. In that case they are really desperate for their media shilled "anti-establishment" and "free market" guy

Pls keep this bumped, I have somke work to do and can only check barely by. New info is always appreciated.

Bump. Thanks for making these threads.

I'm busy playing Xcom 2 but I will do my best

Considering the AfD, someone left the party because he allegedly wrote some mean stuff on facebook. It was a tactical retreat.
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/mecklenburg-vorpommern-afd-fraktionsvize-arppe-tritt-aus/

Also they apparently found some Böller in Frankfurt, but that's not a big deal.

it's an edit. all of their material has lindner in it tho

Just wanted to remind people who vote for AfD that they actually vote for our Jewish overlords who caused all our problem in the first place.
Stay cucked, though.

youtu.be/WsCSAEdxXMc

Listened to this speech with Hitler on Multiculturalism and Immigration. This was great and made me realize how far society and Europe have fallen.

(checked)
ty guys

One can only hope that one or two weeks before the election some burger anons or even britbongs will make these threads. Oh well...

Dude, wagecucking.
But I had a good morning reading the new INSA poll.

kek

Oh ffs. Just let the fucking Jews alone already. I know a few and they hate muslims with a passion that is outstanding. I would rather stay with Jews and Israel to learn how to exterminate sandpeople (like they do) or let them do it all along since the racism card doesn´t work against them.
The enemy of my enemy, you know....

zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2017-08/mecklenburg-vorpommern-afd-holger-arppe-chat-gewaltverherrlichung-partei-ruecktritt
>„Hunderte Kinder und deren Familien stehen um die Hüpfburg herum und gucken“ schreibt er. Und weiter: „Dann wollen die Kinder alle mitspielen. So´n schönes zehnjähriges Poloch ist sicher schön eng…“

/ourguy/? /ourguy/!

NO! Show up and bring your own ballpen

Ah yeah. That sucks. I´m working rn too and it´s my last day before I go on a vacation. Looking forward to it.

>translating Chad to Hengst
heh

>checked
Meaning I've gotta take over the OP for the time being.

lmao AfD is controlled opposition

cute afd-chan dump commencing

CDU + SPD > 60%
Was stimmt mit den Leuten nicht?

15% bei der Bundestagswahl!

>AfD at 11%
>Germans consider this a victory

lmao call me when you're at 33%

Fuck AfD, these racist assholes won't do shit.
We need SPD.

a little bit of putsch-chan because why not

Weiss doch jeder. In der Schweiz.

Like I said I can sometimes respond, however I have to get some shit done today. Anyway ty.

why does every Hitler speech you people link have all this "inspiring music" in the background and pictures of nature. It's pure propaganda. If you're gonna share a speech, share the speech, but don't do it under the guise of "hey guys check this harmless thing out"

You're spreading nazi propaganda and should be ashamed of yourself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
SPD? With Heiko Mass, who is basically a fascist? This guy has no believes, just ideoligy. Doesn´t matter what system he is in he will always serve it because of his lack of spine, doesn´t matter if communism, fascism or democracy and his "fight against nazis".
Or Sigmar Gabriel, who is basically corrupt. Or Andrea Nahles who betrayed the working class.
We would need a SPD like it was 25 years ago. But we don´t need a SPD in the state it is in

Ruft doch mal Martin!

Fixing Germany (even slightly) will most likely fix the rest of Europe. Good luck Germanbros
t. Italian

Joining the dump.

Explain how they discriminate
people by race?

Oh and the SPD is not anymore what it once was, I wouldn´t recommend you to vote for them. Check out the AfD yourself, read their program, listen to some speeches and finally look at all the crimes commited by refugees.

I hope you have an open mind and tell your friends to do the same.

why would any self-respecting German vote for a party that didn't have the German national interest as a key part of their platform? You're Germany, you're not a nation of immigrants. Every party should be a racist party.

Oh and btw why is the left scoring so high? I thought they have a bad year, especially since they only have 2 good people left (Wagenknecht and Gysi).

>gysi
>good
SOMETIMES having a somewhat respectable opinion doesn't make him "good"

You tagged the wrong person, however I agree with you. Except I don´t see them as racist and don´t think that racist people or parties should be supported. However I agree that White People are rightfully concerned about their future, since they have declining birth rates and they are the only group which cannot have pride and is so often made fun of.

The right can't meme. Also to quote Jens Spahn
>Berliner Cafés: Sprechen Sie doch deutsch!
>Meine Beobachtung, dass in Cafés und Restaurants nur noch auf Englisch bedient wird, wurde zu Unrecht kritisiert.
>Wir erleben, wie sich elitäre Hipster gegenüber den Normalbürgern abschotten.
AfD/pol/ confirmed as elitist hipsters

so you don't think Germany should have any racist policies? Anyone in the world should be allowed to become German as long as they work hard and pay taxes?

Why even have a country then?

And you take hime seriously? Btw. you got that wrong, the left can´t meme, the right has the best memes. Why do you think Trump got elected?

Show me some recent polls
also give me a quick rundown on the FDP

I definitely think Germans who speak English in their private time should be deported.
They are elitist hipsters that undermine the national unity of Germany.
If nobody wants to take the hipster scum they should be sent to camps where we can concentrate their numbers

> the right has the best memes
look at the meme I was commenting on it's complete and utter crap.
>Why do you think Trump got elected?
Because I wanted him to get elected
FDP are basically Democraps

well, I agree with you in principle, but you have to understand that the English language is infinitely superior to German language, and should replace it as the national language of Germany.

In fact, we should just get rid of borders in Europe and have a ruling class consistent of Germans and Anglos. It's the only way Europe can have a future.

But other than that I entirely agree with you.

The FDP never fulfilled any major
election promises in over 50 years. They get always cucked in any coalition

Americans are basically mutts without any culture, and now they come here and spread their SJW hipster culture it's disgusting honestly.
Anglos are almost as bad, I'm glad they left the EU.
Germans and Anglos are nothing alike. Anglo culture is drinking tea and masturbating to Shakespeare who was a cunt.
German culture is drinking alcohol fighting everyone and reading Kant

Nice divide and conquer.

Kant was wrong about everything tbf.

And there's nothing wrong with being a cultureless mutt. Culture is for idiots anyways. Why should I eat sausages in a certain way just because my great great great grandpa couldn't think of any other ways to prepare them?

Why shouldn't we live in a global culture? Culture is for retards, and so is racial "purity"

Und weiter?!

Bald werdet ihr drecks Musel vergast/deportiert, und niemand wird euch helfen.

Bump. Hopefully AfD will get such a clear 3rd place, they´ll be slighty behind 2nd place.

>Kant was wrong about everything tbf.
So we read him because his German is complete cancer and we like reading cancer in our free time it makes us feel better about ourselves
>And there's nothing wrong with being a cultureless mutt.
I expect a mutt to think this
>Why shouldn't we live in a global culture?
Keep your twerking degeneracy, nobody likes you nobody respects you
Fuck off faggot, you are sucking off an American, many Germans fought and died for the freedom of Germany and you disgusting fucker are on your knees sucking off Americans who want to destroy Germany with their mutt culture.

obviously we shouldn't live in a shit global culture, but why not a good global culture. Why can't you get drunk and argue about Thomas Carlyle? Why shouldn't brits sip tea and jerk off to Hegel?

He just called him out.

Anyways keep this bumped again, I have to do work which will take me an hour

With another truck of peace driving through some mall before the 24.09. we will get to the second place.

What a time to be alive.

>satire

welt.de/satire/article168207696/AfD-stellt-erstes-Wahlplakat-von-Trump-Agentur-vor.html

>Why can't you get drunk and argue about Thomas Carlyle?
I don't argue about niggers, keep your nigger to yourself.
>Why shouldn't brits sip tea and jerk off to Hegel?
Because their pigeon brains can't comprehend Hegel.