Wtf I love angrywhtiemenistan

Wtf I love angrywhtiemenistan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tSPG0Tm1vwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Left make some of our best propaganda

I don't get it, is that supposed to be bad?

I don't get it, is this supposed to show how awesome that place would be?
All they're missing is lower taxes.

Wtf i hate angrywhitemenistan now

i fail to see anything wrong with this. not sure what the "artist" wanted to say

If he scrubs off the homos bit then I'm in

If white people are so awful then why is it a problem if we wall ourselves off? Wouldn't it be a good thing for everyone else?

And yet "The World" still wants to get inside.

Faggot

And they still try to get in

makes you thing, in it?

Don't really care about homos or speaking foreign (as long as you can speak English) but everything else seems great!

If they hate a white country why do they flock here?

There's a white person outside of course. It's the old red herring.

Look at his nose. He's an (((elite)))

How can I immigrate to Angrywhitemenistan?

kek

They wouldnt want us to suffer without any diversity

It sure would be comfy living on the inside of that great wall while the rest of the world has the itty-bitty problem of 10 billion apefricans to feed. Remember, no human is Illegal!

...why is this bad?

but they fail to answer the point raised that the press is lying.

Wait I just realised they meant this in a facetious way, legit thought it was an advertisement for paradise

The shitskins are already trying to find a way in.

I want in

>just saying.
If it had robot waifus or women that weren't whores it would be perfect.

>and yet The World begs to come in

What I find amusing is that the list explicitly states Muslims, Mexicans, and Refugees - but there is no mention of blacks, other than "thug culture", which implies that thug culture encompasses all blacks.

Wait, leftist really thing this is a bad thing ?

This would be a better movement than kekistan. Better country too

Literally South Africa

>this is caricature in Germany

And it would be the most successful place on the planet, and the people would be happy.

Angrywhitemenistan flag when ?

It has to be an intricate joke, r-right? I know communists want thug culture and a lying press but...

>the entire world still wants to get into "angrywhitemenistan"
Lmaooo

Where do I apply for a visa?

Add "niggers" to the no list and I'm in

>mfw someone out there thinks that is a dystopia

That's fucking retarded, Angrywhitemenistan looks like a good place. That cartoon only makes sense if you truly believe in "cultural enrichment" in literal sense. That pollution though looks kinda threatening, but isn't pollution more of because of globalism than nationalism?

Jobs + exports = bad dontchaknow?

Need to make that sign a little simpler.

>40 posts ITT
>No reminder that utopia requires no (((them)))
WTF?

The artist was clearly referring to them by "elites"

The first action of Angrywhitemanistan should be to dump exploding shit on those shitskins stood at the wall.
Not kill them, think of muh humanity. Just blow them up with exploding shit.
Then an Angrywhitemanistan ambulance should come at top speed with its lights flashing
and rush the shit to hospital.

While we're at confusing political cartoons, take a load of this. What is the artist saying? What does ethnic cleansing have to do with regular nationalism? Why are they waving the german flag and not the swastika flag if they're such meanies? Is the artist such a sissy that he won't even dare to draw a nazi flag? How does wanting Germany for Germans equal destroying non-Germans? If fundamentally wanting German for Germans is bad, why is wanting Germany for non-Germans good?

Fuck I hate these cucks. You don't need to be all "MY COUNTRY, FUCK YEAH" nationalist, but c'mon now, why purposely shit in your own nest and make everything shit for the sake of some ambiguous """multiculturalism""" that so far has only meant bloating crime rates and terrorism?

It's genuinely mystifying to me. A civic nationalist would make a distinction between an upstanding black person and a 'thug'. The artist disagrees I guess.

But I like dogs

never i didn't pay attention to the no homo and stuff, muslims and mexicans

Explain me this comic. As far as I know, it's not the Trumpets and frogmen who want war in sand-nigeria.

WTF are you on about 'No Doggles'?
It's not paradise without dogs. My GF goes LONG before my dog.
You can gas the Jews and niggers for all I care

nevermind*

Literally nothing wrong about that. All the "NO" points are civilization-destroying cancer.

Is it really just the gun that makes this worthy of mockery? I could see the 'Aryan' family being a 'subtle' accusation of racism. I guess man.

Hmm... really makes me think...

>the left meme badly
News

Someone edit this into Angrywomynofcoloristan

The artist is an idiot. I think they're trying to say we should drop all of our racists into Afghanistan to fight ISIS. The Neo-Nazis and ISIS would become allies to eliminate Israel.

>cheerful man with big gun
>bangin wife
>sparkly cake
>handsome well dressed children
>dachsund
is this really anti-right propaganda? seems utopian desu.

Notice how they stand, the man is the tallest and secures the others back with the gun, then the wife then the children and lastly the dog. It's a hierarchy and leftists hate hierarchy above all else. They literally think a photo like this is scary since they are scared of hierarchy.

they want us to export our pollution (read manufacturing jobs) overseas. we cant have slaves in the west anymore so we just have slaves in asia.

whoever made this is either intentionally blurring the line, or a complete idiot who can't into symbolism and words

Haven't you enjoyed yet the wonderfulness of THUG CULTURE?

Also, if it's so bad for minorities and people of the same color as poo, why there are kilometric lines to enter Angriwhitemenistan?

I always find it hilarious that the same people who bitch about English people living abroad who never learn the local language or eat the food are OK with cunts coming here and doing the same.

>neo nazis want western ethnostates
>leftists want mass arab migration
>it's the neo-nazis that are in allegiance with ISIS
what is this shit

Imagine, a world without multiculturalism and marxist values... woah. Creepy, huh? Imagine taking a bus and not having to share the ride with loud hip-hop blasting thugs. What a nightmare!

Lower taxes is implied by not having to pay for all the welfare

You're not dealing with logical or reasonable behaiviour with liberals.
They are just like stupid little animals. All reality is to them is something they deliberately convolute and tie in knots to the point where the confusion caused in their own heads is enough to justify the views they want to be true.
MSM targets them on a subliminal level at all times, they are addicted to the fantasy of it, and the dishonest vindication offered by 24 hour shill media

>picture
Does "The Man in the High Castle" get any better after the first few episodes? It feels like a barely above network TV show from ABC, and not really "premium".

even tho I think you should be killed, here you go

Looks like Goebbels family, you know before they all commited suicide.

>istan
>implying istan sounds like a shit place
>never realise how racist they are

Season 2 is better due to increased budget and better writing/more complex plot. season 1 is pretty boring desu but required if you want to see S2
Season 3 is in production.

really spins the ol' electrons right?

It's like they are fueling the fire with that pidgin shit

Oh shit, I speak english so I can into angrywhitemenistan!

Why is thug culture and lying press considered a good thing?

lol

Yeah, what a nightmare indeed.
Day by day, I am more convinced that Hitler was right, and that our world would be a better place had he won the war.

Sieg Heil!
youtube.com/watch?v=tSPG0Tm1vwI

it clearly says no homos

This is supposed to be bad? These people cannot be serious, right?

I know, either the cartoonist has mixed sympathies or isn't very clever. I suspect the latter

It's not homo when I bang some nice aryan ass.
:wink wink:

Thanks user x

They hate everything that is normal, good and pure in this world.
They are serious, for to them, nothing is as horrible as a healthy, stable white family with strong national identity.

Isn't that Poland at the moment?

It's kinda weird how the stereotypical hollywood version of nazi is this tall, muscular, blond, handsome man, and all the other kind of people were instantly pit down, when in reality most of the nazis were just regular everyday looking europeans. Goebbels, for example, had a club foot, and was a small fragile man. Of course the tall blond muscleman was the ideal man in nazi mythology, but it's kinda retarded how hollywood has put this twist in nazi germany how every single slightly disabled person got the bullet, when the mere existence and position of Goebbels proves that wrong.

and they got working industry. holy fuck. if that happened the rest of the world would get btfo in no time.

Pretty accurate, Vlad.

fuck off faggot, go be raped by a gang of feral niggers : you'll enjoy it

Because we are only people on earth capable of producing anything meaningful and support others.

Apart from asian men.

one more STAN

WE WUZ ENGLISH AN' SHIEET

Here's a blank

No Muslim sorry

Fuck you that's not real

>no elites
bullshit, the right worships elites. they want elites to have even more money. They're willing to go medically bankrupt so that an elite asshole can get a tax break.

Is the guy who made this a double agent?

>tfw i'm strangely ok with that knowing what is happening to Britain