ANTIFA CLASSIFIED AS DOMESTIC TERRORISTS

>ANTIFA CLASSIFIED AS DOMESTIC TERRORISTS

Federal authorities have been warning state and local officials since early 2016 that leftist extremists known as “antifa” had become increasingly confrontational and dangerous, so much so that the Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as “domestic terrorist violence,” according to interviews and confidential law enforcement documents obtained by POLITICO

Previously unreported documents disclose that by April 2016, authorities believed that “anarchist extremists” were the primary instigators of violence at public rallies against a range of targets. They were blamed by authorities for attacks on the police, government and political institutions, along with symbols of “the capitalist system,” racism, social injustice and fascism, according to a confidential 2016 joint intelligence assessment by DHS and the FBI.

archive.is/R6oYt

Btw if you don't already know, politico is extremely far left wing. It's unusual they would break this

Bamp

Bump for great justice

>using archive for Politico

Autist, retard, or both.

>politico is extremely far left wing.

No they are not they're centrist as shit, they were accused of being biased towards the right under Obama because he was the one in power and they had critical stories of him and the dems.

For you anyone who's not a holocaust denier is "extremely left wing".

>Politico is leaking confidential FBI documents so that domestic terrorists know they should lay low for awhile
doesn't this make Politico complicit in aiding and abetting domestic terrorism?

They're not leaking they're reporting something that was leaked to them. Absolutely protected under the bill of rights you partisan reptile.

suck dick commies

doesn't politico run politifact? cause politifact is left wing as fuck and not even factual.

wouldn't surprose me if politico shills were here trying to gain some right wing readership since they have to report on antifa negatively now since thats the order thats been passed on to all controlled media.

antifa needed street cred, so the msm was told to stop supporting them so they could feel hard again. because people were catchign on to the fact the the establishment pulled antifas strings.

not even really hiding it

>doesn't politico run politifact? cause politifact is left wing as fuck and not even factual.

Politifact is left wing as fuck but is not related to politico.

I'm just saying it's retarded to think that anything besides Daily Stormer and Real True News is shilling and not worth reading. Politico is a reliable source, far more reliable than the WP or NYT who run long articles analyzing Donald Trump's handshakes, or Fox that straight makes shit up more often than even CNN.

>anarchist extremist
what is moderate anarchist like?

CHARGE YOUR PHONE YOU FUCK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I knew it.
The feds are investigating these groups.

The media caught wind of this before the public did and that is why they are so strongly condemning them in the past few days.

Cannot wait to see communist baby boomers organizing these people get sent to prison for life.

Fake news.

Even the vocal antifa supporter Paul Ryan (R) has been forced to abandon his political and financial support of the communist-anarchist group!

Anyone that's claims to be a centrist is always left of center. Their talking points are always from the left. Nobody is buying the "I'm in the middle" bullshit.

Remember the idiots who would post "THEY'RE LITERALLY ANTI FACISM .IF YOU'RE AGAINST THEM YOU MUST BE A FACIST"
Now all we need is to identify BLM and the ball will officially start rolling.

I'd even say that Politico is contrarian.

>The feds are investigating these groups.
>The media caught wind of this before the public did and that is why they are so strongly condemning them in the past few days.

i figured that's what was goin on. it makes sense. the media are acting like they got read the riot act. someone put the care on 'em

*scare

i'm pro-lgbt shit and pro-choice, but want strict immigration policies for the West and have zero patience for minority/poc timewasting shit

id call that centrist