Would I be accepted as a European?

Not that I am wanting to move to Europe, I like owning lots of guns. However I'm wondering if a guy like myself would blend in with everyday Europeans or not. My last name is from Slovenia, I have ash brown hair and eyes and I'm 6'2. My grandma and grandpa were born in Belarus and my mom was born in northern Minnesota so I don't have mestizo genes if that is a concern. What do Europeans think of Americans?

>What do Europeans think of Americans?
Fat and dumb.

not all are fat and dumb just like not all polish people are plumbers for brits

Europe is not a country, moron. If you know Slovenian and have a Slovenian name, you'll fit into Slovenia, and so on.

Not just plumbers, they're also prozzies

Learning languages is such a difficult thing to do even if you go to the country and learn there. How was learning English for you?

It depends.
Europe has so many different cultures, languages and history in a small place.
I can go to Germany, Scandiavia, Italy, Spain within 2 hours flying time and they are all very different.
Yet I can spend 26 hours on a plane to visit my family in New Zealand and the culture is similar to rural England.

The thing about Europe is fitting in to the local cultures. You'd be welcome in UK. Because we generally like Americunts. Even though you fuckers talk loudly. And don't comprehend banter.
But you don't know from the flag on this post whether I'm Scottish, English, Northern Irish or Welsh.

I hope you visit Europe. Without doubt, you'll get a good welcome and hospitality.

>What do Europeans think of Americans?
99% of people are very curious so you will probably be asked a lot of questions
>Would I be accepted as a European?
most likely yes. As long as you aren't half black and look white people won't care. Don't take the purity spiral fags too seriously

Piss off you trailernigger.

he just answered your question, no reason do be a nigger about it. Also dont tell People id you voted Drompf

Where in northern mn and is she a milf

lmao europeans thought I was "french or some shit" and I'm not even white

you probably wouldn't fit, but I'm european and I wouldn't fit in slovenia either, I could probably fit in france/italy if I learned the language to perfection but I'd still always be "l'espagnol", It's literally impossible to blend 100% into a culture you were not brought up with

lol

fuck u, really

You would blend into Romania or Bulgaria, underman.

>and I'm 6'2
You are about 2 meters, that's the first thing You have to learn.
And pleaose not do this common mistake and move to Europe, not Islamic Caliphate pf the Europe.

cringeworthy post

Europoors are insanely envious of American and will implore sour grapes reasoning at every opportunity.

>Also dont tell People id you voted Drompf
Unless You move to true, white part of Europe of course.

few years of english videogames, pretty easy

>you would blend into romania
yea
>or bulgaria
DONT REDIRECT THE BURGERS TO US YOU FUCKING CUNT