Is this all Sup Forums needs to stop being Nazis? Just find a black woman to love?

Is this all Sup Forums needs to stop being Nazis? Just find a black woman to love?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jwZhFUZFGGE&t=6s
youtu.be/wBEEHfYU1ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's not enough attractive black women in the world to quell Sup Forums entirely.

(((bates)))

wtf i love miscegenation now

>Bates
>Baits

That implies that attractive niggers exist at all

No.

"I was a neo-Nazi. Then I fell in love with a black woman. Now we're both neo-Nazis"

It's an essentially true premise. If women weren't such frigid assholes, there would be less hate in the world.

I used to love Asian girls until "the one" fucked me up. Now I'm married to a hot white woman and need to secure the future for our white whatevers and also fuck the fucking Vietnamese.

checked
can you stop with the normie faggot emoji shit, this isnt plebbit nigger.

powerful testimony.

thanks for sharing

upvote

bump

Hell no

According to the games industry black women can be Nazis too.

>I made up shit and wrote it as a headline
You don't think someone would do that: just, like, write an article and lie?

Also:
>Anglo
>BBC
>B B C

You're telling me a neo nazi fell in love with a black woman, and decided to tell BBC.
Fake news. All fucking day.
Sage

I have seen maybe 2 attractive nogs in my life. They we're both on this board and both were dating a guy that looks like Ryan Gosling.

> Black women ruin all the good things

Our national tax payed broadcast company has made plenty of that kind stories past two year now.

Like:
>"the former skinhead" realizes we need to love each other, not hate... (the guy was actor btw)

When I decide I'm not racist, I'll be sure to call CNN

Why do these stories always focus on personal anecdotes? Society is an aggregate, not an anecdote. Here's what I would find more compelling:

>I was a neo-Nazi. Then the black murder rate fell by a factor of 20

Now see, if that were to happen, it really might call into question some of my current beliefs (I'm not a NatSoc, I'm just using their headline). But I don't live in a society represented by an anecdote. Whether or not two individuals do some particular thing is irrelevant to the question of what things will look like as a whole.

tfw ywn fugg brittany venti

The nazis crave the Big Black Cunt.

Yes! I don't find black women attractive though,
give pretty lady I can go church with every sunday ples

Fuck no.
I would never mongrelize my own children.

Thanks for posting Alicia keys when she hadn't gone full ho

all I need is an AIDs ridden niggerfu to settle down and breed hybrids with

mommy

There's not enough black women here, it's impossible for me to find one

There's one thing Hitler feared more than jews:

falling for a Black Woman.

Any true man must love his children, who are basically continuation of himself, more than what he uses to produce them. This man doesnt love his children, he wants them to be dumb mutts.

In ancient times racism was non-existant because every man had access to a Black Booty

Fake news propaganda. OP unironically believes what the BBC says.

I work with an incredibly attractive black woman. She's married to a black doctor. I've met the doctor, and he's a weeb, but successful and got himself a trophy wife.

>cherrypicking the most caucasian looking blacks
don't pretend that 90% of black women aren't gorilla looking animals

*laughs at non-pink penis*

Close, but it's not race specific. They just need to be loved.

Come home white man

>BBC

I was a Trump supporter. Then I remembered the nuclear codes

Weak persons with good genes are quick to fall in love with any genetic-variant that will come their way just because they want to be in a loving relationship, and have sex.

Next thing you know they're marrying a poor genetic entity & throwing away their good genes (which took thousands of years to produce) and dumping out more mutant babies.

Yet, it seems 97% of humanoids are subtly malformed beings who might as well breed with dogs.

>implying you can't redpill your negress
>implying black women don't want to naturally submit to white owners
Sup Forums please

Holy shit female cops should never be sent on patrol.

"Lesbian got a new pet"

Black lesbian women are the new handbag dog for
white upper middle class social climbers.

>That implies that attractive niggers exist at all
This. If you're capable of finding a dindu attractive, you never were a Nazi

It's (((their))) master plan.
State-issued negress gf for every alt-right member.

The BBC is pure propaganda.

More real news from the BBC. Love those guys

I mean I would fall in love with this creature no matter what, my penis commands it.

Sign me up

And I had such hopes for Poland. Tell me you're one of those elusive Polish niggers and that whites are still proud to be white somewhere.

>HEYO, WHITE BOI.
>GIMME DAT DICK

East African niggs are pretty hot

they are tall and skinny and don't turn in to boonblobs once they hit 19, and don't have the ape skull and nose

try that in here see what happens lol

Oh look, OP's being a disingenuous faggot again.

do they all look like this?

...cocksNews, BBCuck, all the failing MSM is now trying to promote themselves on Sup Forums expecting to find sympathisers or ppl to deceive here

Kek

You did it to yourselves. You are on your way to the history buns as lying sacks of shit and we helped it fucking sage

>i was a neo-Nazi, not understanding a single law of Nazi Germany and then muh dick got in a way of civilization and control
Such courage in building a better world, boobs really are hard to defeat, much harder than Jews.
Was that before or after the trip to Thailand ladyboy club?
Those based civic nationalists.

>"Claire Bates"
"Clearly Bait"

Nope sorry, already got myself an Aryan girlfriend so no negroes for me.

In Warsaw at least we are proud to be gay.
But those bouncing monster titties would turn straight anything with a penis.

>Finland not typing in an autistic way

what is this?

how did this change his opinion when there are sooooo many non-white neo nazis????????
youtube.com/watch?v=jwZhFUZFGGE&t=6s

>Gay pride Warsaw wide.
I guess that'll have to do.
>bouncing monster titties
A woman should have small breasts until she becomes a mother. And once she's a mother, you shouldn't find her attractive anymore. That is, if she's not the mother of your own children.

Is that the ex (((neo-nazi))) on the picture ?

Yep.

she looks disgusting desu, you have to fall pretty low to fuck literal shit

It's just me doing quality control, honestly. Red heads can be cute, especially if they're copper instead of carrottop. I'm a pretty cute redhead. Only bad genes I think I got were my crooked teeth (I also had an extra tooth when I was really young that had to be removed). Groid girls can be cute too. Some of them have big brown doe eyes and smiles that just light up the room they're in. You know what's not cute? A ginga nigga, especially one who somehow manages to have freckles while still being black.
I kinda want to find another red head, but finding a red head girl who stopped somewhere before "all of them" when she was deciding on what cocks she was going to gargle is a bit difficult.

Well I used to have a Turkmen fuckbuddy. They are as white as Turks or even less. Still a racist.

Lol.

You aren't a racist, you are just a retard who doesn't respects people or you failed in relationship and now gone damage control.

>falling for the gook meme

What's it like to live with yourself after committing beastiality?

>Claire Bates
Is it a man larping as woman or a dyke?
Either way how could it be a neo-nazi in the first palce?

I don't find nigger skull shapes to be aesthetically pleasing yo I doubt this could actually ever happen to me.

>posts attractive "black" woman
>is actually mixed
every time

>and got aids.

Do your duty and make as many redheads as you can for others to enjoy.

Jesus motherfucking Christ. What the fucking hell?! This is actually real: youtu.be/wBEEHfYU1ck
What.

>lemme tell you about your life
Ok.
I had normal relationship with Russian girls before and after that. I respect people on a per case basis, but I have grounded prejudice againt some groups of them.

highlights for the indolent

ikr but my wife loves them baka

When I see shitclike that, I understand more why in america niggers get shot.

Love conquers all, goy. xx

Guys who get converted because they met a nice black girl were misguided to begin with and probably didn't take their ideology seriously.

Don't know how many times I've heard of antisocial criminals who call themselves Nazis turning their lives around and getting on the news for denouncing their old way of life.

You lot can have mine
I don't want it

its a kike dyke

Racists don't care if other races are good or bad, that's just propaganda to expose their bad things. Racists only want to protect their own race, they don't want to know other races. It's like i don't need to know how it is to jump from a bridge, i love myself, i like my race and i like my culture, that's why i am racist, i don't need niggers in my house, but i understand other races and people exist, but please not in my country or bed. Racists aren't evil, people who invade other people's countries are evil. Slave owners are evil, they breed with niggers and have an excuse they are racists or that those people are subhuman. White racists don't breed with niggers.

nah. they also smell terrible.

That one looks sticky
You like your women glistening like a floating turd?
You keep it.

>White racists don't breed with niggers.
I did not have children with her. Or do you believe in telegony?

Well, WE

>things that happened

Neo Nazis are a Deep State Clinton operation.

You aren't a racist, you are just a drunk fucking around random whores. Civic nationalists care about blacks being based or not, i don't care. I don't care if niggers exist in Africa, i don't want to watch them from my porch to pick my cotton, i want to kill every migrant nigger coming here, man, woman, child, doesn't matters. I don't need niggers.

Keked

How does anything you say about racism contradict my behaviour?
Also, I don't drink, you miss again

Is this all you need to realize that were right?
>

Pretty sure I got podesta's friends calling from Israel calling us all Goyim and Gentiles. Also got them on the steps to creating antifa in the US....long before it was even a word.

You put your penis into different race? Then you shitpost how you had bad experience with nigger women. So it's like you aren't gay unless balls are touching bullshit.
>oh i am not gay, i was just trying out that gay ass and decided after 10 attempts that gays aren't normal

Oh yeah, the prolific lesbian neo-nazi. The far right is full of them.