Norwegian government wants to ban my semi autos

Norwegian government wants to ban my semi autos

What the fuck do I do? I paid a lot for my shit

HELP

I'm not too familiar with Norway's laws but unless you're wealthy and/or politically well connected all you can do is attempt to get the attention of your local politicians. As a Californian this isn't even worth bothering in my area, your mileage will vary depending on your location.

The questions to ask is exactly how much information does the government keep on your private property? If there's any kind of mandatory registration system you can bet they will come after you eventually if a ban passes, and you're only really option besides armed resistance leading to your inevitable death is to lie (i.e. lost in a boating accident) and make sure your property is secure and won't be found with a basic search of your house.

If Norway doesn't have registration or any real means of directly tying possession of a firearm to you personally you have a better chance of keeping your property hidden and not letting the authorities onto the fact you possess illicit property.

Again, your mileage will vary depending on what kind of privacy protections you enjoy, if any if those circumstances.

uncuck your country faggot.

just kys breivik junior

Lose them in a boating accident

Considering Brussels is trying to ban practically all semi-auto rifles you might want to concern yourself with your own immediate surroundings

Do you have any kind of shooter's advocacy groups? Is there a Norwegian NRA equivalent? If not, you have some organizing to do and some more money to spend. Find rich sport shooters and get them on your side, then go after politicians. Godspeed and never surrender your weapons.

What the fug?
Are those cocksuckers actually pushing this shit?
I thought Krypos BTFO them pretty well and explained why that won't work.

My govt is up to similar antics. Its time to revolt quite frankly

Go boating

flee to 'merica

vote Liberalistene

You can 'loose' the gun you know

Calicuck here but any insight into why your gov is pushing anti-gun policies? I would think the whole ultra-neutral and self-reliance thing would be the defining argument. From the outside looking in this seems like pandering to Brussels in an attempt to maintain the Schengen agreement another other EU ties but I could be mistaken.

I'm going to assume most of the anti-gun rhetoric has to do with "public safety" and preventing terrorism.

>What the fuck do I do?

Tell them you lost them in a moose accident

>not just buying a hi-point instead of expensive bullshit

it's all "muh Breivik"

Why do they want your guns OP? What are they planning? And also you should keep your guns.

Most Norwegians don't even have semi autos. Most Norwegians have "hunting" weapons

>uncuck yourself faggot
>uses UN flag

Why would you need this gun if you arent ready to use it aagainst people who want to take your shit? Greatest marksman of modern time is from your country, dont make him feel ashamed for you.

Come to America. I'm going shooting tomorrow and will be reloading today. Now that fsggot Obunghole is gone, I can find Retumbo in stock.

If the right to arm isn't guaranteed in your Constitution, live elsewhere

Just not here btw

Do you have a garden?

Bury some before it's banned

Put them on craiglist and pretend you sold them

Saus?
Hadde endelig tenkt å få fingrene ut av ræva og bevæpne meg.

Oswald could rattle off >1 round per second accurately with a bolt action "hunting rifle". They're coming for all your guns eventually bro.

> has guns
> being oppressed
> not sure what to do
Perhaps you should give your guns to your husband

bury it in sealed PVC tubes. i got over a dozen full autos sealed in pvc tubes with cosmoline and argon gas buried in the everglades.

Arnt all guns semi-autos? uh, the non-automatic ones anyway

They have too, they wouldn't want anything other than 2 wheel vehicles on the roads. Or having the means to defend oneself when muh migrants take over.

Surprised they haven't already done this in Murrica all things considered

The climate is getting charged everywhere.

Bury the guns, and claim that niggers stole it from you, and wait.

round per second accurately with a bolt action

Get insurance for your property inside your house, fake a robbery/fire/whatever, say they stole/burned/whatever the guns plus jewelry. Collect insurance money.

You know what to do OP......

Bury them in plastic bags. Then say you lost them.

Don't give in Nordic user, I'm sure your fellow nords will not agree with this decision.

De kan ikke retroaktivt beslaglegge våpen som allerede har blitt godkjent. Vet om noen nisser som fikk godkjent Saiga 12 den ene fuckings uka eller noe det var lov, og som sitter med den enda.
Eller er det noe nytt de kommer med, som jeg ikke har blitt oppmerksom på?

if its antiques and collectable you can have them under a special permit or something, check with your community.

Otherwise shut up about it maybe, i dunno

de sa det kom til å gjelde for de som allerede har de på VG. alt jeg vet

fuck off, EU is the cause of all European cuckery you larp flagging retard!

use them one last time on you know who

Google "halvautomatiske våpen"
Mange artikler fra i dag

Didn´t your gun laws change after Breivik? he did use a ruger mini 14 which is classified as a semi automatic rifle.

>not using semi-autos for hunting
shamefur dispray

The ones that got stolen by niggers last month?

VG er latterlige. Skal politiet plutselig beslaglegge ~50% av ALLE våpen i Norge? Bullshit. Da kjoper jeg ulovlig i stedet.

No laws changed after breivik, only a temporary ban on all semi auto sales which lasted 6 months or 2 years i dont remember exactly how long

Bow the "right wing" parties want to bow to the EU and ban semi autos. It has nothing to do with Breivik

My government is scared shitless of gEUrmany.

Reminds me of the past only we are cucks now.

I'm in the EU and I have semi-automatic shotguns, explain yourself.

Semi auto shotguns are not banned, and will remain legal in norway too

Can you own mini 14s or ar15s in spain?

This

But what reasoning does your goverment have for changing the laws? You guys still have very little crime and you have only had one mass shooting where a "assault" rifle was used. It´s been over 6 years since Breiviks rampage and you haven´t had any terror attacks or mass shootings since then.

Im going to literally send a copypasta email to every single member of parliament now. Their emails are found online

>muh Breivik
also we must impress the cool kids in EU

>They want to stop a Breivik sequel
>This is the way to get a Breivik sequel
Dis gun be gud

Gotta disarm the populace before they ship 100,000 Muslims and some Jewish overseers into Norway.

You can own semi-auto rifles. I believe I could own a mini-14 but not an ar15 since it would be considered a military weapon. Can you own an ar15 in Norway?

Semi autos are for faggots anyway.

What are you unable to kill your prey with 1 bullet? Does the bigger recoil hurt your shoulder? A real man uses bolt action.

correction: aparently I could also own ar15s

How do we free The Commander?

Welcome to the club nord bro.
Feels bad man. Get you shit valued high for the buy back. Unless it isn't registered then just keep it.

There is one vague reference to muh Breivik, and that "hunters don't need more than bla bla".
So in short: no actual reason whatsoever. It's either moronic symbol politics or sinister motives.

How does fremskrittspartiet view the current gun laws? I know they are a bunch of zionist social-conservative bitches, but maybe they would have a somewhat more positive stance on the issue

>bigger recoil
I can't feel the difference between semi-auto and bolt tbqh. What matters is the type of bullet and the weight of the weapon in my experience.

Massacre that part of your government with kitchen knives.

this is not murica, European people actually like gun control since very few people own guns and therefore they are not affected by it

Military weapon? Jej

>what the fuck do i do?

Use them

breivik or sell it

The 13 gorillion didnt happen

Sell it on the black market then move to Canada.

Fellow nordbros i can change my early vote, right?
I threw one for Frp last week because i'm leaving for leafland for a few weeks and i thought, rather these shitheads continue than the labor alternative.
Now i am gonna 'waste' my vote on Liberalistene instead, if possible.

According to the article on VG the proposal was presented by an Frp minister.
So yeah they sold out. I voted for them to get the exact opposite of this.

Turn them in goyim, you dont want an environment where the refugees might have guns do you?
Just ban guns and everyone is safe.

see

kek

Hitler 1.3 million?

You mean 6 million?

It says 13 not 1.3

Oil it up with cosmoline and bury it. If they come around knocking?
>Yes, oh I lost it, some muslims broke in and stole.

it says 13 (probably ww2 included)

Hide them my dude

Why do you faggots suppose them to cheat instead of fighting? Don't you understand it's not even about them personally?

Yeah, If you are a registered sports-shooter for 2 years, in a rifle club. Or if you are a gunsmith, or a collector.

Breivik shot all the people with a modified rifle, I dont think he even used his semi automatic handguns

Could you slowly get parts replaced but keep the old parts - so that when they come to take it you can present them with a full gun but keep your one hidden. Ship of theseus style?

Ok I just entered the email of every norwegian parliament member
What do i write in the email?

"Don´t force me to do a Breivik 2.0 now ya hear?"

>UN Flag

Hej betydningsfulde folk,

Jeg er komplet idiot og forstår ikke så meget af hvad der foregår. Derfor mener jeg at muh skydevåben skal redde norge fra at imaginære hitler kommer til magten og undertrykker mig.

Sådan er det nu engang at være nordmand - det er nok også derfor vi skriver på dansk uden at kunne udtale sproget ordenligt.

Kys og knus

Dear Nigger,

send de et jådpegg av gadsden flagget
det burde vise de

Here's what you do, faggot:

You wait until they come to take it and you let them have it, bullets first.

I forgot, he's still at large and very much a threat in 2012+5. He can't keep getting away with it; some sacrifices must be made to orotect Norways nascent diversity.

Now might be a good time for it to get "stolen".

Oh snap, we 2A General na'. I'd post my M1 Garand and 1903 if I had any photos on me.

Not particularly good advice seen as you know that's not what anyone would ever do. You wouldn't either.

Gimme the quick macaroni on the whole situation

(U)kjære politikere.

Vi lærte den 22 juli 2011 hvor treg og håplose og upålitelige vårt lands sikkerhetstjenester er.
Jeg foler meg derfor utrygg i mitt eget land, med kun statlige tjenester til å beskytte meg.
Derfor er jeg eier av halvautomatiske våpen, for å kunne beskytte meg selv og mitt hjem mot det staten ikke makter å beskytte meg fra (dvs. det aller meste).
Jeg leser i dag i nyhetene at dere skal forby halvautomatiske skytevåpen.
Resultatet er da at min private sikkerhet effektivt reduseres til nær ingen sikkerhet uten at noe kan ta over.
Dette er et forkastelig og uforståelig steg, som ikke tjener noen andre enn de kriminelle som nå vil få mote en mindre væpnet befolkning i deres utokter.
Vennligst tenk dere om.

(U)vennlig hilsen,
user Anonsen

Legg gjerne ved et bilde av en slange som blir trådt på.