FBI calls out Antifa

Holy fuck.

politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235

archive.is/R6oYt

FBI LABEL ANTIFA "DOMESTIC TERRORISTS" IN RELEASED CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS

>Federal authorities have been warning state and local officials since early 2016 that leftist extremists known as “antifa” had become increasingly confrontational and dangerous, so much so that the Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as “domestic terrorist violence,” according to interviews and confidential law enforcement documents obtained by POLITICO.

>reviously unreported documents disclose that by April 2016, authorities believed that “anarchist extremists” were the primary instigators of violence at public rallies against a range of targets.

FBI source says they literally have no idea what the fuck to do about the rise in extremism on both sides.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=181&v=0krEM2Fy970
twitter.com/politico/status/903553036894732289
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-15/doj-demands-13-million-ip-addresses-visitors-antifa-website-used-coordinate-riots
youtube.com/watch?v=PN2ZTpqr8sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Some of the DHS and FBI intelligence reports began flagging the antifa protesters before the election. In one from last September, portions of which were read to POLITICO, DHS studied “recent violent clashes … at lawfully organized white supremacist” events including a June 2016 rally at the California Capitol in Sacramento organized by the Traditionalist Workers Party and its affiliate, the Golden State Skinheads.

>At the Sacramento rally, antifa protesters came looking for violence, and “engaged in several activities indicating proficiency in pre-operational planning, to include organizing carpools to travel from different locations, raising bail money in preparation for arrests, counter-surveilling law enforcement using three-man scout teams, using handheld radios for communication, and coordinating the event via social media,” the DHS report said.

>The intelligence assessments focus less on guns than handmade weapons used by antifa, with photos of members brandishing ax handles and shields, often with industrial-sized bolts attached to create crude bayonets. A senior state law enforcement official said, “A whole bunch of them” have been deemed dangerous enough to be placed on U.S. terrorism watch lists.

>U.S terrorism watch lists

Wow so they really are out to kill anyone who disagrees.

bump.

the alt-left is fucked.

WHY HAVEN'T THEY SOLVED THE FUCKING FBI LEAKS YET

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING DON

Fuck Drumpf and Amerikkka. We will keep bashing the fash and you nazi pigs can't do shit about it.
Fuck you snitches

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=181&v=0krEM2Fy970

you just got watchlisted.

they really can imprison you all.

Even the vocal antifa supporter Paul Ryan (R) has been forced to abandon his political and financial support of the communist-anarchist group!

Why don't they call out who funds them. This sudden backlash is bullshit and stinks too high hell for anyone who is not full retard.

>FBI source says they literally have no idea what the fuck to do about the rise in extremism on both sides.

How about you FBI faggots start prosecuting corruption in the political and banking classes. That would go a long way to makking people less pissed off. We are radicalized because we are not living under equitable law and it's plain as fucking day.

Wait are they terrorist organization now? I'm confused.
Did they actually get on that terrorist list with Isis?

>8668

They are doing their job. People are getting hurt and serious crimes are being committed and its better than us having to be vigilantes. Fuck I love my country.

>mfw realizing all these "nazi" rallies and "right wing" rallies were just ploys by the FBI to draw out and identify Antifa members.

When will shooting commies become leagl in the US i wonder?

Stop protecting pedophile organizations you stupid shit head.

well FBI stop being the most corrupt organization of all time

Fuck the FBI especially Comey fuck him

trust you as much as a random bag of shit in an alley somewhere

>not seeing the big picture

ANTIFA and the alt-kike are sacrificial lambs to justify the imprisonment of anyone who dares to attack the (((((establishment))))). It's no coincidence even leftist politicians coordinated their disavowal of ANTIFA last week.

you stole my thread faggot

Well, they got what they wished for.

I wouldn't be surprised, the FBI run the white supremacist scene in the US, And unless things have changed they also run the traditional communist parties. All they need to do is plant enough seeds in each field and wait to see which fuckwits come out for the harvest.

Check out some of these retards in the twitter post for the article

>twitter.com/politico/status/903553036894732289

>"Antifa dindu nuffin! Antifa gud boyz!"

>you stole my thread faggot

Didn't see it. Also, and more importantly, who gives a fuck?

>it was an FBI honeypot
>but not for the """"""""""KKK"""""""""" or """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Nazi"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" larpers
>but for antifa
>the next time they organize and start throwing tolerance candles the FBI are sending their asses to FEMA death camps
so long alt-left

Here we go boys. You think they'll give us a green light at some point to just blast these commie fucks?

Anyone know what happened to red helmet cuck from Charlotesville?

His name is Brent Betterly.

>snitches
>WAAAHHHHHH THIS GUY CALLED OBAMA A MONKEY ON FACEBOOK LET'S CALL HIS EMPLOYER TO MAKE THEM PUNISH HIM FUCKING FASCIST SCUM!!

>t. Butthurt DACATaco About to Be Deported

I know right.

Check out the comments on the article itself. It's pure ignorance on behalf of the normies. They don't seem to look past the name.

It was banter it's ok.
I don't care who posted it I just wanted Sup Forums to see it, thanks user!

>browse our website, they said
>come to a rally, they said
>it will be fun, no risk, they said

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-15/doj-demands-13-million-ip-addresses-visitors-antifa-website-used-coordinate-riots

if they kill some feds maybe.

Are they as stupid as "I wouldn't be surprised if Trump was behind Antifa"? Because that's one of them on Twitter. Kek.

>I don't care who posted it I just wanted Sup Forums to see it, thanks user!

A good mantra to have. We all have to help each other out.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

Has he been arrested?

Oh well I def don't want that to happen apparently the feds have actually been helping us all along.

Bump

Exactly. They kept waiting and waiting and baiting and baiting the right to do something, but they actually have principles. So they had to go with the one group actually hurting people unprovoked. We're next (if we haven't been put in the same boat already).

Ta-ta, Antifa

Basically the same type of shit on Twitter in reply to this article... Are these even real people or are they CTR tier paid shills? I'm not sure how anyone would find it difficult to google "Antifa" and find a historical article or encyclopedia page about them. Then once they find out their full name, do more reading from there.

>>browse our website, they said
>>come to a rally, they said
>>it will be fun, no risk, they said

Consequences. Hmmm

So, the joke is going to be:

ANTIFA is made up of...300 FBI agents, 3 druggies, and 2 uni kids mad at their parents, in the future.

I swear to god facebook has some of the dumbest mother fuckers I have ever laid eyes on.

I'M CRYING TEARS OF JOY

>Publicly hunting commies will be legal in your lifetime

Because they're the ones leaking them, dumbass

would be believable if 99% of them didnt look like punk ass nerd virgin skeleton NEETs who just stopped sucking mommies tit yesterday

C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D

Nigga, you and your pantyboys are all going to jail. Pound me in the ass prison. When you get there, you're going to try to ass up to Tyrone and Jose. Those of you who aren't turned into blowup dolls are going to get the shit kicked out of you for interrupting the natural flow of things inside. Then the Aryan Brotherhood is going to have their way with you. You're in for a whole lot of rapings, beatings, and stabbings.

No no no no OP!! What the fuck are you doing?!?! This doesn't fit the russian narrative of all alphabet agencies are deep state, jewish, communist sympathizers and cannot be trusted at any cost. Delete this now!!!

>when you can just let the FBI doxx you so we don't have to waste time.

You ever had cock meat sandwich?

You sure do love butt stuff

Fuck off commie. You will rot in jail while taking Tyrone's cock up your butt.

Are the other chans using ruin life tech on him yet?

If there is ever evidence they killed a cop it would quite literally be their death sentence

Guess they are in good company with trump supporters.

No joke. Exactly what they did to the militia movement 25 years ago.

bump

good, fuck em

Excellent bait. 10/fash

They realised antifa were driving people from middle/unaffiliated and even the left to the right. Also if they opress antifa then they just have to wait for a right winger to do something stupid so they can opress them too. Jailed and arrested antifa can also be coopted more directly by the deep state and alphabet agencies.

beniz da anus :-DDDD

Enjoy being on a watch list permanently faggot.... Antifa are about to be thrown into the big league with criminal groups and officially labelled domestic terrorists... funs over..

Think of Pol in years to come when your stopped and searched at airports as its on your record forever, in a decade or so you may find you have issues keeping that job due to your affiliated past...

Free tip of the day .....remember actions have consequences and what you do and say today is recorded forever, cannot be erased and can/will come back to affect you throughout your life... thats a long time... reassess your life and go and get a decent one.

Remember the commies are planning the revolution to be on November the 4th.

I haven't even started on the fisting.

>accessing a video/website keeps you a criminal record
>hippie flag

>Profa

What? What the fuck is profa? Pro Fascist? There is no such thing.

> Rising kkk groups

Source needed.

> Hate crimes increasing during Trump's campaign

Source needed.

> all white supremacists are trump supporters

Source needed.

Above all these are literally Trump parody accounts.

I think everyone should be anti fascism don't you

?

leaf-quality bait

oh yea, thats like "the big deal" they got going down. why didnt they pick the 5th it would get them more internet points?

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Haahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!

Can you post more screenshots like these of responses to the article? It's entertaining and helps keep the read more active.

I think every one should be anti violence but in the mean time all of my goals are achieved because of violence that others took action with.

Can't complain.

you can get a secret service visit for that shit dont be stupid

>here we go, attacking people who are trying to stop #Fascism sick "I wish we had had #Antifa in 1938." Signed, victims of the #Holocaust.
Jesus fucking Christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=PN2ZTpqr8sQ
There's hope for you yet, creep.

>If we had no fascists, we wouldn't need Antifa anymore and they'd go away

It's like...it's like their version of history didn't include that Jews/Communists/Marxist ideology took over Germany before the end of WWI, just like it had in Russia, and that Fascism was a response to Communism.

The version of history taught in their schools didn't.

>he didn't want to create a bait image

All the more (You)s for me

>it's like their version of history didn't include that Jews/Communists/Marxist ideology took over Germany before the end of WWI

Too be fair we aren't exactly taught this in public schools and most normies account of history is only what public schools taught them

They don't know that and when you tell them they don't believe you because they weren't taught those specifics in history class usually. When WW2 is taught in most western schools the focus seems to be very much be on "democracy vs nazis" and they don't go into much of what the soviets ever did, or China, or any of the shit later on non-ww2 either.

Turnabout is fair play.

Is that person even real?

quick, post them the pictures that Sup Forums made , the domestic violence one into those social media.

be gentle, master

If they were trying to create a name to oppose Antifa (profa?) why didn't they call it AntiCom. I would actually embrace the name AntiCom to an extent.

>When Fascism comes to Amerikkka it will be wrapped in the Confederate Flag and wearing a MAGA hat made in China.

>he really really thought this was clever

eat a dick commie

Lol this is like looking into a fishbowl that is normies. Like they seem completely oblivious that the KKK is made up of 98% feds and has been that way since the 80s/90s. They legitimately believe this is a 1-sided thing but the reality is the tiki torch guys weren't running around lighting people on fire they just said some uncomfortable shit whereas Trump supporters have been getting bludgeoned since before the election last year. Eternal victimhood at it's finest These people are so detached from what's really going on it's amazing.

Wait sooooo Soros is funding a domestic terrorist group?

Is he about to get BTFO, asset seizure and freezing bank accts?

1/2

Excellent. Public attention to le feds going after these turdburglers is freakin' fantastic. I will spread this. My normie friends have been having a stroke this week. They thought I was half-nuts about Antifa until the mainstream media began talking about them this week. A credible source about the feds watching them since 2016 should be the final wake up call.

Make sure to let your normie friends know most of the people at rallies with Nazi flags were LARPing Antifa faggots. Cite that there were never any stories or pictures of them getting their teeth kicked in if normies ask for proof, or share pictures of the same guys turning up with flags at multiple rallies. I hate that several of these "Antifa" were homeless being exploited. It would be amazing if le feds could leak who was funding all of this.