If whites are superior, explain West Virginia

West Virginia is a rural poverty-stricken state at the absolute bottom of every single social statistic.
They require tons of federal money to stop from starving to death

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

register-herald.com/news/west-virginia-has-second-highest-gdp-growth-in-nation/article_2003ea40-3235-56dd-be5c-96255a5277ea.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

West Virginia is almost completely white, very few minorities at all.

Looks comfy desu

it's better to be poor among whites than wealthy among niggers

comfy. of course I wouldn't want to share the house with a family or some shit like that. for a troglodyte like me it's ideal.

they unironically took our jobs

t. boone county fag

meh, those people are dirty. a little ordnung and the house would be comfy as fuck.

Because Republican

It's a ruse to keep the diversity at bay.

No large main city/suburbs so high IQ Whites left the state to go to bigger metros with higher paying jobs that are all out of the state

>What went wrong?

capitalism

these neighborhoods werent always poor

That is a small part of the state. I live in Putnam County and it's not like that. Boone and Logan are going to make a come back. West Virginians are good people. The people not on heroin and meth that is.

You are only as strong as your weakest link. Should we let fellow whites live in poverty? NO then the shitskins and jews can mock us. We must come together

These counties survived off of coal mining, which has left the Appalachia area.

WV has been a hardcore democrat state up until 9/11

You mean, the coal seams became thinner, more scarce, less efficient than coal from Idaho and other places. West Virginia doesn't have any native resource really. Too hilly to farm, mining is inefficient, no tourism industry or great cities.

There is really no reason for anyone to even live there. It's just a place we warehouse opium addicts

Would take to the barn ply with moonshine and brutally sodomize

hopefully

i live outside of madison and it looks like a straight up ghost town compared to even like 10 years ago.

logan wasn't hit quite so hard

>white and poor
>looks comfy and relaxing

poor people are in every country desu, this doesn't look like a bad life though

West Virginia were Union thats what went wrong

>lower crime rate than in nigger-infested areas of equal or higher income

Looks comfy. I would like to live there.

Lets show some pictures of what WV really looks like.

>They require tons of federal money to stop from starving to death
How many people were starving to death before food stamps?

No major cities due to geography, only industry is coal mining and whatever hillbillies do in the woods. Any intelligent whites leave for cities in near by states. This is a dysgenic effect, reducing their IQ. The remainers wallow in poverty.
By the way, cities have a dysgenic effect too, people who live in cities have fewer children, they are continually supplied with new inhabitants from rural places like Appalachia. What this means is modern society selecting for stupider people who remain rural and suburban retards. Feminism is also dysgenic. Feminists who encourage women to work and lead independent lives have fewer children. Traditional conservatives have more children. We're never going to colonize the stars.

That's really not true user.

Sounds like you didn't plan your skills around the market.

>reaching this hard

im a mountaineer that hates our reputation too, but this is some reaching of epic proportions.

>all those people that aren't the awful people aren't awful
I mean, maybe.

Yet the commit less crime than the richest black majority neighborhoods.

>What went wrong?

Lots of inbreeding

>implying planning my skills around the market doesn't also imply leaving the staet

It's literally paradise though
t. Lincoln county fag

it's not reaching. you're just one of many self hating people from wv. you feel embarrassed and put down your own state.

>That's really not true user.
I live in a wealthy part of Southern California surrounded by nouveau riche forginers
Its true
>Sounds like you didn't plan your skills around the market.
free market didnt kill coal

Social stratification.

White people are reluctant to surround themselves with ghetto trash, even if they are of the same race. Asians do this too, as do Latinos.

Blacks aren't as picky, because they sort of fall ass backwards into money when they get it.

t. stockholm syndrome bath salt doing, goat fucking faggot

It's actually true - violent crime among the poorest whites is lower than violent crime among technically middle class African Americans.

it is reaching, you posted pictures of basically only charleston trying to make it look like a nice cultured capital city which it is most certainly not.

They seceded from Virginia and joined the union in the civil war. What else is there to say. They chose their federal overlords instead of their state and theyre paying the price for it.

This is an example of how all you people are just as bad as the liberals. You divide everybody into little groups. You're all weak.

i posted 2 pictures of charleston you fucking idiot. go get fucked.

Nope, I own a small tobacco farm. No druggies anywhere near me. Really nice place. Just stay out of Huntington and Charleston. You know, the nigger areas.

>That's really not true user.
Would you rather live in Prince George's County in Maryland? It's the only majority black county in the nation, and very wealthy due to its proximity to Washington, DC. Or, would you rather live anywhere in West Virginia?

So what do we think about this guy?

he's a fucking tool

That is Pittsburgh...

>lincoln county
>no druggies near me

the absolute state of this retard

Inbreeding plus luddites. Not all white people are perfect, pls white retards are more harmless than other races.

Republicans

Plain and simple

>heh, you think 70 IQ blacks are dumb and they're doing bad things, like commiting 50% of all murders in the US despite being a minority?
>well what about this small area where people are POOR hah

I don't even get what the argument here is supposed to be

>You divide everybody into little groups
people should be divided
pluralism was a mistake

Lower crime rate than national average and poor.... this goes against the democratic narrative on negros and poverty-induced crime

Putnam county here too. one of the richest countIes in the state and still fuckall to do.

Never been there, huh?
There are druggies in the county but my closest neighbor is like six miles away. Only about ten families for like a twenty mile stretch.

if i was moving to US i would think of going there.

It is a tragedy. We need to help these people, but they are all conservative. If we can just get them to accept welfare and kick out the fathers then we can start improving their lives like we have for the inner city blacks.

Then 100% of them will vote democrat for life.

With whites, 10% are like this. With blacks, 60% like this, but even more violent and gangey tendency.

Blacks

They are comfy as fuck.

And you ain't got no school taxes to rape you. You got a truck outside and a 4 wheeler. You got your AK cross your lap and your chest rig on and snows just pourin down. Don't matter much cause you got your bibs and your winter boots on.

You just capped a deer and your draggin in back to your place. And the fires goin. alls you got is a small tv and a radio and old records and 8 tracks.

Go out to shed cut up the deer. wrap it put it in the outside freezer box.

I live in WV.

Its fuckin nice to live in hills where ain't nothing can be built and no urban developement shit can happen.

>If being white is a privilege, explain West Virginia

yes i actually live just on the boone county side of mud river

some of the hottest women iv ever seen come from WV

Let's see their crime stats.

If whites are privileged, explain west Virginia.

I'm pretty sure it has the fastest growing economy of any state, low crime and I know for a fact it doesen't use the most gimme dats despite being poor. This is just a butthurt anti white thread

Cherrypicking. Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont have an even higher white population and guess what they're the top 3 safest cities in the US.

pls respond
What does pointing out that niggers are bad have to do with there being poor white people in the US?

Hello?

dang it, forgot to take my larp flag off

Why don't you speak proper english?

looks comfy to me

I went to West Virginia and it was very pretty and rural. Didn't strike me as particualrly trailer parky or ghetto.

L.A. and Southern California was a billion times worse. Also some of the places in Arizona and Texas were pretty fucking sketchy.

But L.A. was a special kind of third world filth pit.

Isn't it like one of the richest cities in the world? How can they not afford someone to clean the fucking streets?

Aren't they Commies? Get someone to pick up the fucking trash and get some council officers out there to clean up the shops and signs.

Pretty simple. They're being held back by (((them)))

*states
My bad.

pls respond

And you don't like it up that way? I live on Mud River too. I like it here in the middle of nowhere.

register-herald.com/news/west-virginia-has-second-highest-gdp-growth-in-nation/article_2003ea40-3235-56dd-be5c-96255a5277ea.html

White man marches on

WV= Poland of US

The establishment keeps gutting West Virginia's economy in order to punish whitey.

>If whites are superior, explain West Virginia
Have you considered the relatively low crime rate, even compared to moderate black majority states?

Much of West Virginia doesn't even have running water

>What went wrong?
No jews there.

i don't mind it, could definitely be a lot worse.

alls im saying is, saying that youre not still surrounded by drugs is delusional (even if they're just a teeny bit further away than if you lived close to town)

boone county master race

>I live back innawoods, you see
>the woman and the kids and the dogs and me

I've been to West Virginia multiple times and you might be onto something. People are very polite, beautiful countryside, little to no crime. Going by the quality of books in their roadside antique stores I wouldn't say they're stupid or uneducated.

btw nice to meet another pol tard so close

Nobody believes in white supremacy quite as fervently as the progressive left. They talk about tearing down white supremacy, and by that they mean, per their list of demands, that you should give your inheritance, money and property, to random black strangers. While neo nazis do exist and are growing, hard to imagine why, the left constantly assumes anyone who disagrees with their corporate astroturf smiley-face platform is a white supremacist who can only believe that whites are supreme. And yet who is incessantly insisting that whites are supreme? Is it the Trump voters?

Boone county here and im okay with this.
Also kinda this, we over specialized into coal. Honestly we could do lumber, farming and manufacturing but it was always no the coal tho.
Planning on becoming a land developer myself as to not be a useless shit and help my people. Bit of farming here, renting homes there, that kinda thing.

Yeah that's true...
I got a friend who goes around shaking his pill bottle and calls it the Lincoln County mating call.

Shorter, how can you tear down white supremacy if it isn't real?

>no responses
Really made me think.
I sure do love logical fallacies and people not questioning a loaded question.

ayyyyeeeeeeeeee

boone here too

we have a mud river lincoln county in here too, shits madness