Why did Concentration Camps need Swimming Pools?

Why did Concentration Camps need Swimming Pools?

don't wanna over roast them

end destination of the holocaster with the ladders to get out removed

I am fairly certain that is not a swimming pool.

so the nazi officers could relax and have a swim after a hard days work gassing jews

They were used for drowning Jewish babies.

you much play the sims too much

They would tell the jews to go swimming, then sell the ladder.
Without a way out of the pool, the jew would keep swimming until it got too tired and drowned

For the 666 gorillion sacrifical executions of innocent newborn Jews by masturbation machines in the name of satanic pagan Christ

came here to post this.

Before the war Ausch. was a Polish military base and then then Germans took it over

Why is it so hard to believe that the Polish had a pool and then the Germans came in and turned it into simple water storage in case of fire?

Don't you think if they really wanted to hide it they would have gotten rid of the diving platforms?

For super malicious mass drownings.
(the gas chambers were too merciful for some)

Oy vey goy, you need to educate yourself more on terrible atrocities of nazis.

You're wrong.

Maybe it's a religious thing.

Wasn't the pool and the brothel used by "privileged prisoners" like the KAPO and sonderkommando?

LE TTHE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

So the poor minorities would have something fun to do during their short stay in humane happy camp

Jews would probably believe this larp.

They weren't swimming pools, you Nazi.
They were gas tanks for Zyklon B gas storage.

I have given your IP to the appropriate authorities and reported you for Holocaust denial.
Oy vey! The secret police of your country will 'interrogate' you soon.

Do you see the barbed wire fences to the left side of the picture? What do you think it is, a luxury resort?

I really dig that modernist brutalist aesthetic

glue some shekles to bottom
let jew dive for them
wait
???
Profit

Hitler was right

Who cares what the pools were for

How many military camps had swimming pools in the 30s?

oy vey dey would burn us and then heal us back up to good health and then burn us all ova again da next dai

And normies

Cheked