Brit/pol/: Kalergi edition

>Live Speech from David Davis in Washington
unvis.it/mirror.co.uk/news/politics/watch-live-tory-david-davis-11094085

>Unique Border deal for Norn Ireland after Brexit
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/01/eu-irish-border-stance-paves-way-northern-ireland-special-status-brexit

>European Withdrawal Bill (Draft)
publications.parliament.uk/pa/bills/cbill/2017-2019/0005/18005.pdf

>"If Mogg is the answer..." HuffPo
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.co.uk/tom-knight/if-jacob-reesmogg-is-the-_b_17879262.html

>Home Office makes 800% profit on visa applications
unvis.it/theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/sep/01/home-office-makes-800-profit-on-some-visa-applications

>Birmingham Bin-men Strike over job cuts by council
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-40668249

>"I'm not a quitter" says May, defying rumours
unvis.it/aol.co.uk/news/2017/08/30/im-not-a-quitter-theresa-may-defies-resignation-rumours/

>Guido Fawkes steals Brit/pol/ idea for caption contest
unvis.it/order-order.com/2017/09/01/friday-caption-contest-mon-cherie-edition/

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/uk/401707-home-office-immigration-enforcement/
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/watch-live-tory-david-davis-11094085
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Views_on_race_and_religion
epa.eu/arts-culture-and-entertainment-photos/culture-general-photos/european-society-coudenhove-kalergi-2014-prize-ceremony-in-vienna-photos-51355000
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_PRES-12-476_en.htm
theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=20058.0
youtube.com/watch?v=PBHzDKA2v_s&t=3s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137267531/#137271827
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for pakis out

first for pakis out

God speed

Excellent post lad. I'm off back to my desk but keep it up.

Also I really miss Nige being active in politics

first for pakis out

I am a priest of a small parish in the Cotswolds anything. One of my parishioners who knows how I feel about certain political subjects has directed me here and is sitting with me now and said that people here might find this interesting.

Anyone else watching Dad Davis' speech at US chamber of commerce?

MY COFFEE IS PERUVIAN

MY CAR IS GERMAN

MY CURRY IS INDIAN

MY SHIRT IS PAKISTANI

MY TV IS JAPANESE

MY PHONE IS AMERICAN

MY CAT IS PERSIAN

MY BEST MATE IS IRISH

THIS IS WHAT BRITAIN IS, NOT YOUR PERVERTED PATRIOTISM THAT TEARS US APART

Whoops, that meant to say ask me anything.

>rt.com/uk/401707-home-office-immigration-enforcement/
MPs are accused of “betraying” their own constituents by using a Home Office immigration hotline to report them to the authorities.
According to a Freedom of Information response obtained by Politics.co.uk, the Home Office confirmed it received up to 482 tip-offs from MPs between 2014 and 2016.

The Green Party hit out at MPs reporting on their own constituents, with party co-leader Jonathan Bartley saying: "This appears to be a fundamental betrayal of trust and duty of care if elected representatives have been tipping off the Home Office about people they suspect to be undocumented migrants.

"Members of Parliament should support, defend and advocate for all those living in their local communities, not have them dragged away to indefinite detention and potential deportation,” he told Politics.co.uk.

He said the news flags up a wider issue with the government’s surveillance technologies and called for an evaluation of how MPs are using the Home Office's 'Big Brother' system.

Lad, you should start buying British, helps keep your neighbours in work

Catholic or protestant?

Which choir boy has the smoothest bottom?

i'M FROM PAKISTAN AND i SAY CLOTHE THE BOARDER.

Denomination?

>Knife Hurricane
I just wanted to get a life

Can I save that?

DISREGARD PUDDINGS
ACQUIRE HOTPOTS

Protestant, although all Christians are welcome in my church.
Please be respectful.
Church of England.

Hope you are a Protestant and no a cuckt*olic

live now
LIVE NOW

mirror.co.uk/news/politics/watch-live-tory-david-davis-11094085

(archived it in OP norway, plz allow as is video link)

>Boost productivity
>Hot air

You have taken in too few refugees from Syria. You need to do your part and take in more.

>dibnah pepe
This is great.

I am responsible for multiple deaths, how do i salvage myself

Why do Brits hate white civilization?

Do illegals pay council tax?
If no, then they aren't constituents, and MPs have no duty to represent them

>Protestant, although all Christians are welcome in my church.
How do you feel about women and gay priests?

Why do Germans hate it. Us Anglos only want a white homeland but g*rmans keep sending undesirables here

T. Abdul Al bazooka

Thoughts on involuntary repatriation/expulsion from a Christian perspective?

>BE FROM ISLAMABAD
>VISIT BELFAST
>GET CALLED AN INDIAN

>INDIAN FRIEND VISITS BELFAST
>GETS CALLED A PAKI

WHY YOU DO THIS

Nice of Washington to allow him to give his speech on a bigger stage. Its a bunch of waffle trying to make out like we have a bunch of deals tied up once we leave the EU

>Cotswolds
Nice, rather jealous of true.

I've been thinking about going to church because I'm increasingly coming to see the importance of religion as an institution but I've always struggled to believe or have faith and the idea of going regularly without that seems dishonest.

>>Guido Fawkes steals Brit/pol/ idea for caption contest
>unvis.it/order-order.com/2017/09/01/friday-caption-contest-mon-cherie-edition/

Just dug out the link boys, I'm sure I saw it yesterday

Proof that Guido browses Brit/pol/ (and steals our ideas)
Guido, if you're here, giz a shout out or summat ye?

Because it pisses you off
Same reason we call Chinks Nips and Nips Chinks

NEVER

NEVER

NEVER

If it's brown

flush it down

Good lad.

Sure.

I feel like I'm getting rumbled, but also feel this is genuine.

R E A P T H E W H I R L W I N D

>Guido, if you're here, giz a shout out or summat ye?
Guido, if you're here I want you to know you're a disgusting jew.

Anglo-German rivalry only 100 years old

We hate unbritish civilization.

Now fuck off, hun.

As a /hasfaith/ faggot, I can say that so long as you truly accept the teachings there's nothing wrong with that. If anyone were to judge you for it then they clearly haven't taken on board the teachings themselves. One of the things I quite like about more conservative-minded folks is their willingness to accept Christian teachings as a philosophy, similar to Confucianism or early Buddhism, even if they don't believe in it on a cosmic level.

>white civilisation
Are you American?

We've still not cut ties with your Jews that's why.

It depends in what capacity you are responsible, if you mean through acts of war or other legal ways then it is certainly something you could talk about at your local church, but I am afraid if you mean murder, and the police don't already know then you must tell them.
Not kindly. The women priests that I have met and the one openly gay one that I have met have all been perfectly nice but both groups seems to be, disproportionately more so than people outside of those groups, open to a more socially liberal approach to the Bible.
God said love thy neighbour, not that your home should be open to all and sundry.
Even if you don't take the stories of the bible literally, it's better than nothing, and lots of the bible is not meant to be taken wholly literally, if it was then it would lose almost all meaning.

Shhh the boy Davis is speaking right now.

Reminder white skin is just a phenotype found in several of the Caucasoid sub-races, and focusing on it is retarded, you should be focusing on ethnicity (the intersection of race and culture) instead.

REEEEEEEEEEE Mometum shill asking a question

>God said love thy neighbour, not that your home should be open to all and sundry.
My man

>doesn't like women/gay priests
>not an open borders fag

For a heathen non-catholic, you're OK father. I still wouldn't go to your church as the bible warns against worshipping with heathens, but I'd definitely have a cup of tea with you.

u ok hun? x

It was in combat.

Shut up nigger.

T-thanks WN-kun. . .

>Catholic

Thank fuck, you'll be taking up quite a few spaces in hell then to burn for eternity for lying with thy devilspawn

They didn't even spell "centre" the correct way.

Not him, but the "thou shalt not kill" has been interpreted by some as being against murder. (more learned men than me have come to this conclusion after looking at how accurate the translations were).

War deaths aren't a mark on your soul.

Sounds like The UK negotiating team are relying on Trumps signalling that he'd support a TransAtlantic bridge type of deal outside the EU.
That's why he has a smugface. But smugness doesn't satisfy me. I've seen hardly any meat on any proposals from any side. They're all waiting for "confidence and stability" to resume before they make deals, but the deals must come first.
The problem is Brexit is ideological and trade is very much economical (which has very few ideologies beyond profit and selfishness).
>The EU wasn't all about trade!

nice to see you mr priest. where do you stand on cannabis?
also, what do you think of today's announcement that the bible should be taken only metaphorically

If they want to argue this then so was the wealth of the Africans regions where the slaves came from, who sold nearby people into slavery.

When you consider that we banned slavery outright in I think 1820, and then took a world police role as the empire where we made the backward people in the territories give up slavery themselves, I think we started to make up for slavery the very moment we gave it up.

If the last 200 years of Britains wealth are 100% slave free, they can't really claim much of it was made by slavery. I think since then the industrial revolution and 50% of the worlds most significant technological advances being British might have had something to do with it. The worlds population has multiplied greatly during this span of time, so the vast majority of houses, buildings, structures, but also businesses, entertainments, whatever else, has been constructed very recently to cater to an exploding population and has nothing to do with slavery in any way shape or form.

This cuntbag article author actually outright says that the industrial revolution wouldn't have been possible without wealth generated by slavery. During the industrial revolution working class white british people were the slaves, dying in huge numbers operating the workhouse machinery, losing limbs in open gears, inhaling unventilated smoke, and being worked to death. People died very young in the workhouses on average, and the last one closed in 1930. No working class person of the British public should be expected to have guilt over African slavery.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF JORDAN PETERSON?

HE HAS MADE ME RE-EXAMINE CHRISTIANITY AND SEE THAT I WAS WRONG TO DISCARD IT'S PHILOSOPHY AS I DID.

Dont wanna go to hell

>MPs
>our elected officials
>should turn a blind eye to illegality
>This is somehow ethical

What do they know of England, who only England know?

>Kalergi

>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals.
>Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.
-Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi, founder of the EU, President of the Paneuropean Union 1926–1972
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Views_on_race_and_religion

>Juncker receives Kalergi prize 2014
epa.eu/arts-culture-and-entertainment-photos/culture-general-photos/european-society-coudenhove-kalergi-2014-prize-ceremony-in-vienna-photos-51355000

>Van Rompuy receives Kalergi prize 2012
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_PRES-12-476_en.htm

>Merkel receives Kalergi prize 2010
theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=20058.0

I'm going on a church trip to the Vatican at the start of October. I'm still quite young for my job (32), but I've never really experienced any hostility between the two groups, we seem to have more in common with each other than we do with the rest of society at the moment.
Evil prevails where good men do nothing. As I said perhaps you could go to your church or you can talk about it more with me here, though obviously it would not be a private setting.
"where do you stand on cannabis?"
The human mind is the most wonderful, complicated, mysterious and powerful of all of Gods creations, mind altering drugs are a perversion and insult to it.
"what do you think of today's announcement that the bible should be taken only metaphorically"
As I said before, metaphorically is better than nothing, but God did literally create the universe and man.
I'm not familiar with his work, sorry.

Fuck the Green Party desu

>nice to see you mr priest. where do you stand on cannabis?
Again, not him, but I can give you a biblical two sides to it.

On the one side, there is the famous verse quoted by all stoners "god gave man all the seed bearing plants to use" so in gods eyes it's OK.

However...

There's also bible verses saying you should obey the law of the land you live in, so that kinda fucks that one.

I don't give a shit anyway, I still smoke it.

This feels to innocent to be a shitpost. Father, you need to leave.

What do you think about the structure of the Church of England and the push back against evangelists who are upset about the recent ruling on the mentally ill transgenders? Do you think they will eventually split into a 'separate' structure as they have threatened?

Do you also read the Church Times - if so, what do you think of it?

What do you think of Vicars pushing their own person politics into services - how can the church return to its 'nationalist' routes in proclaiming supremacy over other faiths? What use is the faith if it does not claim to be the truth and strives to embrace other religions rather than - at the very worst - tolerate them?

I love that speech.
First heard it because it was sampled in a death in june tune and I looked it up.

but my feelings, user.
Darkies will get sad if you deport them.

Do you think people are angry at the church for betraying their principles?

>I'm going on a church trip to the Vatican at the start of October
Ask his holiness to call the crusade

>I'm going on a church trip to the Vatican at the start of October. I'm still quite young for my job (32), but I've never really experienced any hostility between the two groups, we seem to have more in common with each other than we do with the rest of society at the moment.
Yes. I bear no follower of Christ ill will, I just won't worship with anyone other than Catholics. Enjoy your Vatican trip, wish I could go myself.

I went and met with a local Nigerian church to talk to them a few months ago. They disappointed me really...they claimed that all their creed came from the bible but when I started trying to debate them it was obvious they hadn't read much of it. Still, nice enough people. Just wish they would worship in Nigeria, not England. They might be nice but I know from talking to them their children (who weren't at the service) were criminals.

>perversion and insult

i like this kind of priest. at least you stand up for what you believe
lol, you actually made me smile. but lost my respect.

also i appreciate you are making many arguments simultaneously but please adress this point

you say
>God did literally create the universe and man
therefore
>God created cannabis and man
therefore
>God's human [me] and God's plant [cannabis] should take part in matrimony
(I now see this guy makes the point well )

If it helps, smoking ganja helps me feel more spiritual.
I guess really, I'd like to know what you mean by a "perversion" (perversion of what) and an "insult" (how, and to whom?)

>The human mind is the most wonderful, complicated, mysterious and powerful of all of Gods creations, mind altering drugs are a perversion and insult to it.
That's a good way of looking at it. I really ought to drop the caffeine though, the booze was far easier.

>tfw no one has asked Father Larper for proof yet

What are we gonna ask him, communion wafer on head?

>David Davis saying "bastard" live on TV

Pic of him in his nonce uniform.

>If it helps, smoking ganja helps me feel more spiritual.
The introspection gained from excessive cannabis use literally made me a fascist.

>halt combat with fleeing British troops at Dunkirk
>Luftwaffe continues bombardment from the air
>clearly marked hospital ship SS Paris hit and sunk
>100 captured soldiers herded into a barn and machine gunned
>other captured prisoners beaten, some to death and water left out for marching prisoners deliberately kicked over by German guards

What did they mean by this?

kek what happened?

>god gave man all the seed bearing plants to use
Seems a bit of a shallow argument. Being there for us to "use" probably doesn't mean we should all fill our guts with hemlock.

Watch do you want him to do post his dog collar and time stamp the choir boy with the smoothest bottom

wtf happened to u brits ?why have u fallen so low ?
youtube.com/watch?v=PBHzDKA2v_s&t=3s

Twice

How does it feel knowing that your entire denomination was created so a slutty king could pump and dump six of his wives without consequence ?

>parishioner sitting with me now
A pic of two sets of hands will do. Not bloody hard. Or let's just continue the larping for bants.

No but hemlock does have some limited medicinal uses.

It's not a stretch at all, in fact it's a concise point. How do you refute it? Why is it shallow?

Eh, it doesn't hurt if he's LARPing. Just a bit of fun.

GET HIM WN

Worth reposting:

>The Church of England was formed in the 6th century by Saint Augustine of Canterbury.

>Henry VIII sought an annulment on legitimate grounds, which is completely different to divorce.
The Pope denied this annulment as he was under siege by King Charles V of Spain, who did not want the marriage annulled for POLITICAL reasons, as he was related to Catherine of Aragon and had influence in the English realm from her marriage to Henry.

>After breaking from Rome, Henry VIII remained an ardent supporter of core Catholic theological teachings - he had even argued against Luther for fucks sake. The Church of England was still Catholic, it was just out of communion with Rome, in the same way as various medieval European Catholic rulers had been when they were excommunicated or in political struggle with the Pope. It is likely that the Church of England would have quickly come back into communion with Rome if it wasn't for Mary, who was responsible for killing Catholicism in England by persecuting Protestants purely because of their faith and allowing England to be made a Spanish puppet through the Catholic Church.

>The Church of England as we know it today was not created until the reign of Queen Elizabeth I with the Elizabethan Religious Settlement, a compromise between Protestants and Catholics in England to make the Church of England "CATHOLIC and REFORMED". It was at this point the Church of England
became "Protestant".

>So no, the Church of England was not created by "a fat king so he could fuck xddd", it existed as an institution since the 6th century, established by a saint. It did not become Protestant until the reign of Queen Elizbeth I, some time after Henry VIII's reign and death. It would have came back into communion with Rome if it wasn't for the actions of Queen Mary.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137267531/#137271827

Interview with the Yanks on the EU talks.

>fun
I fear those big words that make us so unhappy.

If the Church does end up splitting perhaps it will be for the best. I believe that people come to Church for objective moral guidance, and if there are two groups, one which embraces traditionalism and the other that pushes for a wishy wahsy subjective approach to each new moral perversion of the week, then the former, stronger, part will survive. Most people mainly go to Church is for moral guidance, if that changes all the time then people wont know what to think and will naturally go for the more stable option.
I do read the Church Times occasionally, I can't say I have any strong opinions on it.
I believe my answer to your first question also answers your third question, the Church should stand strong against the flood of moral degeneracy.
A large proportion yes, largely the older members of the church.
God also created strychnine and hemlock, would you ingest these poisons also?
I am partial to caffeine my self I have to admit.
That is an incredibly crude way of looking at it (and also wrong). It was created to ensure we could do what is best for our nation.