Apologize

Apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mFdnA5UNmVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It would also raise taxes by 3,877,530,156,000 a year (assuming every tax dollar goes directly to a person with 0 bureaucracy).
But hey whatcha gonna do.

New study apparently didn't include basic economics.

Everybody gets 1000 more, everybody wants to buy a new tv, there isn't enough tvs to go around, the prices rise.

I guess they'll also be fixing prices across the board

>give someone money
>they give it to someone else
>repeat
>infinite GDP

What a useful (((metric)))

>PEOPLE ARE SAVING THEIR MONEY AND NOT SPENDING

>WHAT DO WE DO

>TAX THEM 1000 BUCKS AND GIVE IT TO NIGGERS WHO WANT TO BUY NEW JORDANS

Flawless. Absolutely flawless.

Oh brilliant, but why not give everyone 50 million?
We'd all be millionaires!

It would also massively inflate the prices, raise the cost of labour, ruin the exchange rate if not flat out crash the USD and severely damage international trade.

>As part of the study, the researchers also calculated the effect to the economy of paying for the cash handouts by increasing taxes. In that case, there would be no net benefit to the economy, the report finds.

Really delists my stormfront

You guys ready to admit that Keynes was a fucking retard yet?
It's his model of economics that allows for this kind of bullshit.

Hahahahahahahahaha
And if they just print the money it's devaluing the entire nation's wealth by massive inflation

this

also sage because OP is retarded

The only way I would ever fucking want UBI is when automation is at its peek or almost at its peek. Alright so fuck off until then you god damn commie faggots.

>Growth is good no matter what
Yes, sure the Economy will be 2.5 Trillion dollars stronger. Only Problem is that the money will be fucking worthless because the Prices will rise accordingly.

No. Ancaps should shut the fuck up.

What IQ do you think someone has to have to understand this? I bet you can grasp this concept with like .. a 75-80 right?

but ''experts'' say it will boost the economy!
You don't disagree with the experts, right?

Entropy much.

fuck this jewish retard ancap faggot.

>be libertarian
>come to Sup Forums
>get red pilled
>oh noes but i really really want to be libertarian its apart of my very being
>its basically my religion
>can't find anyone...must keep searching
>what is this obscure man
>ANARCHIST CAPITALIST
>YES! I CAN TRULY BE RED PILLED WHILE STILL KEEPING MY BASIC IDEAS ABOUT LIBERTARIANISM! I AM NOT WRONG AFTER ALL! YES! I AM STILL RIGHT! THANK GOD MY EGO WAS SO BRUISED AND CONFUSED

With that logic, you can just print money to grow the economy. Who conducts these studies?

They aren't wrong. I just invited fifty homeless to live in my back yard and my bank account septupled in size!

>If we take $1000 off everyone and then give it back to them, there's no net outcome.

Is there any useful research anymore? Is every scientific grant just money down the toilet at this point?

>if I fill this Cake with Air their will be more cake for everyone, yes?

Why is the Left so obsessed with dumbass naive fallacies. Literally had one last week who suggested that we just print out 1 Million Dollars for everyone.

No, here are the Nobel prize winners of economics
youtube.com/watch?v=mFdnA5UNmVw

Daily reminder that UBI is re-branded Communism. Richard Branson's arguments for it (picked up by every major news outlet) sound like they are taken word-for-word from Das Kapital

>society progresses in stages
>capitalism was needed for one stage
>now world production is high enough we can provide for everybody
>therefore capitalism is no longer necessary, the state should run everything
>classless, stateless society in which the state controls the means of production
>oh until the power goes out and we all starve to death

>GOOD GOY

Bernancke

$1000 doesn't even cover rent

>And if they just print the money it's devaluing the entire nation's wealth by massive inflation
Except the quantity theory is empirically false, remember when austrotards were predicting that QE would cause hyperinflation and a burger would cost $100 today?

The value of money is just what it can buy, if expansionary monetary policy is being injected in such a fashion to just set into motion unused physical resources it's not going to be hyper-inflationary but if you go beyond that it's going to cause problems.

>you can just print money to grow the economy

all fiat currency was just printed anyway. the only question is how much can you add before it debases the currency.

>print every citizen 1 000 000 usd
>USD devalues
>pay back debts
>profit

It would create massive inflation.
Some of the cost would be negated by the firing of all the beurocracy associated with welfare handouts and by privatising all public services.

Of course he was a fucking retard.

Something like this happened here in Alberta. We called it Ralph-Bucks, because premier Ralph Klein used some of the excess oil royalties to give every man woman and child in Alberta $400.
I just bought an Xbox 360 with my brother lol

Lmao I was never a Libertarian before Sup Forums
It wasn't until I worked my way through the Fascist ideology that I was finally able to see the value of anarcho capitalism. I'm a Rothbardian Libertarian my dude, not a Nozacian

What was the point at which Rome completely fucked their currency?

Yet the CBO says that each new tax dollar levied in the USA comes at a cost of $1.60 to the economy.

Keynesians need to shut the fuck up already.

Fucking this. Why are liberals to stupid to see this?

Fiat fags everyone

is this like a throwback to troll physics for infinite monies?

That's a ready the model here. I pay in thousands a year and watch nigs get thousands in tax "refunds."

>What was the point at which Rome completely fucked their currency?

I don't know, but the basic concept is like the old saying that you never know you're in love until it's over. America will keep pushing the debt ceiling higher and higher until something bad happens.

It's fucking sad that economics really isn't understood by anyone. Some cokehead on Wallstreet can fuckup and if enough other cokeheads panic the whole economy goes in the toilet and the whole world follows suit. Somehow a huge company loses half its value overnight. Because of fuckheads panicking, not because of any reality.

The biggest shame of it all is that these wallstreet faggots only have so much power because of the intense market centralization. Anyone with a smidge of economic understanding would have realized that this market was doomed when the government stepped in to say that some corporations are too big to fail, while others are not. The plutocrats have won, and until the market corrects for their fraud, we're existing in a limbo of false prosperity.

This reminds me of a similar argument that liberals use. They believe that if you give people higher wages, that this will stimulate the economy, because more money will circulate into the economy, although they never include the fact that this would cause a surge in prices because they will adjust to inflation. More money doesn't mean more spending power.

Furthermore, an economy can still have lots of circulating money while not having high inflation.

Ok, I'll let you all in on the joke. GDP includes government spending. Government borrows 2.5 trillion dollars and spends it -> GDP grows by 2.5 trillion.
Now, roughly 210 million adults in the country, times 1000 dollars per month per adult is 210 billion dollars per month. Times 12 months = 2.5 trillion dollars.
> Headline "$1,000 per month cash handout would cost $2.5 trillion per year"

Wow, why not make it a a 10k handout per month? Or, better yet - a 100k handout per month! Think about the growth of the economy this would create.
>t.communists fucks

well duh it's called inflation

nominal GDP will go up with 2.5 trillion woop die fucking doo
literally Zimbabwe-tier economics

but we are the economy of the world. our shit gets inflated the entire world shit devalues as well

this
low iqs think x = y
how do you think living wage is going to work

>Is there any useful research anymore? Is every scientific grant just money down the toilet at this point?
As someone who works in academia, research grants are basically welfare. We don't give to the best research ideas or anything - just brand names, photo ops, and headlines. Oh and well-catered meetings and conferences.

STUDY OF WHAT? THEIR FUCKING NAVEL?

Just slice the cake into 200 trillion slices dumbass.

This would be true if we had businesses that spent money in the US. but we sont have a stable economy. Us citizens will blow their 1k on brand name products and that 1k will be spent on international labor and international expansion of that business while none of the money flows back to US entities.

False. 75-80 is like, Jamaica. Jamaican economic theory amounts to "gibs me dat".

Yeah but the difference is they did not go into debt for that but rather used revenue from oil to do so

>literally helicopter money

It's the classic fallacy that more money = more wealth. Whenever I'm confronted with this, I just say that more money does not equal more wealth. People don't understand this for some retarded reason

>growing the economy purely through printing money/inflation is growing the economy
How fucking stupid do people need to be to buy into this shit?

>day 1
>everyone gets $1000 for the month
>no one wakes up at 3am to bake bread
>everyone starves
>day 2
>baker goes to make bread for him and his family
>makes a couple extra loafs because already doing it
>starving people offer $1000 for a loaf
>day 3
>baker goes back to work charging $1000/loaf of bread
>millionaire bakers!

This is a fucking retarded analysis

>More demand for a product
>Prices rise
>Company comes out with a cheaper alternative
>That company gets rich
>Other companies lower prices to compete

Cycle goes on you braindead faggot

Well that's different, it's much harder to implement an economic principal then to simply understand it as a truth. Then you factor in corruption, lack of resources etc. I'm not saying that niggers should be economic gurus just that it doesn't take that many neurons to understand if everyone has a lot of money then no one has a lot of money.

Exactly, with basic income you'd remove all that welfare shit and bureaucracy while getting 1000 yourself

Really makes you....

oh vey, such innovative research, shalom, would you like a federal grant shek- I mean dollars to publish more of your studies goyim?

People aren't taught basic micro/macro economics in regular schooling (Kinderjuden through Highschool). They *might* be taught basic stuff like supply and demand but that's about it.

What's really a tragedy is that personal finances or home economics isn't taught anymore. It's been replaced by cultural studies and other crap.

>the queue for scraps is right over there

So no welfare system, and people still have to work

Wasn't the biggest argument against this that people would stop working?

But why does this need to be taught. I only ever took one course each of macro economics and financial accounting, I have hardly any finance/economics background, people are just literally took retarded to think.

I'm no expert in economy, but wouldn't this cause massive inflation? As suddenly those without the ability to purchase goods gain one, that would increase the ability of general population to buy. And if that happens, it shifts the demand upwards. So the price must adjust itself to match its quantity of products, and if it happens to massive amounts of products, wouldn't that devalue the dollar?

Devaluing money because people are retarded and dont understand quantity vs quality.

This is retarded.